• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scientific Evidence says No Noah Global Flood

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes. The Ark was huge!!! So huge they usurped all the trees in the land to build it, and that's how the deserts and sand dunes came about in the middle-east! I love the story of the Ark. it's a wonderful story that pushes human imaginations.

Cheers!

You reasoning is more logical and made more sense than those delusional dudes. I guess the Ark must be bigger than the land of middle east at that time.

Those followers of the hebrew linked religions that still believe in this kind of incredible fairy tale really made me laugh like mad...)
Look at how they trimmed and cut facts in science, history and geography to fix their beliefs.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are talking about the land mass called Pangeae. I haven't the slightest clue when and how it broke up into the separate continents. Going by the biblical timeline, Oz didn't exist yet, and neither did China or the Americas. Any real flood would change the landscape where it took place, except the one at Orchard Road.

Cheers!

In many places secular science comes close to the Bible, but they ignore the true history of the Bible which can be used to explain many things. The broken up continents you see today are the result of the geological changes at the time of the Flood.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many places secular science comes close to the Bible, but they ignore the true history of the Bible which can be used to explain many things. The broken up continents you see today are the result of the geological changes at the time of the Flood.

Honestly, I can't say much about the Bible - I never read it. My knowledge about biblical events are all from watching movies and TV about them. And also from coffeeshop debates among my friends and cronies. My wife is Catholic who tells me that all that matters to her is the New Testament as Saint Paul was said to have mentioned the the Gentiles need not carry the yoke of the Jews. And according to movies I've watched, it was St. Paul that brought Christianity to the world outside the Hebrews. In any case, the Bible has lots of stories which make for good stroytelling and in our times, great movies too. I've accepted that in my life I will never find all the answers to the questions I can think off. so, I deal with the day to day issues that affect me. Science, bible, and all of these, it is not for me to find the answers. But if I do come across someone who could make wine (or beer) from water, I'd follow him to hell.

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I can't say much about the Bible - I never read it. My knowledge about biblical events are all from watching movies and TV about them. And also from coffeeshop debates among my friends and cronies. My wife is Catholic who tells me that all that matters to her is the New Testament as Saint Paul was said to have mentioned the the Gentiles need not carry the yoke of the Jews. And according to movies I've watched, it was St. Paul that brought Christianity to the world outside the Hebrews. In any case, the Bible has lots of stories which make for good stroytelling and in our times, great movies too. I've accepted that in my life I will never find all the answers to the questions I can think off. so, I deal with the day to day issues that affect me. Science, bible, and all of these, it is not for me to find the answers. But if I do come across someone who could make wine (or beer) from water, I'd follow him to hell.

Cheers!

At least you are honest on what you know and dont about science and the copycatted Christian Bible and its original Hebrew Bible...
Noah Ark, talking snake in a garden rather than a pre civilized setup, wondering in that e desert for for years, parting the sea, walking on water... what other fairy tales you know!?

Bible contradicted secular science ....how can the earth created first before the sun? The earth is older than 6000 years.

So God was revamped after Paul?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you are honest on what you know and dont about science and the copycatted Christian Bible and its original Hebrew Bible...

Noah Ark, talking snake in a garden rather than a pre civilized setup, wondering in that e desert for for years, parting the sea, walking on water... what other fairy tales you know!?

Bible contradicted secular science ....how can the earth created first before the sun? The earth is older than 6000 years.

Can't say the same for you though. You don't seem to know much about science AND the Bible for that matter.

Which just begs the question, on what basis you assert the Bible is just fairy tales?

Yes, the Bible does contradict secular science in certain places. But logically either the Bible is true in that instance or secular science is.

Who told you that God was revamped?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never came across a talking snake, but in Jungle Book. there was a singing snake with the ability to hypnotize others. Many other animals in that movie could sing and talk. I think today, the talking snake must have become extinct.

God wasn't revamped. I jus interpret it as that gentiles need not obey the Jewish God. Me I obey the God that makes the laws of the country I live in.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink::d:d

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, I don't recognise that as Christianity at all. But as they say, always easier to tear down a strawman version of the subject matter.

Erection , Now ashamed of your own cult ? Whahhahaha !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope, I am not ashamed of orthodox, historical, Biblical Christianity.

Beat Children of Mixed Marriages

About the same time I realized that some of the men of Judah had married women from Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. Even worse, half their children spoke in the language of Ashdod or some other people and could not speak the language of Judah at all. So I confronted them and called down curses on them. I beat some of them and pulled out their hair. I made them swear before God that they would not let their children intermarry with the pagan people of the land. "Wasn't this exactly what led King Solomon of Israel into sin?" I demanded. "There was no king from any nation who could compare to him, and God loved him and made him king over all Israel. But even he was led into sin by his foreign wives. How could you even think of committing this sinful deed and acting unfaithfully toward God by marrying foreign women? (Nehemiah 13:23-27 NLT)