• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scientific Evidence says No Noah Global Flood

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fractured Logic And Stupid Thought

I am talking about factual and topic errors like the earth is the centre of the universe and the sun resolves around the earth..blah...blah.

[/COLOR]And you should rightful take issues with him unless you think he is talking cock.[/B]

So, besides going back to the TALKING snakes. You still harping on the old stuff like this one here. Hahahaha ! :biggrin: :p I thought you guys have lots of stuff to present here. :rolleyes: But, eventually we find out that atheism is a collapsing by itself. More like fractured than factual. Where's the science cards ? OMG ! :biggrin:

See that Psalm 23 ? We don't have to worry about Toronto. He's a eunuch. LOL :biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar Talking Again

You are a habitual liar. I'm gettin' disgusted by your lies and hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

A fool is often made known. :rolleyes: And I'm not surprised.

Debunk my lies, please.

What are the harms done to humanity by believers of Yamato and aliens?
What are the harms done by believers of Jesus since the past 2 milleniums?

What are the crimes against humanity made in the name of Mithra or Horus?
What are the crimes against humanity made in the name of JESUS? How many innocent people died in the name of Jesus?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nurembuerg.JPG

First he found the Titanic -- will he find the only ship more famous?

Robert Ballard, the underwater archaeologist famed for discovering the wreck of the Titanic in 1985, claims to have found evidence of the biblical flood that Noah fled, surfing the waters for 40 days and 40 nights, according to Genesis. He says the Black Sea was once merely a freshwater lake -- until an enormous wall of water from the Mediterranean 200 times more powerful than Niagara Falls swept it and everything else away. Including Noah and his ark.

"We went in there to look for the flood," Ballard told ABC News. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed ... the land that went under stayed under."

The archaeologist’s team is studying the Black Sea off the coast of Turkey in search of a civilization lost since biblical times, ABC reported, following up on a controversial theory from two Columbia University scientists. They connect the end of an Ice Age, when frozen sheets covered North America and stretched to the North Pole.

When they melted, yielding the more familiar Earth’s surface of today, what happened to the water?

'The questions is, was there a mother of all floods?' - Archaeologist Robert Ballard

Through carbon dating of shells found on an ancient shoreline 400 feet beneath the surface of the Black Sea, they have established a timeline for that catastrophic event that happened around 5,000 B.C., he estimated. Some experts believe this was around the time when Noah's flood could have occurred, ABC said.

Some archaeologists have supported the story of Noah, citing similar details passed along in narratives from Mesopotamian times, notably “the Epic of Gilgamesh.”

"The earlier Mesopotamian stories are very similar where the gods are sending a flood to wipe out humans," said biblical archaeologist Eric Cline. "There's one man they choose to survive. He builds a boat and brings on animals and lands on a mountain and lives happily ever after? I would argue that it's the same story."

Ballard says his team has found not just the shore and the shells, but pottery and even shipwrecks, evidence, he says, that the theory is correct. Nevertheless, the archaeologist doubts that Noah’s Ark itself will ever turn up.

"It's foolish to think you will ever find a ship," Ballard told ABC News, referring to the Ark. "But can you find people who were living? Can you find their villages that are underwater now? And the answer is yes."

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm sure there was a great flood..................just that Noah didn't exist at all......................

many Bible historian-scholars have said almost all things in the Old Testament never happened and that anyone that takes it seriously is not a thinking person..........

the polar ice melted..............that's it...........not 7x7 = 49 days of rain...............

there are hundreds of villages, towns and cities under the Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea...................also many cities and structures underwater all over the world..........................shows that sea levels were hundreds of metres lower thousands and thousands of years ago.............

also structures and stones weighing tons were dragged eastwards on the seabed in the Mediterranean.........meaning the water coming in from the Atlantic did that.......

all those cities and towns under the Mediterranean also means there was a civilization there before .................perhaps that of the legendary Osirian Empire.................meaning Atlantis would be real

again.................the polar ice melted..............that's it...........not 7x7 = 49 days of rain...............

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Many Ifs

there are hundreds of villages, towns and cities under the Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea...................also many cities and structures underwater all over the world..........................shows that sea levels were hundreds of metres lower thousands and thousands of years ago.............

also structures and stones weighing tons were dragged eastwards on the seabed in the Mediterranean.........meaning the water coming in from the Atlantic did that.......

all those cities and towns under the Mediterranean also means there was a civilization there before .................perhaps that of the legendary Osirian Empire.................meaning Atlantis would be real

again.................the polar ice melted..............that's it...........not 7x7 = 49 days of rain...............

It's good to do some calculations. But, the problem is how intensive the rain and the flood were ? What does world means in that context - how small or big region / area being included ?

What OTHER things did happened ? Water from the ground sprung up to make matter worse ? Nobody can witness it except for the accounts being recorded on stone slabs or pillars.

Why other civilisations wanna record this too ? As long as I have received the spirit as promised in the bible, that alone has openned my eyes that there is something about this book. My spiritual blindness no more ! :biggrin:

I can't say I can 100% believe in every accounts written in this book because our brain will tell us to calculate. But, speaking in new languages and prophesies further diminished my doubts whether God does exist. I propehised and I did see someone which God told me that morning prayer. That was the first time I could predict things before it happened. Hence, that day, I became a prophet. Yes, a prophet for a day. LOL :biggrin:

No matter what. It is quite difficult to IMAGINE. Yes, we may not have lots of knowledge about the world and a strange light before me was God ? I do know what or how He looks like. Why the world is like this or like that may not that be that important anymore. Why ask why we must queue up for tickets to fly ? Just fly ! The flight will take me to another place to explore the unexplored. Too much focus on the "whys" will hinder and trap you. This is NOT salvation. :p

If you are dying, will you still bother to ask about the size of the Noah's Ark ?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
First he found the Titanic -- will he find the only ship more famous?

Robert Ballard, the underwater archaeologist famed for discovering the wreck of the Titanic in 1985, claims to have found evidence of the biblical flood that Noah fled, surfing the waters for 40 days and 40 nights, according to Genesis. He says the Black Sea was once merely a freshwater lake -- until an enormous wall of water from the Mediterranean 200 times more powerful than Niagara Falls swept it and everything else away. Including Noah and his ark.

"We went in there to look for the flood," Ballard told ABC News. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed ... the land that went under stayed under."

The archaeologist’s team is studying the Black Sea off the coast of Turkey in search of a civilization lost since biblical times, ABC reported, following up on a controversial theory from two Columbia University scientists. They connect the end of an Ice Age, when frozen sheets covered North America and stretched to the North Pole.

When they melted, yielding the more familiar Earth’s surface of today, what happened to the water?

'The questions is, was there a mother of all floods?' - Archaeologist Robert Ballard

Through carbon dating of shells found on an ancient shoreline 400 feet beneath the surface of the Black Sea, they have established a timeline for that catastrophic event that happened around 5,000 B.C., he estimated. Some experts believe this was around the time when Noah's flood could have occurred, ABC said.

Some archaeologists have supported the story of Noah, citing similar details passed along in narratives from Mesopotamian times, notably “the Epic of Gilgamesh.”

"The earlier Mesopotamian stories are very similar where the gods are sending a flood to wipe out humans," said biblical archaeologist Eric Cline. "There's one man they choose to survive. He builds a boat and brings on animals and lands on a mountain and lives happily ever after? I would argue that it's the same story."

Ballard says his team has found not just the shore and the shells, but pottery and even shipwrecks, evidence, he says, that the theory is correct. Nevertheless, the archaeologist doubts that Noah’s Ark itself will ever turn up.

"It's foolish to think you will ever find a ship," Ballard told ABC News, referring to the Ark. "But can you find people who were living? Can you find their villages that are underwater now? And the answer is yes."

Take note of the key words...Robert Ballard... "claims to have found evidence" . Which means the so-called evidence has not been confirmed or validated, merely claims made by another typical deceitful creationism advocate. Or, announcement of an unfound claim.

A long time ago the area that is now the Black Sea was not a sea at all but farm land, people lived and worked there.Today the Bosphorus links the Mediterranean sea with the Black sea. That is the water way that passes through Istanbul, Turkey.

A long time ago that waterway, the Bosphorus was blocked and there was no connection through Istanbul. Do to rising sea water in the Mediterranean the Bosphorus opened up and flooded the low lying area which is now the Black Sea.

This is another hilarious attempt by the post contributor to shoot his own conqueror foot! Another typical creationism dishonesty to say the research is about the Noah's Ark flood. I can also give more astonishing evidences of pottery and shipwrecks from melacca straits to give strong support to mythical Noah flood. LOL.

================================================================

He has finally blurted out he(Conqueror) don't agree with the bible's account -""There are some wild animals in pairs but not many..."

He has finally blurted out -on the bible "I personally think that errors are great". So, how can the bible be the WORD of God? He is providing us strong evidence that the bible is most likely the WORD of man who shared the same barbarous and salvage ego as him:biggrin:

He has finally blurted out -it was not possible for a ship like Noah Ark and it can only exists in the fairytale -" The ark space would not allow such big animals including their huge amount of food supply."

================================================================

I am shaking my head...

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah...

Every culture experienced catastrophic floods. This does not support the concept of a biblical universal world-wide flood that submerged mount everest. Recently scientific evidence shows that the bible is not telling the true.

You are now hitting nails onto your own coffin! Not literally. What I meant is that you have lost your sense of argument. And oh yes....EVERY Culture in the ancient world has experience CATASTROPHIC floods. Besides floods, I believe there were other catastrophies but why mainly the story of floods (rather should be The Flood) appeared more often than other catastrophies. Why seldom we see volcanoes, earthquakes, etc being depicted in the caves, stones or other ancient documents (which seldom contained any references to such catastrophies, other than The Flood)?

And you have not provided your answer to my other point: Why the Chinese character BOAT composed of two sub--characters: Vessel (or big ship) and eight people? Why eight people? Was this a conincidence? or Was this a summarised version of the Flood as recorded in the Bible? Ancient Chinese as we knew have big family and by their standard, a famiy of eight was considered very small. So, why eight? and not nine, ten, twenty?

Looking forward to hear from your reply and hope this time you don't nail anymore nails onto your coffin.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......A long time ago the area that is now the Black Sea was not a sea at all .......I am shaking my head......

A long time ago......Can you tell us how long? One thousand years; 5,000 years? and of course....no wonder you are shaking your head....

Psalm23

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are You An Expert ?

This is another hilarious attempt by the post contributor to shoot his own conqueror foot! Another typical creationism dishonesty to say the research is about the Noah's Ark flood. I can also give more astonishing evidences of pottery and shipwrecks from melacca straits to give strong support to mythical Noah flood. LOL.

He has finally blurted out he(Conqueror) don't agree with the bible's account -""There are some wild animals in pairs but not many..."

I am shaking my head...

I know you can write shit and it is perfectly alright for you. But, I can't. :wink:

It is perfectly normal for people to doubt. If that is true, then that is what we call CRITICAL thinking. Hahahahaha ! LOL :biggrin: I guess you don't have it. LOL :biggrin: Gotcha !! This is fun. :wink:

I did say NOT many is true because the bible did not say HOW MANY ! LOL :biggrin: If that place has only ten to twenty types of species, what is the problem ? You are stupid ! PWNED again. :biggrin:

Oi !! Good for my entertainment. :rolleyes:

7219Noahs-ark.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides floods, I believe there were other catastrophies but why mainly the story of floods (rather should be The Flood) appeared more often than other catastrophies. Why seldom we see volcanoes, earthquakes, etc being depicted in the caves, stones or other ancient documents (which seldom contained any references to such catastrophies, other than The Flood)?

Hay, hay, hay, hay ... that was a good one but still cannot upz lay. :confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A long time ago......Can you tell us how long? One thousand years; 5,000 years? and of course....no wonder you are shaking your head....

Psalm23

longer than that............i read a book on pre-flood civilizations and the Black Sea was ''dry'' just like the Mediterranean was.........i think closer to over 10,000 years ago...............

that's why they found that pyramid-like structure off Japan.................ancient cities off India.............cities under the Carribbean..........

these cities are probably up to 20-30,000 years old.....................cities that old have been found in Pakistan and elsewhere..........

they also found villages under Lake Titicaca...............estimated over 30,000 years old................the lake used to be connected to the sea before being pushed up................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm sure there was a great flood..................just that Noah didn't exist at all......................

True. That was how the Grand Canyon came about. Some guy tried to tell me that the Grand Canyon was formed after some Jew dropped a penny into a crack, but I know, there were no Jews in that part of the world yet then.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. That was how the Grand Canyon came about. Some guy tried to tell me that the Grand Canyon was formed after some Jew dropped a penny into a crack, but I know, there were no Jews in that part of the world yet then.

Cheers!

when people stop daydreaming and wishful thinking of an eternal life in heaven....................they'll realize that heaven itself is impossible............

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are now hitting nails onto your own coffin! Not literally. What I meant is that you have lost your sense of argument. And oh yes....EVERY Culture in the ancient world has experience CATASTROPHIC floods. Besides floods, I believe there were other catastrophies but why mainly the story of floods (rather should be The Flood) appeared more often than other catastrophies. Why seldom we see volcanoes, earthquakes, etc being depicted in the caves, stones or other ancient documents (which seldom contained any references to such catastrophies, other than The Flood)?

Looking forward to hear from your reply and hope this time you don't nail anymore nails onto your coffin.

Psalm23

River valley is the birth bed of ancient civilizations. We have Indus valley civilization, Yellow river valley civilization and specifically to mention the Tigris river civilization because it very related to your beloved but heavily plagiarised biblical myths.

That was what I studied during lower secondary history ( A blessing that my contemporaries were not mutilated by junk history and science derived from a certain book. I have to thank God for not being so abusive yet! Since you said Jesus is coming, the future I cannot be sure). Every secondary school student would have no problem asking it, I am really puzzled you think it is very chim or difficult. And I would be nailed, don't make sense!:smile:

It is a rather silly question to tackle and I had actually chosen to ignore and give it a miss. Maybe that would have saved your some embarrassment. Since you chase after me, ok I obliged without asking you to answer me a BIG question first, which I am still wanting for the answer.

Can you name an ancient civilization that was centered around a volcano? There should be an intelligent(ID) reason, and what's that?
It is too chim for any secondary student and would need psalm's level of intelligence to tackle. Looking forward to hear from your reply as well :smile:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
================================================== ==============

He has finally blurted out -on the bible "I personally think that errors are great". So, how can the bible be the WORD of God? He is providing us strong evidence that the bible is most likely the WORD of man who shared the same barbarous and salvage ego as him:biggrin:

He has finally blurted out -it was not possible for a ship like Noah Ark and it can only exists in the fairytale -" The ark space would not allow such big animals including their huge amount of food supply."

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are now hitting nails onto your own coffin! Not literally. What I meant is that you have lost your sense of argument.
And you have not provided your answer to my other point: Why the Chinese character BOAT composed of two sub--characters: Vessel (or big ship) and eight people? Why eight people? Was this a conincidence? or Was this a summarised version of the Flood as recorded in the Bible? Ancient Chinese as we knew have big family and by their standard, a famiy of eight was considered very small. So, why eight? and not nine, ten, twenty?

Psalm23

Before I can answer it honestly rather than following the practice of doing a made believed claim, you have to show me the Character. Chinese character varied over time in history.:smile: Show me first? If I cannot answer to your satisfactory, I ask for your forgiveness first, I don't wish to be nailed again.:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are now hitting nails onto your own coffin!
Psalm23

I know you are dying for that, but you have failed miserably to understand the title.

This time it's your conque-rade that supplied me the nails for your coffin. :smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are You An Expert ?

I did say NOT many is true because the bible did not say HOW MANY ! LOL :biggrin: If that place has only ten to twenty types of species, what is the problem ? You are stupid ! PWNED again. :biggrin:

The bible really says "...that place has only ten to twenty types of species"? I am stupid and I could be wrong, so it is better for you to reproduce here what the bible has actually said. You are gifted like Daniel and a Prophet, it would be VERY embarrassing if you cannot even quote the bible!!! I look forward to your reply.

And that leads to another good question: How every specie on earth reappeared after the flood?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews Have Little Power

Don't worry about the Jews. The Xtains are more deadly. :wink:

september_11_burning1.jpg

images
bizcourt.span.jpg

images
images

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
when people stop daydreaming and wishful thinking of an eternal life in heaven....................they'll realize that heaven itself is impossible............

Atheists will like to hear from the Christians that they will say that they too have NOT seen God or felt God's presence. But, that is "Game Over" for them because I have seen Him and I have also felt His strong presence. All you need is that one and only Moses to tell you that. :wink:

Truth does NOT require any evidence or a witness. Truth does NOT require many people to believe in it in order for it to exist. Truth will ALWAYS be there whether you like it or not. LOL :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are You An Expert ?

The bible really says "...that place has only ten to twenty types of species"? I am stupid and I could be wrong, so it is better for you to reproduce here what the bible has actually said. You are gifted like Daniel and a Prophet, it would be VERY embarrassing if you cannot even quote the bible!!! I look forward to your reply.

Why are you so inquisitive about the truth NOW ? :wink: I thought you have not been a supporter of creationism. :rolleyes:

Don't be a hypocrite. :*: