• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School kills me.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Sorry for this shitpost. I just need to vent for a bit. So here's my story.

School has only made my life worse. I was bullied from P5 to P6 by my classmates. I was ostracised and discriminated for offering my personal opinions. I has a crush back then and she meant everything to me - cute laugh, alluring voice and a smile that would warm my heart. One fateful day I confessed to her (through a letter) and it marked the beginning of my downfall. She never talked to me since and that letter got passed around to everyone and all my classmates had their own little joke about how "creepy" I was. The only time I was honest and expressed my true feelings for someone, I became a laughing stock. I was shattered inside as people teased and made fun of me over and over and over again, every single day.

I became a punching bag. People saw that I was weakened from the mental damage I sustained and proceeded to take advantage of me - abusing me both physically and verbally.

"Yeah I know you're desperate for her."

"Come come guys lets move out of the way for Damster to stare at her again."

"Your drawings are shit."

"Ya la ya la you're so smart right? Go away lah, smart kid!"

I still remember that time when my classmates made fun of me in public. I still remember that time when my classmates shamed me for coming from a "poor" family. I still remember that time when one of my classmates purposefully held my crush's hand just to make me feel jealous. Life back then was like a movie without a climax - absolutely miserable. I felt oppressed and worthless.

Barely anyone talked to me during those two whole years of hell and sometimes I felt like I was going insane when sitting in a corner doodling. Doodling as I watched various cliques having so much fun. I was so lonely that I would cuddle with a stuffed toy, pretending that its a loved one, and crying myself to sleep day after day. I still do :')

I lost my social skills and developed a speech impediment. I couldn't talk properly, I stuttered when asking questions. It got so bad to the point where I became terrified of ordering food and would go out of my way to avoid it. I grew thinner and thinner. I felt so tired that I didn't want to do anything at all.

More Huat!

Last edited by a moderator:

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for this shitpost. I just need to vent for a bit. So here's my story.

School has only made my life worse. I was bullied from P5 to P6 by my classmates. I was ostracised and discriminated for offering my personal opinions. I has a crush back then and she meant everything to me - cute laugh, alluring voice and a smile that would warm my heart. One fateful day I confessed to her (through a letter) and it marked the beginning of my downfall. She never talked to me since and that letter got passed around to everyone and all my classmates had their own little joke about how "creepy" I was. The only time I was honest and expressed my true feelings for someone, I became a laughing stock. I was shattered inside as people teased and made fun of me over and over and over again, every single day.

I became a punching bag. People saw that I was weakened from the mental damage I sustained and proceeded to take advantage of me - abusing me both physically and verbally.

"Yeah I know you're desperate for her."

"Come come guys lets move out of the way for Damster to stare at her again."

"Your drawings are shit."

"Ya la ya la you're so smart right? Go away lah, smart kid!"

I still remember that time when my classmates made fun of me in public. I still remember that time when my classmates shamed me for coming from a "poor" family. I still remember that time when one of my classmates purposefully held my crush's hand just to make me feel jealous. Life back then was like a movie without a climax - absolutely miserable. I felt oppressed and worthless.

Barely anyone talked to me during those two whole years of hell and sometimes I felt like I was going insane when sitting in a corner doodling. Doodling as I watched various cliques having so much fun. I was so lonely that I would cuddle with a stuffed toy, pretending that its a loved one, and crying myself to sleep day after day. I still do :')

I lost my social skills and developed a speech impediment. I couldn't talk properly, I stuttered when asking questions. It got so bad to the point where I became terrified of ordering food and would go out of my way to avoid it. I grew thinner and thinner. I felt so tired that I didn't want to do anything at all.

More Huat!

Sorry to hear that you had experienced such bad stuff but is life good for you now? :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shd join PAP PA where more mangoes can tech him to fuck better.

PA MILF mangoes have many daughters will fuck him more..