• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBS Transit CEO Gan Juay Kiat To Resign Over Personal Indiscretion! Guess The Indiscretion!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward snake dog rat put my BIG name here and your small name & NRIC here then open your ccb mouth. What a coward son of pussy that dare not take responsibility for your stinky smelly ccb mouth.
Ccb Malaysian son of whore @glockman run off with its tail in between its legs again. This kind of quality want to talk about taking responsibility what a joke.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey son of whore, put my name here and your name here and say that again. See whether i sue you bankrupt. Don’t hide behind your fellow coward liar KT latha and this Gan fellow.
@JohnTan coward liar run off with tail in between its legs. Ccb Malaysians are filthy sluts and sons of sluts calling me one ! Pui!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that these CEO has good time management. Just like the civil servant boosted that he is so good at management that he has so much time to go for French cooking class hosted by Michelin Star Chef in French.

All these hanky panky people out there with good time to spare are talented people at their own field. So what's wrong with them having hanky panky outside their spare time ?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

Any chance you can muzzle this fucking mad dog? It makes reading an interesting thread very tedious and cumbersome for visitors and those who are not logged in and who have to trawl through a thread hijacked with a flood of her usual inane and repetitive nonsense.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

Sorry, I was being a fucking arsehole with an inability to sympathise or empathise. I just received an intel report from the same private investigator hired by Mrs Gan. I can now understand.

Ginfreely

1546319304000.png

Vs

Latha

1546319397800.png

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Any chance you can muzzle this fucking mad dog? It makes reading an interesting thread very tedious and cumbersome for visitors and those who are not logged in and who have to trawl through a thread hijacked with a flood of her usual inane and repetitive nonsense.

You haven't added ginfreely in your ignore list? You should! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven't added ginfreely in your ignore list? You should! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Just did it after discovering what she actually looks like! I can still see her shit though when I am not logged in.

Ginfreely in my fantasy world before I received the intel report a few minutes ago from my hired PI. Note the one big (right), one small (left) eye but still deliciously beautiful face and figure, all perfect for tantric sex.

1546323096100.png

The actual Ginfreely uncovered by my PI. I now regret taking up Mrs Gan's recommendation to hire him. I could then have continued with my fantasy about Ginfreely.

1546323162600.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to look beyond that veneer of physical beauty, be like Boss Sam, go for her character and/or culture- those qualities are more long lasting, last longer than tantric sex alone for sure :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I know Sam fairly well. He has a flair for language, especially in the poetic use of language which he enjoys. But he is as shallow as any of us here.

So in this instance and with respect to Ginfreely, I can confirm that he was using "personality" as a poetic term for Ginny's "hymen", "character" for the circumference of her 9-inched pink aereola, and "culture" for the length of her 5-inched long nipples.