• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sbf members safety check point

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reporting, SIR!

I am busy worshipping Trump. Selling to his followers is such a lucrative business. His followers will buy anything that has him on it.
Making YT videos to feed the right brings in loads of dough. There are a few hundred thousands views waiting for any videos that appeal to their anger, the more controversial ones will much higher hits.

It is a whole new world - so rewarding - since my conversion to be an extreme right-winger. Hail Trump, Heil Trump. The Whites will rule the world again. Make America White Again.

And the PAP is the best right-wing government in the world, after the Trump Administration, of course.

Time to make more dough.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Reporting, SIR!

I am busy worshipping Trump. Selling to his followers is such a lucrative business. His followers will buy anything that has him on it.
Making YT videos to feed the right brings in loads of dough. There are a few hundred thousands views waiting for any videos that appeal to their anger, the more controversial ones will much higher hits.

It is a whole new world - so rewarding - since my conversion to be an extreme right-winger. Hail Trump, Heil Trump. The Whites will rule the world again. Make America White Again.

And the PAP is the best right-wing government in the world, after the Trump Administration, of course.

Time to make more dough.
Welcome back! Good to see you are well!

I was going to apologize to you about my past foolish trust in the CONS. And that you were right! Look at Jason Kenney!

Now you say you are extreme right winger? WTH? I become left winger you become extreme right winger? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back! Good to see you are well!

I was going to apologize to you about my past foolish trust in the CONS. And that you were right! Look at Jason Kenney!

Now you say you are extreme right winger? WTH? I become left winger you become extreme right winger? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been foolish to be a progressive. What's the point of trying to create a better world? It is thankless activism and most people don't give a damn. So to the hell with that mindset.

Focus on making money, lots of it. And the easy path is to focus on the right-wing crowd. Right-wingers are willing to part with cash and they have lots of it to give away.

As a doctor, you can use your credential to create YT videos to support anti-vaxxers, fight mandates and promote any medications that Trump support. You can easily gross 7-figure incomes annually. And the best part is that you don't need to do any research ...just spew anything that feeds the blood-thirsty crowd. Facts do not matter, just info that can bring in the dough.

I saw a video of this female right-winger touting Singapore's new approach of living with Covid. All the stuff she cited were false. But most importantly, her video hit a few hundred thousand views!

So, see less patients and create YT videos for the Right and you can reap riches beyond your belief.

Maybe we can meet up at the next Insurrection?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been foolish to be a progressive. What's the point of trying to create a better world? It is thankless activism and most people don't give a damn. So to the hell with that mindset.

Focus on making money, lots of it. And the easy path is to focus on the right-wing crowd. Right-wingers are willing to part with cash and they have lots of it to give away.

As a doctor, you can use your credential to create YT videos to support anti-vaxxers, fight mandates and promote any medications that Trump support. You can easily gross 7-figure incomes annually. And the best part is that you don't need to do any research ...just spew anything that feeds the blood-thirsty crowd. Facts do not matter, just info that can bring in the dough.

I saw a video of this female right-winger touting Singapore's new approach of living with Covid. All the stuff she cited were false. But most importantly, her video hit a few hundred thousand views!

So, see less patients and create YT videos for the Right and you can reap riches beyond your belief.

Maybe we can meet up at the next Insurrection?
Wah lau! Lol!

I am quite shocked actually! You sound totally opposite to last time when I chat with you.

Sigh you had me converted to progressive ways then now you tell me to go extreme right wing!

How much does Youtube pay for a video with 100,00 views? 500,000 views?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau! Lol!

I am quite shocked actually! You sound totally opposite to last time when I chat with you.

Sigh you had me converted to progressive ways then now you tell me to go extreme right wing!

How much does Youtube pay for a video with 100,00 views? 500,000 views?

Here's info from one of the famous YT influencers:

You need multiple streams of income ....links to products, sell your own products as well. More interesting and less effort than seeing patients. See the viewership of right-wing psychologist Jordan Peterson. He probably makes more money from YT than his job, which does pay a good pension.

Love serving the right-wing crowd.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Here's info from one of the famous YT influencers:

You need multiple streams of income ....links to products, sell your own products as well. More interesting and less effort than seeing patients. See the viewership of right-wing psychologist Jordan Peterson. He probably makes more money from YT than his job, which does pay a good pension.

Love serving the right-wing crowd.
Thanks for sharing bro!

good stuff! I will look into it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr, this is more suitable for you. He is my favourite, a junior NHS doctor who made more money through this side gigs than his full-time job. So, he took a hiatus from doctoring. He made his first million in 2019 from his side gig on Youtube.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dr, this is more suitable for you. He is my favourite, a junior NHS doctor who made more money through this side gigs than his full-time job. So, he took a hiatus from doctoring. He made his first million in 2019 from his side gig on Youtube.

Interesting. People actually make lots of money posting this type of shit?

I guess it isn't just about the content these days. It is presentation, production values and advertising.

Intersting.

Sigh. Just when I promised myself not to get sidetracked and get distracted from my medical work.

Hey thanks for sharing bro. I can see where you are spending most of your time now and since one is going to be on internet why not monetize it right? LOL!

I actually do enjoy writing. So I am going to start a MEDIUM account.

Looked more into MEDIUM and hey it looks totally like kind of what we do here in the forum. Only that all the same type of activity I do here can be monetized in MEDIUM! awesome!

Cheers! I wish you well! :smile:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess it isn't just about the content these days. It is presentation, production values and advertising.

Intersting.

Sigh. Just when I promised myself not to get sidetracked and get distracted from my medical work.

Hey thanks for sharing bro. I can see where you are spending most of your time now and since one is going to be on internet why not monetize it right? LOL!

Looked more into MEDIUM and hey it looks totally like kind of what we do here in the forum. Only that all the same type of activity I do here can be monetized in MEDIUM! awesome!

This is his 2020 earnings breakdown.

Very transparent.

You should consider producing courses for SkillShare ...the revenue will keep flowing especially if the course is popular, even years later. Perfect passive income.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Intersting.

Watch out, he find a heroship story to come back, maybe kenna arrested jailed who knows....