• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You retarded dog :oIo:

You mama always go down on all fours when she meets her Bangla customers.:mad:

You're barking all the time, what your mama does had nothing to do with me. I dont care and I'm not interested. Your mama will be very sad, you had to be on fours, cant go straight, strays and barks.:biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're barking all the time, what your mama does had nothing to do with me. I dont care and I'm not interested. Your mama will be very sad, you had to be on fours, cant go straight, strays and barks.:biggrin::biggrin:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You mama goes down on all fours when her Blanga customers comes knocking.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Donation are for morons with weak minds. I only believe in taking, never giving :mad:

Hahahahahaha! LOL!

Then why did you claim you have a place reserved for you already in Heaven?

Why should God give you Heaven leh when all you know is taking?

What a warped mentality you have in your idiotic mind?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Asshole Clit666 eat shit and die!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

mama goes down on all fours when her Blanga customers comes knocking.

You're not only pathetic, you're dumb. You're on fours the world knows, what your mama knocks, the world dont have to know. Your mental retardation sure is making her living to regret, should have let you be fed to lizards instead of bringing you to this world.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Citigroup will break through the $5 mark this week..:wink:

All you morons read it here first from the Oracle of Singapore..

Citigroup Inc. (Public, NYSE:C) Watch this stock Find similar stocks Find more results for C Dow 9,156.20 -0.67%
S&P 500 983.43 -0.63%
Financial -1.18%
C 4.10 -0.97%

-0.04 (-0.97%

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Citigroup will break through the $5 mark this week..:wink:

All you morons read it here first from the Oracle of Singapore..

You Supreme Retarded Dog of Dogs,

Just becuz u announced it here doesn't mean you were the first here to know :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Supreme Retarded Dog of Dogs,

Just becuz u announced it here doesn't mean you were the first here to know :biggrin:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Citi is now trading at USD4.34

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

You supreme gaydog!

That would be splendid news to me, now you can repeat after me & say... KARRRR....CHNGGGGG! :biggrin::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny how u hide urself behind the monitor when Citi was trading at below $3.50 quite recently. Maybe 7th month, so u also come out is it? :p

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny how u hide urself behind the monitor when Citi was trading at below $3.50 quite recently. Maybe 7th month, so u also come out is it? :p

You retarded maggot :oIo:

It is obvious your eyes are covered by dog's cum :mad:. I started my thread when Citi was still a dollar..Then, I have no doubt it will break $5 soon.
Now this is the time.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesss.........Citi is now trading at USD4.70

DAMN I AM GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD:biggrin:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesss.........Citi is now trading at USD4.70

DAMN I AM GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD:biggrin:

You spastic maggot!

Just say that you have failed to nail it at 4.79 which was the highest but wait... i know won't quit till it hits past 5.00. :rolleyes:
:biggrin:

:oIo:

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

That forummer would be me, clinton888 aka clinton666, the smartest fellow here by a 100 miles.

I am now sitting on USD3,000,000 in profits from my Citigroup shares and over SGD2,000,000 from my OCBC, UOB and DBS investments.

I kept advising you morons and retards :oIo: to invest in banks when the market bottomed but none of you spastics had the guts or intelligence like me. Read my earlier post on 17 March

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21619

Citigroup is now trading at USDD4.02 while I bought it at a shade above a buck. I am way way better than senile Warren Bucket.

All you lazy, uneducated riff-raffs does all day is to complain about our government, begging for pennies. SHAME ON YOU!! PUIIIII!!!

PLEASE SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIMS WITH PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR BANK STATEMENT, ELSE YOU CAN FUCK OFF FROM THIS FORUM....IF YOU ARE FEELING GOOD BECOS OF PAPER GAINS....YOU ARE AN EDUCATED PIECE OF FUCKTARD SHITHEAD....WAHAHAHA....!!!

:oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded maggot :oIo:

It is obvious your eyes are covered by dog's cum :mad:. I started my thread when Citi was still a dollar..Then, I have no doubt it will break $5 soon.
Now this is the time.

You are a moron! If u bought BAC, u will be 3 times richer! Do u teach ur dad how to fuck too? :rolleyes:

j0hnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahhahahahaha! What a joke sia!?! :p

Of all the deadly 7 sins in the Bible,

you have already commited the sin of overwhelming pride and greed...

Hell will be your place to be after you pass on!?!

What pride and greed? The smellfart is just fantasizing as he sucks another cock

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

It would take 10 man-years to calculate my total wealth. You don't have such a problem since you have a BIG ZERO in your bank account.:mad:

There is only one thing that does not cost anything besides wasting time and that is day dreaming. Go on living in your fantasy world. :rolleyes:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

It would take 10 man-years to calculate my total wealth. You don't have such a problem since you have a BIG ZERO in your bank account.:mad:

:biggrin::biggrin:.. of coz it'll take so long... you keep counting the zeros after the decimal point in your bank book...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u have to count your negative net worth including your mounting contra debts, loans and liabilities, of cos v difficult to calculate la!
:rolleyes:

R

redlightmeansgo

I knew of a few dogs who used to bark at the moon, proclaiming immortality, but one by one they started falling by the way side. Some were living on borrowed time, some just barked cos they could do little else. Some were barking because the moon was a mere ideal and they knew they could never reach it in their lifetime.

I am thinking, if you could really get to the moon, why bark, and tell everyone? Just hold it in your palm and enjoy it. An empty vessel wakes the whole neighbourhood

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I knew of a few dogs who used to bark at the moon, proclaiming immortality, but one by one they started falling by the way side. Some were living on borrowed time, some just barked cos they could do little else. Some were barking because the moon was a mere ideal and they knew they could never reach it in their lifetime.

I am thinking, if you could really get to the moon, why bark, and tell everyone? Just hold it in your palm and enjoy it. An empty vessel wakes the whole neighbourhood

You must have been drinking too much dog's cum, making you totally spastic :mad:

Citigroup now is at USD5.05 as predicted by me.

Inc. (Public, NYSE:C) Watch this stock Find similar stocks Find more results for C Dow 9,580.63 0.39%
S&P 500 1,030.98 0.28%
Financial 1.54%
C 5.05 9.07%

+0.42 (9.07%