• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF - An Indian Forum?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you guys noticed it but nearly every thread Indian issue keeps coming in. Singapore is not an Indian country and I certainly don't want to hear about an Indian landing in Bangkok even if he smells. What the fuck has it got to do with Singapore. At best it should be in the International Thread. I am aware the is handful that are obsessed with Indians and there is a new virulent newcomer in the form of Manformmars. i am in two minds with this chap. I am wondering if he is trying to paint SBF as a racist site and see it go the way that Richard Wan did with 3 in 1.

No issues if it is about Singapore and FTs whether they are Indians, PRCs, Meicans, Pinoys, Ang Mos or other blood suckers and leeches.

Could I suggest that the Rubbish Heap be changed to Esoteric Subjects and let the lovers and haters of various races can discuss to their heart's content. Seriously these guys seem to be hooked on Indians that it seems to be a disorder.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like that to continue but lets confine it locally. Lets keep the the internatioanl stuff in the right folder. I now see threads on thai crime even some remote cases, PRC nonsense but these tend to go the right folders.

sbf is a barometer for citizen discontent.