• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saudi Billionaire Who Accidentally Fell And Penetrated MeiMei Vagina Cleared of Rape!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LONDON - A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept on the sofa in his flat in Maida Vale, west London, in August last year (2014).

court.jpg

But he claimed that he might have fallen on top of her while his penis was poking out the top of his underwear, the MailOnline reported on Tuesday (Wednesday, Singapore time).

He was cleared of one count of rape following a trial at Southwark Crown Court.

The teenager met Abdulaziz when she went to the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on Aug 7 last year. She was with her 24-year-old friend who knew Abdulaziz.

He later offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin. The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the 24-year-old into the bedroom for sex.

The 18-year-old claimed she woke in the early hours of the morning to find Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

But he claimed that he wanted to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in, or to offer to pay for a taxi home. He also claimed that she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs, reported the MailOnline. That was when he fell, according to Abdulaziz .

"I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened," he told the court, claiming that traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

He also said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-fell-and-accidentally-penetrated#xtor=CS1-10

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Saudi Billionaire Who Accidentally Fell And Penetrated MeiMei Vagina Cleared of R

Excellent excuse and very creative.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Saudi Billionaire Who Accidentally Fell And Penetrated MeiMei Vagina Cleared of R

Excellent excuse and very creative.

It's a valid and legitimate reason, it could have happened to anyone. Saudi Billionaires suffer from this sort of accidents all the time! :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Spore such a case would never appear in court because it is just an "honest mistake"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I am very sure the "victim" is a very very rich lady now. Lucky bitch.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in singapore, this kind of case will no go to open court.
it will be settled privately in the chamber

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As expected from the religion of rape, murder and violence. He was just practising his religious rights.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these Saudi elites all connected to Zionist Jews..............funding terrorism............they can get away with anything.......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is the shit skin version of Fifty shades of grey.

Or fifty shits of skin.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

LONDON - A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept on the sofa in his flat in Maida Vale, west London, in August last year (2014).

court.jpg

But he claimed that he might have fallen on top of her while his penis was poking out the top of his underwear, the MailOnline reported on Tuesday (Wednesday, Singapore time).

He was cleared of one count of rape following a trial at Southwark Crown Court.

The teenager met Abdulaziz when she went to the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on Aug 7 last year. She was with her 24-year-old friend who knew Abdulaziz.

He later offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin. The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the 24-year-old into the bedroom for sex.

The 18-year-old claimed she woke in the early hours of the morning to find Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

But he claimed that he wanted to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in, or to offer to pay for a taxi home. He also claimed that she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs, reported the MailOnline. That was when he fell, according to Abdulaziz .

"I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened," he told the court, claiming that traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

He also said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-fell-and-accidentally-penetrated#xtor=CS1-10

Indians and Saudis are the world's top rapists.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damn expensive prick, fell into her..I'm sure all the woman, wished that had happened...:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

As expected from the religion of rape, murder and violence. He was just practising his religious rights.

The english judge trusted the arab more than the mei mei for good reason.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent excuse and very creative.[/QUOTE

Extremely doubtful claimed!! wtf!

he felled and penetrated her what a bullshit !! Crap story who ever believe him!!

Penetration is considered rape!! so easy fell on girl and penetrate??

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I not sure about the judge, but the victim is not going to get a cent from him after she filed charges against him and the judge acquitted him of crime.

Her Friend should be rich after that night of service as well set up a 18 year old for him.

His Lawyers certainly will be rich too.