• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Satanic Verses

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian "High wage means companies close" Balakrishnan 5 Jun 2011 aft yet another once in 50 yrs major flood on the same day :

"Personally, I think our weather has changed. I'm actually psychologically prepared for it to get worse. You're dealing with nature, and you're dealing with the weather; you have to be prepared that there is a limit to human engineering and what we can deliver."

images

"Simply said fer u whinners, accept the focking fact dat tis a Act of God, blame him dun blame me. I dun promise u i'll do a better job than the bodoh Yaacob"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corruption is .... Using taxpayers $$ to organize a thk-U celebration to a Minister who defends against taxpayers criticisms of his Ministry who screwed up.

DPM Teo commends Shanmugam for contributions to MHA
CNA Posted: 14 June 2011 2239 hrs

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean has commended former Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam for his contributions in his previous appointment.

At a Dining-In ceremony by the Singapore Police Force, Mr Teo thanked him for defending Home Team officers during the Mas Selamat Kastari operations.

Mr Teo said: "Our officers were stretched and operational fatigue was setting in. On two separate occasions, he defended MHA officers resolutely in Parliament, explaining to Parliamentarians and the public the complexity of Home Team work, and underscoring the need for a balanced and rational approach to security issues."

The "Dining-In" is a formal ceremonial banquet, organised by the police to honour guests.

Mr Shanmugam was also credited for being at the helm of introducing a more modern and effective criminal procedure framework.

He was also presented with the Temasek Sword, specially commissioned by Senior Police Officers.

Mr Shanmugam said: "It's not possible to have a system where people would just point fingers all the time. They have to understand the system, the complexities and that you cannot completely be error-free. The tribute that DPM Teo has paid to me is actually more fitting for Mr Wong Kan Seng who has retired from Cabinet, as well as all the officers and men in the Home Team."

-CNA/ac

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are words of wisdom or thoughts of wisdom worth million of SINgapore dollars, where nothing on planet earth is on par with them; what satanic verses!:p

The 66.6% (then), 60% (now) take them as Hard Truth!:biggrin:

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan "Kee Chiu" Chun Sing ST 24 Jun 2011 on new 20-year plan for Singapore sport Vision 2030 :

"It will take a fresh look at the paradigm for sport development in Singapore, and how sports can make an even larger contribution to nation building."

:oIo: So the vision fer next 20 yrs is the same as last 20 - Nation Building? Every cent & applause an athlete receive must work towards national propaganda like in China, Nazi Germany, and N.Korea? No wonder the brightest of our lot R leaving SG to develop their potential, then SG get more sports FT to wave our flag & give our PAP scum ministers bragging rights.

Fock the brainless SAF general!!! Stoopid as stereotyped !!

6a00d83451b52369e2014e87ebf05c970d-450wi

"Since when SAF paper generals nid brains to work? When my CB mouth say go straight, a whole division of men will walk straight even wif a longkang in front. Sunny boy, its a well known fact, smart ppl dun bcum ministers wif the PAP. Now CEPAT JALAN & fock off my fr my elite uncaring rank !!!"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan "multi-party democracy wont work in SG" Chun Sing CNA 22 Jun 2011 :

"It's not easy to take care of (elderly) people in (nursing) homes -- the demands are high, the stress is high. I would like to put on record -- whether (they're) Singaporeans or foreigners working in this sector, they deserve all the respect that we can give them, because the work is indeed very difficult."

6a00d83451b52369e2014e87cc6467970d-450wi

"Sediya! My language tell U wat i tink of the elderly. Give U a hint, same as Cow Dung Want, the 1 asking u to dump ur sick elderly parents in JB. One SAF arty bomb into JB, BOOM!!! All the PAP's worry on sick & old non-economic digits gone in a flash!!"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Focking morons in SG R still saying Tony Tan will b a gd EP .... i say take ur focking stoopidity to Hell !!!

The demonic minion has been a hardcore PAP since the day Satan Lee put his icy claws on his shoulders !!!

Satan put him in SPH to continue the press censorship & PAP propaganda.

Satan put him in GIC to ensure no one will ever c the state of our reserves.

The focking evil minion quit PAP on the eve of application jas bcus the law say so ... Y not quit PAP the day he left the cabinet to prove his "INDEPENDENCE" !!!???

N wat has he done all these yrs to prove dat he has compassion fer the ppl? U heard him say anything abt foreign workers invasion, HDB prices, ever rising min CPF withdrawal amt, flooding, hospital bed shortage, police slow notice on MSK escape, YOG over-spending, & the general poor quality of PAP candidates ???

Focking evil Tony Tan is a PAP yes-man as sure as the sun will rise fr the East tmr !!!

Fock U Tony Tan !!! Only fools R fooled !!!

20081006.104129_tony_tan.jpg

"U noe Singaporeans R not called the world's most stoopid greedy little ppl fer nothing. My clean shaven image will win the day, jas like Cow Dung Wan winning GE even when aft calling u to dump ur sick parents in JB."

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian "Flooding is act of god, accept it" Balakrishnan ST 9 Jul 2011 on why overseas expert hired to solve flooding problems, saying overseas experts could shake up conventional views here

"We want people who can ask the right questions and make us think, make us re-evaluate."

:oIo:So peasants' view no value? Look down on common ppl like the focking demon tis bastard is! Peasants not human, cannot tink? Our education fer fock?!?! Then REACH fer fock?!?!? Town Hall meetings fer fock ?!?!?! Write to ministers facebooks fer fock?!?!! Best Maths & Science score in the world fer fock !?!?! Go NDP fer fock !?!?! The country is a wash out !!!

GE_Vivian_Balakrishnan.jpg

"Aft squandering $400m on a useless YOG shit & feeding youth volunteers 3rd world food, Singaporeans still vote me back into office. Tell me, u really expect me to tink Singaporeans got brains??"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
When asked HIS OPINION on whether HE THINKS the salary of President is excessive, Tony "Slim Worm" Tan ST 20 Jul 2011 :

"As you know, there has been a committee which has been set up under the chairmanship of Mr Gerard Ee with a number of people from various sectors to look into this whole issue of ministerial salaries, including that of the president. The committee is presently doing its work, collecting data. I don't think that I should pre-empt their decisions or make any comment, but like everybody else, ministers and so on, I will abide by their decision. I'm sure that they will make a good and wise conclusion."

:oIo: Focking slimeball !!! Ask fer his opinion & he dodge wif a non-reply !!! No opinion means agree & accept !!! Fock the rotting soul of tis sime ass worm to Hell deep !!!!

930308473_6150717e8d.jpg

"Must toe the line !! U tink i can survive as Tony Tan of PAP & GIC fer so long jas singing the wrong tune! Elect me president as u peasants can kiss ur reserves good bye. Lucky fer me, i noe u focking stoopid Singaporeans will vote fer me. Dats y i'm still around, rich, powerful, & slimy ~~~~~~~"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cow "I am not sleeping well" Dung Want ST 8 Aug 2011 :

"To lead, you must be able to first see further, and tell people what is unpleasant sometimes. I try to say what's right. Pleasant or unpleasant, to me, is not as important as what is right, what is rational."

17 Apr 2006 exclusive interview with MediaCorp's Channel 8 : <This is right? This is rational?>

"My personal view is, our land is expensive. But we have nearby neighbours in Johore, Batam and Bintan. The elderly want to reach their doctors within half to one hour. So retirement villages in neighbouring countries is possible, barring the cross-border hassle. It is best to find cheap land on short leases"

Parl 9 Feb 2009 : <This is right? This is rational?>

"It is mind-boggling. The cost of land and construction cost is so low that my cost of putting up just a polyclinic (in Singapore) is probably more than his cost of putting up a 200-bed nursing home (in Johor Baru). The monthly cost of keeping a resident in a private nursing home in Singapore, you can stretch it easily to pay at least 2-1/2 months of nursing home care in Johor Baru....Of course many visit (relatives in nursing homes) daily, but quite a significant number visit only during the weekends, so what is the difference in putting them (patients) in Johor Baru?"

Khaw_Boon_Wan.jpg

"I'm a fockng Buddhist!! If u throw stone at me, u will go to Hell !!!!"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satan Lee :

CNA 16 Sep 2011 : "I think if we arrange our education system, especially in kindergarten and pre-school, in such a way that our children are exposed to two languages straightaway, we will make bilingualism a reality and easily achieved by all."

ST 18 Nov 2009 : "Nobody can master two languages at the same level. If you think you can, you are deceiving yourself."

The HARD TRUTH : Lee Kuan Yew is senile & a serpent swallowing its own tail !!!! So fock back to Hell fascist Satan !!!

02lee450.jpg

"Errrrr .... i said dat? Lucky i didnt say "Stop At Two" wont cause SG population 2b low, or U-turn & ask woman to stop studying so much until PhD"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
PUB CEO ex-admiral Chew Men Leong (PUB CEO) CNA 24 Dec 2011 :

"Since I came into PUB, I have a better understanding of what we (PUB) have done previously. The amount of effort that PUB has actually taken to help alleviate floods and make Singapore generally flood-free... I think it's important to understand that we (PUB) have been relatively successful. But maybe we (PUB) have also become victims of own success. Because we (PUB) have been so successful, alleviating floods, that we (PUB) have not seen a flood situation for a long time. So when it came, it did catch Singaporeans (you) by surprise."

:oIo: Read carefully wat tis satanic focker is saying. He's saying peasants r not grateful to PUB fer their success but pick on dat little exceptions. He's saying peasants r "surprised" (aka angered) by flood, but PUB is not "surprised". So on the whole, tis demonic fascist is jas blaming ppl fer making an issue of a little flood which PUB is not at all concerned wif bcus PUB is SO SUCCESSFUL dat its gd enuff to rest on past laurels! Fock U Chew & ur filthy bowel !!!

chew_men_long.jpg

"I was trained to put things on water, not to take water away fr things ! A flood once a month will teach U lesser mortals to understand Y u nid me more than I nid U!"