• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Satanic Verses

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo: Evil Mah has lost it .... the Devil beckons .....

Apr 27, 2011
INTERVIEW
Mah expects to lose votes over flat prices
By Fiona Chan, ASSISTANT MONEY EDITOR & Robin Chan

Mah speaks up on...

# How Singaporeans can monetise their homes, which are their biggest assets:

You've got at least three or four options. One, move into your children's flat and rent out your old one. A five-room flat can easily fetch you $1,000-plus to $2,000. And that's income every month.

:oIo: U hv 5-rm flat, u wanna move out to where? Condo? Castle? Ur children's home big enuff to hv more ppl? If everyone do tis, more ppl will buy HDB jas to earn $$, driving up demands, making it more expensive as supply not enuff. Then later Mah will scold ppl fer buying HDB but not staying inside n drive up price.

If you don't want to do that, rent out one room for $500. You can rent out two rooms for $1,000 a month and still stay where you are.

:oIo: How many ppl can own a HDB wif spare room? Driving up rental mkt will indirectly drive up HDB price as more ppl wanna own a HDB jas to make $$$. Then later Mah will scold ppl fer buying HDB but not staying inside n drive up price.

If you don't want to do that, sell your flat and buy a smaller flat and keep the money: $200-, $300-, $400-whatever thousand dollars you'll have. Take the money for your retirement.

:oIo: How many ppl can earn "whatever thousand dollars" jas selling thier HDB home? Since smaller flat price oso rising, the net profit is nothing to brag abt. If everyone do tis, the resale mkt price is going up again until u sell fer $500k, buy at $800k, u want? Then later Mah will scold ppl fer speculating in HDB but not staying long enuff n drive up price.

If you don't want to do that, you can go for the leasebuyback scheme. This applies at the moment only to three-room flats and below.

The Government buys back a part of your remaining lease. So you stay where you are and you get an additional monthly payment of about $500 a month. Plus, if you want to rent out another room, you can still do so. Another $500. So you get $1,000 a month and stay where you are.

:oIo: By now, u r left wif nothing but a roof, n tis evil bastard still want u to sell back to gov fer a big loss (no resale profit, no home at the end), n ask u to share ur oredy very samll 3-rm wif others ... u cant even pass the last years of life in peace, needing to chase fer rent n worry abt safety, gov permits n laws.

That's what I mean by monetising.

:oIo: So his "monetising" = turning ur home into a mkt commodity while u squeeze in wif ur frens n relatives, or squeeze into ur rm while the rest of ur home is raided by ur tenants, or u can sell everything fer a pittance n register at old folks home.

But of course, if somebody comes to me and says: 'Look, I don't want to do all that. I want to stay in my five-room flat', what can I do?

I have no answer to that, because if that's the proposition, then I think that's not answering the question. I don't have an answer to that.

:oIo: So satanic shorty says he's not interested in the concept of home ownership since he has no policy fer dat ....... ur home is a commodity to make $$ fr, not to stay n retire. U make $$ fr ur home like a taxi driver make his fr driving taxi. Taxi driver pay rental, u pay interest. Taxi driver dun own their taxi, they rent it to make $. U dun own ur home, u lease it fr HDB to make $. Fock U evil Mah !!! Bake in Hell !!!

# Renting instead of home ownership:

I think there's a big disadvantage. It doesn't give anybody any hedge against inflation; it doesn't give anybody a chance to enjoy the fruits of our growth. And rentals are just consumption. You can't use your Central Provident Fund to rent.

We have very good examples of rentals. In Hong Kong, they have rental housing, cheap rental housing, small, and people rent for years and years. At the end of the day, they get nothing out of it.

:oIo: Another blatant lie !!! In HK, they rent, pay rent, at the end they hv their savings n retirement funds, n a rented home. In SG, we use up all our retirement $$, at the end, we hv a HDB but no $$. Can i pay fer my chicken rice using my HDB flat? Can i go fer a tour by selling HDB flat? If i do, where's my hse when i return? In SG, either u hv CPF $$ which u cant touch, or u hv HDB flat but no retirement $$.

# Responding to the Workers' Party but not to other opposition parties:

They just come up with ideas which we think are wrong; we just have to debunk them. (They're) doing something which is going to have repercussions on the assets, the savings of so many people.

Then, we ask them where is the money coming from, (and they reply- Oh, from the reserves. Every opposition party is scrambling for which one can outbid the other to get the reserves.

:oIo: More lies, demonic Mah cant quote the statement fr WP where WP say they will use reserve to make ur HDB flat affordable. Where's the proof liar Mah !!

# What his children have taught him about online media:

They tell me that you must not be passive-aggressive. They say, you must not be sarcastic.

You cannot unfriend people on Facebook. It's very rude.

And, no caps. Apparently I cannot type with caps. Because it's very rude, you see.

:oIo: His children hv to teach him basic manners?!?!? Rot in eternal Hell Mah !!!!

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
George "Judas" Yeo ST 26 Apr 2011 :

"The decision to push for the gaming resorts was personally a very difficult one, of choosing between evils.... We had a serious problem. Singapore was in danger of being bypassed and becoming boring.... I know that under the Canon law gaming is not a sin unless in excess...Some families will suffer but the Government will try to minimise the impact on them."

:oIo: George studied Canon law? He was a priest? Canon law is not governed by kangaroos n interpreted as PAP like. Some families (80%??) suffer means ok no sin? God has abandoned u to Satan George, prepare to hv ur hearts eaten !!!

judas-iscariot-1-sized.jpg

"Pls forgive me. It is a difficult decision. I have to choose between evils - the evil of tempting others into wrecking their lives, or the evil of me making millions from the people I tempt into having their lives wrecked. I was in danger of retiring fr politics without an achievement to my name. If i quote the Canon law at face value like the Pharisees to pass off as righteousness, it is not a sin."

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee "Huh??" Hsien Loong ST 28 Apr 2011 :

"When we listen to these slogans from the opposition... They say oh, let's have a little more (opposition)... Somebody else to step on the brake from time to time when you don't like what the driver is doing. I think that's a dangerous way to drive a car. Better find the best driver who is not only capable, but who really cares for where the car is going, and will take (it) forward safely. And if it doesn't work, throw him out. But if he's working, support him, and get to the destination together, safely."

hit%20and%20run.jpg

The driver of the hit-and-run car really cared where the car is going. The driver took the car forward safely. The driver is unharmed, and so are the passengers. The car did not stop when the driver saw the victim, it couldn't. None of the passengers stepped on the brake. So now, the driver and the car is at their destination. The driver and the car did not leave any passenger behind. They are all safe. Look what happened to those not in the car.

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
George "I betrayed Jesus" Yeo ST 30 Apr 2011 :

"(Low TK) He's saying 'okay, choose us or choose them'... There is no compromise and because of this, I think some voters are quite torn by it."

:oIo: U mean in a GE, i can choose both PAP n WP? How? By marking a X in both boxes n thus spoil my vote? Wat the bloody fock !?!?!?!

TheRaceNotToSwiftIconHang-JA98_small.jpg

A man in his final moment of atonement cannot be expected to exercise rationality in the faculty of reason and coherent speech.

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rhetoric

Intan "I wanna reform Education system" Azura Mokhtar CNA 29 Apr 2011 :

"We (PAP) do not take lightly your opinions, feedback or your frustration, no matter how small or how personal they are."

Reality

Lim "The future is more foreign workers" Swee Say Parl 3 Mar 2010 :

"We never give up. We are like the little frog. We are deaf to all these criticisms."

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y tis focker support expensive HDB flats .............

Lui Tuck Yew CNA 30 Apr 2011 :

"When I bought my HDB flat in 1986, after living in a rental flat for 25 years, it was S$110,000. Nine years after that, in the mid-90's, I sold it for close to about S$400,000."

image.axd

"Expect me to $peak again$t a $ystem dat enriche$ me? U must b daft !!! My gain i$ ur lo$t focking peasants!!"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin "I dunno wat to say" Pei Ling CNA 1 May 2011 :

"I will also raise resources and install energy-saving light bulbs for our low income families because in the long run it will help them save on cost for utilities."

Tan "NS not long enuff" Chuan Jin CNA 1 May 2011 :

"Some people talk about vision. When you lack substance, it is like a vase - very pretty but no flowers. That's all it is. A vision without substance is an empty dream. There's no reality".

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh "no hitting below the belt except me" Choke Thong CNA 1 May 2011 :

"When I was young, I used to go - you know, at that time no internet, no television. So whenever the koyok man came, we all went to listen. They had all kinds of stories told. They will sell you all kinds of pills, for headache, for stomachache, for heartache. All kinds of medicines they would sell you. But did the pills work? No. People get seduced, they get swindled. So the First World Parliament is like that, beautifully packaged koyok."

:oIo: Alas!! a beautiful concept like First World Parliament actually look to him like fake medicine. So the Swiss Standard of Living must oso look very horrible to him !!! No wonder tis focker is so confused Y ppl keep asking him where is his promise of Swiss Standard of Living .... in his eyes its oredy here !!!! The huge rich-poor divide, the monopoly of Parliament, the lack of human-rights, the high cost of living & HDB flat price, the gov-owned judiciary ..... etc etc etc, as far as Wooden is concerned, it's been fulfilled !!!

_39712197_goh.ap203.jpg

"Thank you thank you!! Now fer my next promise .... Better Betterer Betterset Standard of Aging after paying ur 30 yrs debt fer my Asset Enhancement"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rhetoric

ST Apr 30, 2011
NWC: Give bigger pay rises
By Cai Haoxiang

Reality

Gan "Gan NiNa caught lying in parliament" Kim Yong ST 3 May 2011 :

"If wages are raised overnight and it is not competitive, the company will close. When the company closes, there (are) no jobs. If we raise the wage instead of improving the capability of the worker, you are just fooling yourself. Sooner or later, the company will find a reason to retrench the worker."

:oIo: Tock so much cock, the truth is still PAP wanna suppress wage growth in SG to 'help' rich pro-PAP biz men !!!

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, the story of success according to the Book of Ng "PAP only field yes-men candidates" Eng Hen ST 3 May 2011 :

"I believe very deeply in education for a variety of reasons, many personal ones, in terms of what education has done for my own life.... Sometimes I feel like I'm a little child on a very exciting trip. If you had asked me 40 years ago, I would never have thought that, coming from a three-room flat, I would end up in one of the top cancer centres and training with first-rate minds and leading surgeons, and then entering Government and talking to university presidents and seeing their education systems and discussing notes with education ministers. It's a great trip. In a sense, it reflects what Singapore has come through, what education can do, how strong education can uplift individuals as well as countries. It's a very deep belief of mine - one that it can enable dreams to be met, and talents to bloom."

:oIo: Moral of the story? --> How do u expect a focking Education Minister who sailed thru the system to success to understand the ills of the education system he 's charged to fix???!!!

19145d3e21dd3d2e25c6d675084cf6be_330.jpg

"U want me to change a system dat has worked fer ME? PAP put me as Education Minister jas to show the system work. If i made as a doctor, so can U!!! Now fock off fr my elite uncaring beak !!!"

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think ......

If the PAP cannot replace PAP Ministers voted out during GE (such as Judas George Yeo & Mah BT), then how is PAP better than the Opposition who can at least honestly say they are not ready to form the government because they do not yet have the right people to form a full cabinet?

Who is trying to hoodwink voters into thinking they have the required talents to form a good government?

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compare n contrast wat Satan Spawn say in ST 30 Apr 2011 :

"The PAP government is not perfect. I would be the first to acknowledge that. We made mistakes, we have slip-ups from time to time. Things don't always turn out the way we want them to turn out - whether in capturing Mas Selamat, making sure Orchard Road doesn't flood or other problems. Things sometimes go wrong. When they do, what must we do? We must apologise, acknowledge, put it right, learn from the lessons and try not to make the same mistakes again. But I think overall, we have got things right more often than we have got things wrong, and that is why Singapore has got here today. And to continue to prosper, Singapore needs to get the best government, the best team that it can put together."

n wat he say in CBD GE Rally 3 May 2011, CNA 3 May 2011 :

"We can have our best intentions, make our best efforts but from time to time, mistakes will happen. We will make mistakes. We made a mistake when we let Mas Selamat run away, we made a mistake when Orchard Road got flooded, and there are other mistakes we have made from time to time and occasionally we will make them again but I hope not too often. But when it happens, then we should acknowledge, apologise, take responsibility, put things right. If we have to discipline somebody, we will do that and we must learn from lessons and never make the same mistakes again....We do not always get
things completely right ... but overall, the PAP government has been
more right than wrong, otherwise we would not be here today"

Spot the difference in 4 days ?

1. He remembered to "take responsibility" which 4 days ago he didnt tink necessary

2. He realized he got to "discipline somebody" which 4 days ago he didnt tink necessary

3. 4 days ago, "mistakes" are due to PAP not being perfect. 4 days later, "mistakes" are due to PAP's "best intentions"

4. 4 days ago, Singapore survives bcos PAP "have got things right more often than we have got things wrong". 4 days later, PAP survives bcos PAP "has been more right than wrong"

:oIo: when a so-called leader has no sincerity, his lies will be exposed in no time.

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo: The biggest piece of hypocritical self-contradiction fr a so-called reformer fr the one institution dat will never reform - SAF!! Burn in Hell bastard soldier!!

I wondered how leaders would react: Tan Chuan-Jin
By Teo Xuanwei, TODAY | Posted: 13 May 2011 1514 hrs

SINGAPORE - To this Member of Parliament, political leadership boils down to one simple mantra: Do what is right.

That was why Brigadier-General (NS) Tan Chuan-Jin was the first among the People's Action Party (PAP) cadres to explicitly state, at his May 4 lunchtime rally at UOB Plaza, that the ruling party has to change in order to retain the "moral authority" to lead.

:oIo: lets C wat the mother-focker mean by "change" .....

It was at this same rally that the Prime Minister surprised many with his apologies about the Government's shortcomings.

"When I crafted my speech, I did wonder how the party leadership would take to it," the Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency (GRC) MP told Today during an interview after his first Meet-The-People Session on Tuesday.

After some pondering, he went ahead with it.

"It was something I've expressed all along; even during my interviews to enter politics in mid-2008, I had given my feedback (that the way the party does things had to change) frankly. So with the best of intentions, I felt that it was something that needed to be said," he told Today.

A transformation within the PAP has become a buzzword in the aftermath of the ruling party's loss of Aljunied GRC.

Despite the incumbent team, led by Foreign Minister George Yeo, pledging to drive the change from within if re-elected, voters eventually plumped for the Workers' Party's team.

For BG Tan, 42, the signals of public "frustration, angst perhaps" against the Government's perceived lack of consultation or high-handedness were evident to him even when he was being considered for candidacy.

:oIo: Evident to him means the bastard is sure, but guess wat he says next .......

"Obviously you hear it from friends, family, so that was something I was very conscious of," he said.

What he knew, from such signals, was the need for a "new social compact" in this vastly different socio-political landscape.

"When I decided to come in, I was quite clear in my mind this was not a trivial matter ... it cannot be business as usual ... the way we did things needed to be adjusted because, at the end of the day, you need the support and the mandate of the people, and to earn their trust and their respect," he said.

Citing an example from his 24-year career in the Army - he was formerly commander of Army Training and Doctrine Command in the Singapore Armed Forces - BG Tan said: "My men are all conscripts. Of course, to do this and that, you tell them, they will do; but to win over their hearts and minds, you cannot order them".

"It's nothing to do with your authority or your rank. You need to be able to bring them on board because they trust you and they respect you. And only when they believe in something will they be prepared to do it - not only just do it and go through the motions but to do it in the full spirit of it," he noted.

The same applies to governance, and particularly so for a small nation like Singapore fighting to stay afloat in a "challenging and complex world".

Difficult decisions have to be taken sometimes, and without citizens' trust and respect, the Government will not have the mandate to do so, he stressed repeatedly throughout the 40-minute interview.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY

BG Tan said what needs to be done is to change the perception that the PAP is a long-time ruling party that is quick to look past public views - even though it has made policy decisions with the best of intentions.

"It's sometimes hard to pinpoint what exactly sparked that perception. But perception is reality and it's important because if that perception is widespread, it will erode that sense of support ... and the mandate where the people trust you to make long-term strategic decisions," he said.

:oIo: C the point ??? One moment say its a reality he believe in, next moment tell U its a knn "Perception" with a BIG "IF" !!!

But he is confident that the PAP is "well capable" of adjusting.

"Because our end objective isn't party supremacy, it isn't about staying in power for its own sake. What I'm quite clear is that, ultimately, it's about what is best for Singapore," he said.

"So the way of governance is just a means. My sense is that because the end objective is quite clear, the means will adjust."

Tipped as one of the Republic's possible future leaders, he was one of only two new faces - the other being Holland-Bukit Timah GRC MP Sim Ann - at the Prime Minister's post-election news conference - does he feel a greater responsibility to personally hasten the transformation?

BG Tan quickly said no. "I don't presume anything. What role I will play I have no idea as of now. What I do know is that I'm part of a larger team and it's about how we collectively work and everyone playing his role to his best ability, that will eventually see that change happening."

While he feels it is "premature to pinpoint the specifics" of what changes are needed - it can range from policy to execution, to communication and touchpoints, in his view - BG Tan said what's clear is the common conviction and commitment among his colleagues to effect the PAP's transformation.

And as he had echoed Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam's view - expressed during a pre-election forum on television - that a strong opposition with diverse voices is important, BG Tan acknowledged that voters have to decide if a transformed PAP, where "we lead better, engage better" is good enough for them.

"It is not for us to tell them, I think the people are maturing but they do need to think very hard about what kind of Singapore they want. There's no right or wrong answer," he said.

Large countries may get by even with politicians fighting for their lives from election to election - and thereby proposing populist policies - because they have industries and natural resources to sustain them, but Singapore's situation is a lot different, BG Tan noted.

"I'm not saying that if we end up with a multi-party democracy it will spell doom for Singapore, but I do worry very much whether that would be the start of a decline. I guess we will have to evolve a system that makes sense for us and in that, the people play a big part."

:oIo: Tock so much cock, in the end still same theme on 1-party rule !!! Fock the KNN SAF bastard!!!

- TODAY/rt

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo: Read the news & tink ... Focker Teo is saying the recommendation from the committee can b applied to civil service, but Y he doesn't say can b apply to ministers? Is tis whole exercise jas to cut civil servants' pay while leaving the Ministers high & dry? Is the recommendation fer ministers jas a RECOMMENDATION?

Note : "Principles" is not an application, its jas a concept/guideline separate fr actual application.

Principles from ministerial pay review may be applied to civil service: DPM Teo
By Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 23 May 2011 2157 hrs

SINGAPORE: Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean has hinted that principles resulting from the committee reviewing ministerial salaries may be used when considering salaries of top civil servants.

Mr Teo, who is also the Minister in charge of the civil service, was speaking to reporters at a promotion ceremony for the Home Affairs Ministry on Monday.

Mr Teo is also the Home Affairs Minister.

It was Mr Teo's first day in office at the Home Affairs Ministry. In his first official function, he presented promotion certificates to officers in the Home Team.

In his speech, Mr Teo said a key focus of his Ministry is to develop leaders.

Speaking to reporters later, Mr Teo touched on the issue of reviewing ministerial salaries, a task which is undertaken by a committee chaired by Mr Gerard Ee.

Mr Teo explained that in the civil service, salaries are reviewed regularly to ensure they remain competitive. He added that he is open to using the recommendations from the ministerial salaries review committee and applying them in the civil service.

Mr Teo said: "If there are useful principles and guidelines which can be applied to benchmarking for public officers, civil service officers, then I suppose those will also be taken into account when we do our market comparisons."

Under the present system, the pay for top civil servants has always been linked with that of ministers. For example, a senior permanent secretary in a ministry can earn as much as his minister. Mr Teo said it is possible to de-link political and top civil servants' salaries.

He said: "In some countries that is done. There are similarities in the work that they do, but I would say political service and public service, you can differentiate between the two."

On the composition of the eight-member review panel, Mr Teo said that it is useful to have members in the committee who have a range of experience in a variety of sectors.

- CNA/ir

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE 2011 GRC wif Oppo getting more than 40% :

GRC, Oppo votes, GRC anchoring minister, fate of minister after GE, remarks

Bishan-Toa Payoh, 43.07%, Wong Cunt Head, sacked, Wong has been anchor more than 1 term

East Coast, 45.17%, Raymond Lim, sacked, Raymond has been anchor more than 1 term

Marine Parade, 43.36%, Wooden Goh, sacked, Goh has been anchor more than 1 term

Moulmein-Kallang, 41.45%, LUI TUCK YEW, still in cabinet, anchor fer 1st time in new GRC

Nee Soon, 41.60%, K SHANMUGAM, still in cabinet, anchor fer 1st time in new GRC

Tampines, 42.78%, Mah Bow Tan, sacked, Mah has been anchor more than 1 term

:oIo: Do u c a pattern? If not, see tis .....

Aljunied GRC GE2006 result : Oppo score 43.91%

Even aft gerrymandering in GE2011 .....

Aljunied GRC GE2011 result : Oppo score 54.72%

:oIo: Q : If those sacked PAP fockers were not sacked now, wat wld happen in next GE?

A : At least 4 more GRC will fall to Oppo

Q : So do u tink Loong sack the fockers fer renewal, or dat the fockers oredy wanna leave b4 GE2011?

A : It's more believable to tell me dat bunnies built New York on the Moon !!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Satanic Verses ........ Where the Evils of PAP, their demonic minions, n fools eats the souls of SG away chunk by chunk. :mad:

lianbeng ask erudio, "why the hell u bring in satan to politic? tell satan go back to hell n shuddup lah!":mad:
do u really know what are satanic verses or not? eh dun play play with the hellmaster ok? im worried for ur soul.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee "We Listen, You still obey" Hsien Loong CNA 29 May 2011 :

"As (PAP) MPs, you play key roles in all these areas. You have to listen hard to voter concerns, help them to tackle pressing needs, reflect their worries and aspirations to the government and persuade them to support policies which are in their own long-term benefit."

:oIo: Dats to say .... first listen to the complains, then inform the cabinet so dat PAP can customize the policy sales pitch, finally still shove the policy down ur throat. Change? Wat focking change !?!?!?! The satanic PAP cult is full of demonic wayang!!!

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cow "I'm a liar going to Hell" Boon Wan CNA 29 May 2011 :

"We thought (taking foreigners in) was important to bring wages to people's pockets, so that we can grow as fast as we can... (and) catch up with other countries. But now, we get the message that 'we don't want so much growth, that we are prepared to accept slower growth'. It actually affects the youth immediately, because when you slow down growth, it means that job opportunities also come down (and) starting pay also comes down"

Khaw-Boon-Wan.jpg

"My evil master's threat will come true, stop the influx of foreigner workers & ur pay oso stagnate & decrease. The young anti-PAP netizen punks will suffer first. Its been my pleasure faking as a kind-hearted Buddhist who dun tell lies."

Satan Lee ST 12 Feb 2011 :

"To keep up our strong performance, we needed more (foreign) workers. This caused some disquiet. So we are slowing down the numbers of new permanent residents (PRs). We must accept slower growth as a result."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist Bullshit Again

"WHEN daily-rated worker K.Sithambaram, 38, was offered a promotion this year, he hesitated.

Accepting it would mean he could no longer serve the Amalgamated Union of Public Daily Rated Workers, of which he was deputy general secretary."

believe this piece of shit must be from our msm. they are real pathetic. after so many years of practice they have not improved and are still telling such crude jokes!

0000041.jpg

I thought this kind of communist propaganda can only be found in China. Wah ! The fascist have learnt their ways now. One of the most amazing part of the CCP's propaganda was to laud a PLA who repaired a neighbour's TV for free. He was given a big statute for the people to mimic. And guess what did the officials do ? Yes, corruption and more injustice ! They never work for the common good but for their own bellies.

Remember what Lim Swee Say said before : "Every time when I see my CPF account slip, I feel so rich !"

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Communist Bullshit Again

0000041.jpg

I thought this kind of communist propaganda can only be found in China. Wah ! The fascist have learnt their ways now. One of the most amazing part of the CCP's propaganda was to laud a PLA who repaired a neighbour's TV for free. He was given a big statute for the people to mimic. And guess what did the officials do ? Yes, corruption and more injustice ! They never work for the common good but for their own bellies.

Remember what Lim Swee Say said before : "Every time when I see my CPF account slip, I feel so rich !"

Eh, do not whack so hard lah. Scarlee the puppet master snap his strings then all the PAP puppets become tetherless.:smile: