• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Santa Claus GIC to buy US industrial landlord IndCor for $8.1 bln

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
furthermore, i expect USD to weaken next year, every Central Bank is following japan in weakening their currency, how can US sustain???

Wherever GIC goes and whatever it touches everyone better avoid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
industrial as in manufacturing not IT and logistics, please back up your claim.:confused:

if you understand what indcor is doing for blackstone, their parent company, you would understand what "industrial" real estate means in high end properties in key u.s. cities. there are zoning laws for heavy industrial and light industrial. much of indcor's real estate holdings are in very much sought-after light industrial zones where tech and data centers are in demand. don't be caught up by the word "industrial".

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
furthermore, i expect USD to weaken next year, every Central Bank is following japan in weakening their currency, how can US sustain???

I think the US dollar will strengthen especially when their interest rates are expected to go up.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in an upcoming hot property area in san jose, due to the construction of the berryessa bart station nearby, the city is proposing the re-zoning of "heavy industrial" (hi) to "industrial park" (ip) and "open space" (os). when it is rezoned to ip and os, tech companies will jump in. already nearby, new high density residential development is nearing completion and residents have moved in.

http://www3.sanjoseca.gov/clerk/Agenda/06_26_01docs/11.2.htm

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to TS for this post....
But keep your ANALysis to yourself as you are clearly out of your depth here.....dun pretend to be something you're not.
Stick to your mundane taxi uncle and kena jilted stories.....
That said I got a feeling GIC will somehow find a way to lose money on this deal....huat ah!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diu lei...:oIo:

Thanks to TS for this post....
But keep your ANALysis to yourself as you are clearly out of your depth here.....dun pretend to be something you're not.
Stick to your mundane taxi uncle and kena jilted stories.....
That said I got a feeling GIC will somehow find a way to lose money on this deal....huat ah!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
economics dun work this way, when usd is too high, other countries will shun them. watch what they do not what they say for interest rates...

I think the US dollar will strengthen especially when their interest rates are expected to go up.

Last edited: