• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SamYang noodles... 2X Spicy...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fuck! These noodles can be used as a chemical weapon! Anyone tried it yet?

Attachments

• IMG_8277.JPG
    IMG_8277.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 324

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried it after buying it from Cold storage, tastes exactly the same, just twice as spicy... finished the whole packet.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Tried it after buying it from Cold storage, tastes exactly the same, just twice as spicy... finished the whole packet.

Now there's mala version, claimed to be 4x spicy.

This 2X spicy noodles set my arsehole on fire when I took a dump just now.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Now there's mala version, claimed to be 4x spicy.

This 2X spicy noodles set my arsehole on fire when I took a dump just now.
Tell me about it. It's no fun shitting fire out of the arse, I avoid these suicide noodle from now on. I swear they can burn holes in the intestines and rectum! :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I didn't know they make noodles. I thought they only made lenses.
81ZsT0AIv-L._SL1500_.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I've tried the 1X spicy version before moving on to the 2X spicy version.

On the whole, the 1X spicy version was bearable while eating the noodles, a slight discomfort in the stomach after eating it, and it makes a quiet exit without leaving a trace.

This 2X version is what @garlic described, same savoury taste but twice that spicy kick. I broke into a sweat while stirring the condiment into the cooked noodles, I thought I was just over reacting.

Completed the noodles fairly quickly and had to down close to a litre of ice cold milk to wash down that nasty stinging sensation. The noodles actually made my tummy felt very uncomfortable and made worse after I drank the milk.

Being lactose intolerant, the next few hours was the ultimate test- to hold the fart. My tummy generated loud acoustics over a long period and I actually sat on the toilet bowl in preparation for the eventual.

It didn't take too long, I reckoned the whole process took about 6 hours or so, can feel my arsehole on fire. I knew the Monster was out and I know I'm not touching that noodles anymore.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've tried the 1X spicy version before moving on to the 2X spicy version.

On the whole, the 1X spicy version was bearable while eating the noodles, a slight discomfort in the stomach after eating it, and it makes a quiet exit without leaving a trace.

This 2X version is what @garlic described, same savoury taste but twice that spicy kick. I broke into a sweat while stirring the condiment into the cooked noodles, I thought I was just over reacting.

Completed the noodles fairly quickly and had to down close to a litre of ice cold milk to wash down that nasty stinging sensation. The noodles actually made my tummy felt very uncomfortable and made worse after I drank the milk.

Being lactose intolerant, the next few hours was the ultimate test- to hold the fart. My tummy generated loud acoustics over a long period and I actually sat on the toilet bowl in preparation for the eventual.

It didn't take too long, I reckoned the whole process took about 6 hours or so, can feel my arsehole on fire. I knew the Monster was out and I know I'm not touching that noodles anymore.

My wife bought 2 large bags as she knew I liked spicy stuff. I got a bag of dried Ghost peppers with about a quarter of that left.
I got to admit the 2X much hotter then I expected , but very nice.
Finished one bag and still another 3 packets left on the second bag

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Sir! Will try that if I try other spicy stuffs.
Nothing works, so dont bother.

Only time will work.

Be a temporary masochist and enjoy until it is all gone.
Rest in knowledge no lasting damage, and much of the agony is in the mind!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife bought 2 large bags as she knew I liked spicy stuff. I got a bag of dried Ghost peppers with about a quarter of that left.
I got to admit the 2X much hotter then I expected , but very nice.
Finished one bag and still another 3 packets left on the second bag

IMG_20171015_182653_HDR.jpg

ok sorry, first pack still not finished with one more to go.

ghost.jpeg

But ghost pepper finished most of it and maybe 10% left. I love to break that into my bullhead sah char BBQ sauce for the extra kick . If you have not tried Bullhead, you really should. Ghost pepper for those who want that extra kick