• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters, Join John Tan And Pray That God Will Grant Our PAP Leaders Wisdom To Lead Sinkies And Win GE2020! Kee Chiu And Pray!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
80599605_10219073048150954_6459169769919610880_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can u give more details about the photo? It looks like prayers at a mass funeral

We're praying that God will bless our political leaders with the wisdom of Solomon. How else do you think Singapore is shining like the Antioch of ASEAN while our neighbours move in the direction of failed states because of their pursuit of islamization, corruption and outright incompetence in state governance?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're praying that God will bless our political leaders with the wisdom of Solomon. How else do you think Singapore is shining like the Antioch of ASEAN while our neighbours move in the direction of failed states because of their pursuit of islamization, corruption and outright incompetence in state governance?
I never understood the Christian obsession with prayer like Solomon considering how Solomon ended up. Better to pray that the almighty will punish these ministers with hellfire n brimstone as they have failed the people with their selfishness n incompetence

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never understood the Christian obsession with prayer like Solomon considering how Solomon ended up. Better to pray that the almighty will punish these ministers with hellfire n brimstone as they have failed the people with their selfishness n incompetence

This is what God teaches us about prayer:

5 “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. - Matthew 6 : 5 -6

This is what God teaches us about fasting:

16 “And when you fast, do not look gloomy like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that their fasting may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 17 But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, 18 that your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. - Matthew 6 : 16 - 18