• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Samsters In Their 50-60s Are You Prepared And Not Panic As The Sky Gets Darker Slowly..

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 104961
KNN is that David chiang on the left 2nd and ti lung on right 1st ? KNN they are way above 50 to 60s la KNN my uncle believes most samsters are 40 to 55 KNN anyway we are constantly being leeminded here by my uncle not to be a stoopid human most are saved KNN

KNN David Chiang is already 73, but he has been very prolific in television series lately KNN. :thumbsup:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mata wear hot pants.

IMG_20210302_210922.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest bros here to read the biography of the late Subhash Anandan. His book reflected on the carefree life he had in his Naval Base , Sembawang kampungs back in the 60s and 70s with gang activities rampant throughout the kampungs around Singapore. Yes crime rates were high back then, union strikes everywhere, political instability rocking the country, good high paying jobs were hard to get but people of that era were still contented with their lives. I guess his book would resonate with what my father experienced growing up in the 60s with multi racial group of kampung friends and then entering the working world during the 70s. Life was much more simpler back then. With proper financial planning, most of the folks of that era are now probably happily retired without worrying anymore about HDB loans and other commitments. But I can't say the same of my generation and the future upcoming generations after me. Life will be more tougher. The influx of the FTs, your job security, the sky high prices of your HDB flats. Even with a 4K salary, I don't think it's going to be enough to support a young family.

Gonna get tougher each passing day. I am prepared to give my 60yr old 4-room flat to my chdn i.e. if they are keen. Even my mthly allowance is up to them hw much to give me. I can ustand they r living with tight budget. Even jobs also cant be guaranteed stable/secure. Yes...during the late 70s n 80s were the best. Jobs were abundant. Spoilt for choice. Unlike nowadays....sigh....

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gonna get tougher each passing day. I am prepared to give my 60yr old 4-room flat to my chdn i.e. if they are keen. Even my mthly allowance is up to them hw much to give me. I can ustand they r living with tight budget. Even jobs also cant be guaranteed stable/secure. Yes...during the late 70s n 80s were the best. Jobs were abundant. Spoilt for choice. Unlike nowadays....sigh....

Gone are the good old days.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blessing means go forth and multiply..

LOL I nominate this quote from Tanwahtiu as the quote of the week. :biggrin: