• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Samsters In Their 50-60s Are You Prepared And Not Panic As The Sky Gets Darker Slowly..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
s.jpg

Being born in the mid sixties most of us are probably in our final stretch or longer if God willing in our journey home but then it is better to be prepared and look forward than be depressed. The latest data shows that more and more folks in their mid life has checked into IMH..

mad.jpg

and so samsters let us be prepared and not panic

wa (3).jpg

as..

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 104949

Being born in the mid sixties most of us are probably in our final stretch or longer if God willing in our journey home but then it is better to be prepared and look forward than be depressed. The latest data shows that more and more folks in their mid life has checked into IMH..

View attachment 104950

and so samsters let us be prepared and not panic

View attachment 104951

as..

excellent beedio
:thumbsup:
shd make this a mandatory read for all merdeka and pioneer gen folks
haaaa

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all boomers are the lucky generation. Count your blessings with all the opportunities you guys had.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
dying a good death is most important, eventually we all die so no need to worry
die in your sleep is best, next best is die cock standing.... :biggrin:

or die in a shootout.....

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the days when even without paper qualifications, you could go far in your career if you work hard. Nowadays even with a degree , your job is always under threat by your company's CECA Nehs.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
s.jpg

KNN is that David chiang on the left 2nd and ti lung on right 1st ? KNN they are way above 50 to 60s la KNN my uncle believes most samsters are 40 to 55 KNN anyway we are constantly being leeminded here by my uncle not to be a stoopid human most are saved KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the days when even without paper qualifications, you could go far in your career if you work hard. Nowadays even with a degree , your job is always under threat by your company's CECA Nehs.

Very true. My friend, just completed his sec two, started off as a messenger with an American offshore bank. He was promoted rank and file and last post he held was a FX trader. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle said before once you leech 50 things will only turn bad and worse i.e your look your health etc nothing expected gonna be turning good except money you may be earning more or saved more but this material definitelee cannot leeplace the lost you will face KNN the worse part is there will be nothing to look forward anymore once you get into this age group KNN ie. you should be happy enough when nothing is changed but not improved KNN this is the truth and the only way is to acknowledge it as it comes KNN once you are in denial you are 1 step closer to imh KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle said before once you leech 50 things will only turn bad and worse i.e your look your health etc nothing expected gonna be turning good except money you may be earning more or saved more but this material definitelee cannot leeplace the lost you will face KNN the worse part is there will be nothing to look forward anymore once you get into this age group KNN ie. you should be happy enough when nothing is changed but not improved KNN this is the truth and the only way is to acknowledge it as it comes KNN once you are in denial you are 1 step closer to imh KNN
Part2 KNN some may think I have more money I still can get girls KNN fat hope lo KNN yi shan hai you yi shan gao KNN they only lup your money KNN some may think I look forward to see my child getting married and I will have grand children KNN my uncle say fat hope again lo KNN your children will have their own life and even after you have grand children you think your grand children leelee will treat you as grandparents KNN they may visit you as a duty to do so but deep down there both your children and your grand children have their own life to live ok KNN this is known as 一相情愿 KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part3 - at work KNN you will probably have bosses younger than you KNN you have no choice but to bite the bullet unless you have been following my uncle (beating ceo & mgt to puppy) whenever you go KNN only by doing this you can have a 'transparent' boss that will be scared of you KNN if you are holding high grade post you can have subordinates but they all will be cursing you KNN office may have chiobu mei mei they will be calling you uncle sian KNN day in day out work so hard 为了什么? You better ask yourself leefering to part2 KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part 4 - health KNN this should be the scariest thing to face KNN you will start to have more and more medical problems to attend to while at the same time your parents will start to need you to take care of them both physically and financially KNN what will make it more depressing is that you will start to hear your friends your ex colleagues leelative etc 1 by 1 getting into terminal illness or dropping dead KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part5 - hobbies KNN you will leelise you will lose interest in many things you used to like KNN some people will try to escape from this hard truth to sign up for classes eg spinning class line dance mma gym lancing and worse kind upload to fb to tell the world that they are not old and lonely etc KNN my uncle say KNN don't lie to yourself lo KNN people are laughing at you you know KNN Very Kind Lady is a good eg KNN learn what Spanish Italian for fuck KNN what you gonna do with it KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part5 - hobbies KNN you will leelise you will lose interest in many things you used to like KNN some people will try to escape from this hard truth to sign up for classes eg spinning class line dance mma gym lancing and worse kind upload to fb to tell the world that they are not old and lonely etc KNN my uncle say KNN don't lie to yourself lo KNN people are laughing at you you know KNN Very Kind Lady is a good eg KNN learn what Spanish Italian for fuck KNN what you gonna do with it KNN
Part 5i KNN uncle learn viet Thai etc to get to know bu to fuck them Very Kind Lady learn Spanish and Italian but leefuse to admit to suck cock :biggrin: KNN so learn for fuck ? KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true. My friend, just completed his sec two, started off as a messenger with an American offshore bank. He was promoted rank and file and last post he held was a FX trader. :thumbsup:
I suggest bros here to read the biography of the late Subhash Anandan. His book reflected on the carefree life he had in his Naval Base , Sembawang kampungs back in the 60s and 70s with gang activities rampant throughout the kampungs around Singapore. Yes crime rates were high back then, union strikes everywhere, political instability rocking the country, good high paying jobs were hard to get but people of that era were still contented with their lives. I guess his book would resonate with what my father experienced growing up in the 60s with multi racial group of kampung friends and then entering the working world during the 70s. Life was much more simpler back then. With proper financial planning, most of the folks of that era are now probably happily retired without worrying anymore about HDB loans and other commitments. But I can't say the same of my generation and the future upcoming generations after me. Life will be more tougher. The influx of the FTs, your job security, the sky high prices of your HDB flats. Even with a 4K salary, I don't think it's going to be enough to support a young family.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is unpredictable, nobody expect 2020 to be "Year of the pandemic"...staying healthy more important...the rest are bonus...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best ceo h
Best ceo hksb ever had started as a clerk.