• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Luck by dear friend....and good-byeeeeee....

Don't try to wriggle your way out asshole otherwise i will make your IB busy with their slots because i am always very free. When my clones don't post, i am either busy registering clone accounts or trolling. This forum hardly has genuine newbies except hordes of dubious clone accounts. For example if u need to look for blur sotong and he is offline, look for Yanzi because he revealed to others that Yanzi is his clone but as Yanzi, he pretended to be a newbie. :biggrin: Cruxx retired his clone or a better way to put it, went into hibernation after failing to get my attention in soccer. :biggrin:

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@youtalkcock #160

you are another blind cockeyed infractor. show me my other NICKS and CLONES. you can only talk cock - what else can you talk besides cocking your talk ?

at least you don't lanjia understand and chao cheebye like that intellectual arrogant snob jw5...good for you:smile:

Tadakatsu Honda

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@youtalkcock #160

you are another blind cockeyed infractor. show me my other NICKS and CLONES. you can only talk cock - what else can you talk besides cocking your talk ?

at least you don't lanjia understand and chao cheebye like that intellectual arrogant snob jw5...good for you:smile:

Why show a slimy snake who keeps wriggling his way out? :biggrin: It's for me to distribute it to "others" to be wary of your clones. :biggrin:

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For example if u need to look for blur sotong and he is offline, look for Yanzi because he revealed to others that Yanzi is his clone but as Yanzi, he pretended to be a newbie.

You really live up to your talk cock nick.

I am blur sotong's clone. I even reveal to others in the chatroom. What is wrong with that? There was a time when the chatroom is filled with various clans such as the KNNB clan, Tony clan, erection clan, kopi clan and what not. It was simple fun of catching regular folks in chat room with surprises. There was also a time when chatroom brothers were talking about what nick I give to my clone. It was nothing but pure fun.

You go check my postings. After I hit my 50th postings, I stick mostly to my thread in the newbies folder. Rarely do I venture out.

I got zap so badly by you idiots that I paid to find out who zapped me.

You are one of those creepy low down no life insect that zapped me and left me with this idiotic message:

Hi, can u arrange to meet up so that we can discuss? cheers.

After I found out who zapped me, I wrote to all of them.

One of the few who responded is none other this talk cock character.

This is what he wrote:

Hi, is that a threat? Please go ahead if u wish to because for years under this this clone and my many other clones, i have posted in the open forum that i am the forum asshole. A goody clean image is the last thing i want to be seen as here. Despite saying that i have cronies in this forum. In my years here i have seen many things happening because this forum is full of clones and deception. In clones wars, it is a dog eat dog world so telling me that u are newbie when u are posting anonymously behind a moniker is anyone's guess when the Oct month alone has seen a surge of new clones.

In this thread below where u posted has a number of my enemies clones so it's likely that u also have been zapped by other forummers or other clone makers including my allies. FYI, i am not the only clone maker here.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...36#post1244436

"I am giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself by upping me back within 1 week."

Interesting. Is my 20 points worth a lot to u?

Lately my clones has been zapping premium members and Leongsam will tell u what kind of "interesting" asshole i am. BTW u got lucky having PM me at the right time because this clone which is a flaming clone is inactive. I only log in when i need to up my clones or my cronies or zap assholes.

I will sincerely apologise to u only if u are a genuine newbie but the clones that u have replied to tell me and my cronies that u are not one.

Indeed you meet up to your self proclaimed forum's asshole. What so great about that?

Yanzi has never zapped anybody. Only reach out to give points away.

And yes, in the process, I got zapped by my idol the loud, colourful and vulgar IHP. IHP is man enough to leave his nick when he zapped me. In return, I upped him for pointing out to me my mistake.

Let me make it very clear. I am not interested in your clone warfare. You and your hallucinating clone warfare did nothing but upset lots of newbies who have wanted to contribute but are being put off by people like you. Innocent nick got zapped without any rhyme or reason. Whatever for? What satisfaction does it brings you? What a shame! Go, get a life and do something positive.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
@jw5

You called yourself a clone hunter, a master strategist, an intellectual scholar.

Now please tell me what are the NICKS that I am using besides TheBlackHole and Ilovesingapore ? I don't have to ask about yours because I'm not interested even if you use a thousand hands and a thousand eyes.

From an admired ,respectable and esteemed intellectual scholar in this forum, you have degenerated into a Lanjiao and chao cheebye
advocate of expletives!!! What has happened to you jw5??? What has gone wrong??? Can I help you to regain your former status of intellectual glory and fame??? I don't want to see an honest intellectual and a talented poet going down the gutters.It's a personal tragedy. I feel sorry for you my dear friend.I really am:(:( ( If REDBEAN is reading this, he will be shocked and flabbergasted.) If I can help,please let me know. Thank you and GOOD LUCK to your recovery.:smile:

kopiuncle, I have never called myself any of those things you stated.
All those terms are stated by you.
And look at your previous posts, they are laden with expletives too.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Yanzi #166

Great brother great!!! I've never been to the chatroom. Thanks for that exhaustingly interesting and enlightening post. Now, the place is cleaner and it's much much more pleasant.Thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle, I have never called myself any of those things you stated.
All those terms are stated by you.
And look at your previous posts, they are laden with expletives too.

Because I admired you, I respected you and I have always held you in awe like Zihau and other very fair,honest and intellectual forummers.

My "expletives" are "quotations" from those who were hurled at me by the mobsters, gangsters, thugs and hooligans here - the cyberbully gang of Narong ,his crones and cronies.

I will never use any vulgar terms against you because I believe you are FAR ABOVE the dirty cloud of profanity. But I was proved wrong. But I sincerely believe it was an honest mistake - a misfire out of sheer anger, anguish and fury. It is understandable.But it came as a shock to me.But I will forget about it. Take care Bro..take care. You are a good and honest man with a fine intellect.But you need to exercise some restraint when you are confronted with mad dog like Kopi.Thank you.

jw5

Loyal
Because I admired you, I respected you and I have always held you in awe like Zihau and other very fair,honest and intellectual forummers.

My "expletives" are "quotations" from those who were hurled at me by the mobsters, gangsters, thugs and hooligans here - the cyberbully gang of Narong ,his crones and cronies.

I will never use any vulgar terms against you because I believe you are FAR ABOVE the dirty cloud of profanity. But I was proved wrong. But I sincerely believe it was an honest mistake - a misfire out of sheer anger, anguish and fury. It is understandable.But it came as a shock to me.But I will forget about it. Take care Bro..take care. You are a good and honest man with a fine intellect.But you need to exercise some restraint when you are confronted with mad dog like Kopi.Thank you.

Your expletives are "quotations" and you are a mad dog?

Okok understand now.....................

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really live up to your talk cock nick.

Let me make it very clear. I am not interested in your clone warfare. You and your hallucinating clone warfare did nothing but upset lots of newbies who have wanted to contribute but are being put off by people like you. Innocent nick got zapped without any rhyme or reason. Whatever for? What satisfaction does it brings you? What a shame! Go, get a life and do something positive.

Hello if u want to post then post everything including your PM that u sent me because i remember that u mentioned u are a newbie, before i posted here that u revealed to others blur sotong is your clone. LOL Genuine newbies! Indeed they are by the manner they talked at the newbies testing folder :biggrin: More like that clone maker is your crony. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your expletives are "quotations" and you are a mad dog?

Okok understand now.....................

i am sure you are very aware how when i first came in, the mob came and went for my jugular....and i took all of them one by one..more than 10 of them ...and they killed me four times....they attacked me like a pack of rabid dogs, sending in their commandos and their assassins....flooded by inbox with shit and stained and polluted my reputation system....but by the grace of some good brothers here and the boss himself, i managed to stay on and post now....thank you to all my good samaritans...:smile:

okaydoke...jw5, i would like to bury this ugly spate. and i will not mention about this again. ok?:smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@youtalkcock #160

Like what Sam said, the best why is to ignore these people and let them talk to themselves. After a who
a while they will get bored!

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I AM BACK. Hahahahahaha......The dafts in this Forum continues to be daft. A bunch of :oIo:SPASTIC MAGGOTS:oIo:. ABSOLUTE imbeciles with genes of peasantry descent whose parents rather mastubate than copulate with hindsight after seeing the destruction of this forum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lao Cheebye kopi sai......never fuck you then your body will itch?
who my clones and cronies? List down la dun talk like farting.......