• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboyers

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My short journey in this forum and I have observed the following on a general basis (in no order of severity):

1. Most Sammyboyers are merciless. They lack compassion and cursing deaths or mishaps upon others.

2. Sammyboyers are by and large foul mouthed and negative people.

3. Most Sammyboyers hate women though they like to have intercourse with as many beautiful women as they can afford.

4. Sammyboyers are mainly boomers and earlier generation. Dogmatic personalities and unappetising characters.

5. Most Sammyboyers believes in conspiracy theories.

6. Most Sammyboyers are racist. They hate Muslims, Indians and Mainland Chinese.

7. Except for a few, Sammyboyers are mainly of Chinese descent.

8. Sammyboyers are mainly keyboard warriors. They talk "big" in this forum but never contribute money or time in the opposition cause.

9. A lot of Sammyboyers believe that they know it all.

10. The moderators are the few sane Sammyboyers around in this forum.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
7EC52E9E-F245-4E41-8F78-8D6C029BF2BA.gif
52ABBAAC-AC68-4779-BF6A-C3DD8ADDEDAA.gif

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have never met each other in person. For all you know, the person you think he is, is exactly the opposite you think.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammyboyers love music .
Sammyboyers love good foods.
Sammyboyers love to gossip.
Sammyboyers love saucy news.
Sammyboyers love creativities.
Sammyboyers love to fuck those ought to be fucked.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle would like to Leebut on
3. KNN most Sammyboyers understand women KNN is leeferent from hate KNN

7. KNN those of non Chinese descent are busy doing leeleevery where got time to be Sammyboyers KNN

10. KNN my uncle think those leeal insane ones already not able to be Sammyboyers KNN eg1 the fattie that killed own daughter and wife was also a Sammyboyers KNN eg2 ginfreely also either been warned or fined by spf for leeposting obscene photos leepeatedly on spf tweeter KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If EDMWers can't take the heat, they should just get the fuck out of the kitchen.
This forum separates the men from the boys.

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My short journey in this forum and I have observed the following on a general basis (in no order of severity):

1. Most Sammyboyers are merciless. They lack compassion and cursing deaths or mishaps upon others.

3. Most Sammyboyers hate women though they like to have intercourse with as many beautiful women as they can afford.

4. Sammyboyers are mainly boomers and earlier generation. Dogmatic personalities and unappetising characters.

6. Most Sammyboyers are racist. They hate Muslims, Indians and Mainland Chinese.

8. Sammyboyers are mainly keyboard warriors. They talk "big" in this forum but never contribute money or time in the opposition cause.

sammy boy forum got no boys
all are laokokkok uncles, half foot in the coffin
where got sammyboyers
boys don't come to this forum lah
haaaa

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

OMG, such a harsh and untrue assessment.

Pick time and place, limpeh will meet you.