• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Sinkies! I Show you what is FLOOD!!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOiMD8fzUAI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOiMD8fzUAI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying this is all PAP can do? Use the same stale method of comparing countries that are worse off? Are you saying PAP has no solutions to the problems that Singapore faces and can only compare with worse examples?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP used to laught @ Malaysia flood, especially JB but this time round, where JB longkangs are much much more cloated with debris DID NOT EXPERIENCE the so call "flood"
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...ns-impossible-to-expect-flood-free-singapore/

(“I don’t think it is possible in Singapore to expect the place to be completely free of floods, as heavy downpours are very much part of the climate for an ‘island in the tropics,” he was quoted as saying in the Straits Times.

For some inexplicable reasons, the spates of flash floods which submerged various parts of Singapore in recent weeks did not occur in nearby Johor Bahru, whose drains are more choked than ours."

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much are the PRC ministers pay? How vast are their lands? Are they voted in? Did the former head of state Wen JiaBao go to WenZhou immediately after the Earthquark and comfort the victims. Did he lambast and sack some mis-performing officials at the spot? What are the answers to these? Where's the comparison? .....

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much are the PRC ministers pay? How vast are their lands? Are they voted in? Did the former head of state Wen JiaBao go to WenZhou immediately after the Earthquark and comfort the victims. Did he lambast and sack some mis-performing officials at the spot? What are the answers to these? Where's the comparison? .....

Sorry Sinkie Admiral Lui cannot even navigate out of his house

How to reach the flooded spots?

:P

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Skill #1:

When you are in deep shit, compare to your poor neighbour in deeper shit to justify that everything is alright.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a bad situation in Sinkieland, PAP dogs compares to the worst possible example like this threadstarter.

When you have a great situation in Sinkieland, PAP dogs will write all over Shit Times to trumpet their success.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kinds of china flood occurs coz their minister is paid peanuts.. but yakult's pay is 2nd to none.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
There never used to be floods in areas like Orchard Road, Joo Chiat, etc... what have the ministars to say now?

Drains choked again?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er, some of the rivers in the PRC are so big that you can place Singapore comfortably onto them without seriously affecting its flow.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we have those mountains we will also have the same problem.
So please do not compare their floods to our floods.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly my thoughts. I told a PUB underling when he came by that if it flooded after six hours of downpour, it's an act of God. But when it floods after half an hour of heavy rain, it's an act of PUB.

If we have those mountains we will also have the same problem.
So please do not compare their floods to our floods.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ron
I normally don't participate in the threads with political undertones or threads closely or remotely connect to politic, though I occasionally lightheartedly fuck Clinton 666 but that's just for the good sensation for the head of my penis and that's all, but I must say I must take my condom off for this post _

yours really takes the cake

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: