• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy server moving to new location

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Detained for what? There is nothing in this forum that would warrant any sort of investigation.

With the sheer amount of racism and hate speech here, I am still surprised that this site has not been blocked by IMDA or police report made. Anyway, what matters is that our anonymity is assured in this forum even as you changed host.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you could put your servers at my RC. It has enough space and will be protected round the clock by reliable grassroots volunteers.

You better go put tissue on your server to chope for Sam

iu

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With the sheer amount of racism and hate speech here, I am still surprised that this site has not been blocked by IMDA or police report made. Anyway, what matters is that our anonymity is assured in this forum even as you changed host.

It is not a crime to speak your mind.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Server can even be in Stinkapore for all the fuck I care.
I get in via TOR Onion, and passed through at least 3-4 proxies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pappies are jerking off in ecstasy as they read jt’s, sam’s, and my praises of the pap. why block when there’s free, unadulterated, kiss arse propaganda drowning out the sheer nonsense? pap is da best! sinkies won’t know what they’re missing until liberal fucktard oppies run the show.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point of time trade war again, chao angmoh will visit you sooner.... then you will hv a nick to target at...

Conspiracy? Yes, it is a lobg war and chao angmoh will lie anything to safe their Petrol dollar scam....

I already provided the link to the host I will be using.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pappies are jerking off in ecstasy as they read jt’s, sam’s, and my praises of the pap. why block when there’s free, unadulterated, kiss arse propaganda drowning out the sheer nonsense? pap is da best! sinkies won’t know what they’re missing until liberal fucktard oppies run the show.

I agree with you. Trump and the Republicans will conquer the world. A world under the Conservatives will lead to more wealth for the right-wingers. And those who can't make it will serve us right-wingers who made it. The future is bright for Conservatives, especially the Trump kind.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

This forum has been a beacon of free speech over the decades.

In this cesspool of anarchy, all sides are allowed to air their views on equal terms. From the politically correct left wing zealots to the rough speaking red neck right, and the sane and insane ones, none are barred from sharing their views - to be supported or condemned.

The moderators have done a terrific job of striking a balance between censorship and free speech.

If you feel offended by someone's hate speech, you are free to fuck them back for it and point out their ignorance or stupidity. And if you don't, it's your fault for staying silent in the face of evil.

It doesn't get much better than this. :thumbsup:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like your style kpkb and yet clever enough to fuck people...

This forum has been a beacon of free speech over the decades.

In this cesspool of anarchy, all sides are allowed to air their views on equal terms. From the politically correct left wing zealots to the rough speaking red neck right, and the sane and insane ones, none are barred from sharing their views - to be supported or condemned.

The moderators have done a terrific job of striking a balance between censorship and free speech.

If you feel offended by someone's hate speech, you are free to fuck them back for it and point out their ignorance or stupidity. And if you don't, it's your fault for staying silent in the face of evil.

It doesn't get much better than this. :thumbsup: