• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar: 'Dubai Move' to overthrow his administration has no impact

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anwar plays down ‘Dubai Move’, says work is the priority​

PUTRAJAYA: Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has played down the “Dubai Move” allegedly involving talks between opposition leaders and certain government representatives during a recent visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Anwar said this had no impact on the unity government and that he wanted to focus on developing the country and looking after the people.

“I did read about this ‘Dubai Move’ but, for me, we will focus on the work at hand.

“To me, it does not affect (the unity government). What’s more important is that today we’ve launched an important initiative for the people,” he said after launching the Central Database Hub, or Padu, here.

Speculation over the “Dubai Move” arose following discussions between opposition leaders and certain government representatives during their recent visit to the UAE.

The meeting was allegedly aimed at dividing tasks among “agents” to identify MPs who could switch support to the opposition to form a new government.

Earlier today, deputy prime minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said he was aware of the “Dubai Move” even before the individuals involved landed in the UAE.

“We were informed the moment certain individuals flew there,” he told reporters at a press conference.

However, he declined to disclose the names of the individuals he was referring to.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sympathies. All PM Malaysias are SG’s public enemy number one, including this sodomist

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ml becumming failed democracy. more like democrazy. must change underwear every 69 minutes not to smell like rotten trash.