• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Forum Yacht Party! Ginfreely is Invited Too!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Btw I also read that many Malaysian Chinese are mixed breeds nowadays like Hakka plus hokkien etc. No wonder no good Hokkiens anymore.
Enuff fun and entertainment for now..Time to attend to my Roast Pork in the oven! Play again with you tonight or tomorrow! Have fun MISS SIAOLANG! Stay safe! I will miss you if you are gone! Ciao!!! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enuff fun and entertainment for now..Time to attend to my Roast Pork in the oven! Play again with you tonight or tomorrow! Have fun MISS SIAOLANG! Stay safe! I will miss you if you are gone! Ciao!!! :biggrin:
SO CHEAP MANIPULATOR TO CALL BULLYING AS PLAY.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be a mistake to invite her. So, please don't! I will bring some of my girls there for you guys. FOC and multiple shots is encouraged.:biggrin:

a3ab0df9278292677b7e392228ddefb0.png

maxresdefault.jpg
see @AhMeng, @glockman and me got the same idea! :laugh: