• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Exclusive - One of the Wuhan Virus spreader was a Pros from Wuhan

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Gahmen will never tell the truth. MOH must come clean about the prostitute spreading the virus. If anyone not sure how he was infected, you can bet it was from the prostitute. Good work PAP. Happy now.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to reveal the clients ?

Paper generals and kangaroos and maggots and maybe maggotess too.
And Top Horny Civil servant !

MUST REMAIN STATE SECRET LAH!
MUCKJEWLAH STINKAPURA

Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari - Politics - Nigeria

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I also conclude those who claim never contact Wuhan ppl yet kenna virus must have been her customers ? I wonder how many of them surf sammmyboy.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is the Sick Man of the East, and Sinkieland is the Sick Boy of the East. :cool:

Sinkieland is the Sick Slut of Asia. 东亚贱货 Lee Hsien Loong that mother fucker wants to be fucked like a fucking slut, legs open wide.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hearsay authorities had a hard time confirming the wuhan pro's identity.. the bangla said he puki a 23 year old ATB pro.... finally, then reconciled as 37 yo... :biggrin:

Yeah, not surprised. All these ATB pros always understate their age. 40 yo, will say she is 25 yo. I wish they were like a tree, we can cut them and count the rings to see for ourselves.