• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Exclusive - One of the Wuhan Virus spreader was a Pros from Wuhan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, PAPsmearer is simmering in his anger stuck in his semi-D in East Coast in a self imposed quarantine to stay away from Corona Virus. Damn tulan. So, I called my good buddy and old RI classmate who is now a somebody in MOH, to vent my frustration and anger on the miserable state of affairs. Funny thing, he says its not their fault but ICA and MOM let in all these PRC Wuhan virus carriers. He told me case # 12 was a fucking prostitute from Wuhan, who chow here as the City of Wuhan was about to shut itself off from the world. ICA let in all these planeloads from Wuhan. She was staying in Hotel 81 and other hotels servicing don't know how many men. At least 2 of her clients got the virus from her. One of them was the Bangla that the authorities tried to blame on his visit to Mustafa.

Case 12: Woman from Wuhan/travelling companion of Case 18

The 37-year-old woman from Wuhan arrived with her family on Jan 22.

She stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa as well as Hotel 81 Princess and Home Suite View Hotel, both in Lorong 12 Geylang.

She said she had visited Orchard Road and Geylang and had travelled by taxi.

She reported not having symptoms on the flight but developed them on Jan 26.

She took a taxi to TTSH that same day and was isolated at NCID. She was confirmed with the virus on Jan 29.

This fucking bitch did not disclose who her friend Case #18 was and it was not until Jan 30 that they found out who she was and managed to track her down. This friend started coughing on Jan 30th and was isolated and later found to have the virus. So, between the dates of Jan 26 and Jan 30th, Case #12 was not forthcoming about her friend case #18. Why? Case #18 was a prostitute too. She did not leave her room since she arrived in Singapore! . I wonder how many customers she spread it to.

Case 18: Woman from Wuhan/travelling companion of Case 12

The 31-year-old Chinese national had arrived from Wuhan on Jan 22 with Case 12.

She was identified as Case 12's travelling companion on Jan 30.

She was quarantined in government facilities in the early hours on Jan 31 and taken later in the day to NCID in an ambulance. She reported having a cough from Jan 30.

She tested positive on Feb 1.

She said she had not left her room at Home Suite View Hotel in Lorong 12 Geylang before she was quarantined.

This information not put out there by the prostitute press for obvious reasons. The PAP letting in prostitutes to spread the virus here does not play well in the future elections. Now, you read it here first in Sammyboy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs culture showcase:

50+ year old ATB shows herself digging her lau cheebai on Wechat to a guy, who broke his promise to pay her RMB20. He later revealed their chat conversation to the world.

Mature ATB not happy, so she made a video to rant about it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, PAPsmearer is simmering in his anger stuck in his semi-D in East Coast in a self imposed quarantine to stay away from Corona Virus. Damn tulan. So, I called my good buddy and old RI classmate who is now a somebody in MOH, to vent my frustration and anger on the miserable state of affairs. Funny thing, he says its not their fault but ICA and MOM let in all these PRC Wuhan virus carriers. He told me case # 12 was a fucking prostitute from Wuhan, who chow here as the City of Wuhan was about to shut itself off from the world. ICA let in all these planeloads from Wuhan. She was staying in Hotel 81 and other hotels servicing don't know how many men. At least 2 of her clients got the virus from her. One of them was the Bangla that the authorities tried to blame on his visit to Mustafa.

She stayed at Village Hotel Sentosa as well as Hotel 81 Princess and Home Suite View Hotel, both in Lorong 12 Geylang.

She took a taxi to TTSH that same day and was isolated at NCID. She was confirmed with the virus on Jan 29.

This fucking bitch did not disclose who her friend Case #18 was and it was not until Jan 30 that they found out who she was and managed to track her down. This friend started coughing on Jan 30th and was isolated and later found to have the virus. So, between the dates of Jan 26 and Jan 30th, Case #12 was not forthcoming about her friend case #18. Why? Case #18 was a prostitute too. She did not leave her room since she arrived in Singapore! . I wonder how many customers she spread it to.

She was quarantined in government facilities in the early hours on Jan 31 and taken later in the day to NCID in an ambulance. She reported having a cough from Jan 30.

She said she had not left her room at Home Suite View Hotel in Lorong 12 Geylang before she was quarantined.

This information not put out there by the prostitute press for obvious reasons. The PAP letting in prostitutes to spread the virus here does not play well in the future elections. Now, you read it here first in Sammyboy.
Interesting case

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the bangala could not be contacted by authority after being fucked by virus, having fucked that Wuhan Jie Jie? If he return to his dorm to spread, nothing is safe in Singaporea anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the bangala could not be contacted by authority after being fucked by virus, having fucked that Wuhan Jie Jie? If he return to his dorm to spread, nothing is safe in Singaporea anymore.

Hiding inside the jungle now, for self-quarantine. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Once upon a time, sinkies were living peacefully and let the pap run the country, thinking the pap had their best interest at heart.

Then in recent times, 70% started giving the pap a blank cheque to do as it will, thinking the pap had their best interest at heart.

Because of this blank cheque, the pap brought in shiploads of PRCs, ah nehs, banglas and all the other scum of the earth. All in the name of GDP and votes.

And because of these PRCs, we will all die now.

The End.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

So hiong ah epi demic sinkie still can call pro? :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Once upon a time, sinkies were living peacefully and let the pap run the country, thinking the pap had their best interest at heart.

Then in recent times, 70% started giving the pap a blank cheque to do as it will, thinking the pap had their best interest at heart.

Because of this blank cheque, the pap brought in shiploads of PRCs, ah nehs, banglas and all the other scum of the earth. All in the name of GDP and votes.

The End.

Pretty much sums it up

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can leave Singapore and join Quiiters in 5 eye to increase population growth to drive their economy... kpkb for what not spending yr money to bring in FTs..

The End.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay authorities had a hard time confirming the wuhan pro's identity.. the bangla said he puki a 23 year old ATB pro.... finally, then reconciled as 37 yo... :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hearsay authorities had a hard time confirming the wuhan pro's identity.. the bangla said he puki a 23 year old ATB pro.... finally, then reconciled as 37 yo... :biggrin:

Thank goodness, he didn't go later puki a Filipino helper...they must extract a true confession, or an Indon, or Myanmar..