• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy.com Renewal Payment Received

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Exactly three more weeks to go! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

You are not familiar with US date format.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not familiar with US date format.
Dear @Leongsam, many thanks for your reply!
bow-gif.40441

Actually, I am quite familiar with it and I was aware that "8/7/2021" might mean "August 7, 2021"; but because the date of the e-mail you received was "Wed, 08 Jul 2020":
Date:​
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
... the new expiration date for this domain will be 8/7/2021.
I thought it was also the date of the renewal and, therefore, exactly one year later would be "08 Jul 2021"!
redface-gif.40438

But I now realize that the correct expiration date is indeed "August 7, 2021" or "2021-08-07", according to:
whois.com/whois/sammyboy.com

so I'll try to post another update again during the first or second week of next month (July 2021)! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Whois sammyboy com.png
    Whois sammyboy com.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm too old, most likely as old as sam. what this forum needs is a young dedicated owner to carry the torch as we old boomers go up the lorry. mortality is our fate, and death is the doorway to the next dimension. there's no point passing the torch to another 69-year old when in any day or week we may join the happy hunting ground. takashit will be a great owner as he's detailed oriented and has ocd over upkeep of anything, including digging up old content.
U turn into a tree and stay put for next life but not going to hell or heaven.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam Lately, some Malaysians are tapping on your repute and form a ponzi-scheme FX company samtradeFX to give the impression that you are behind them.
Many Singaporeans involved now.
https://secure.samtradefx.com

https://scamonline.net/samtrade-fx-review/
https://www.valforex.com/samtrade-fx-review-samtradefx-com-spine-chilling-broker-scam-revealed/

When MAS starts to investigate them, you may be dragged into it, if you still have ties/roots in Singapore. Just sharing

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...nline-trading-platform-samtrade-fx-3-arrested

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subject:​
sammyboy.com Renewal Payment Received
Date:​
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
To:​
[email protected]

Dear samuel,

Thank you for your recent domain renewal purchase towards your "sammyboy.com" domain name. We have submitted the order and are processing it now. It should be reflected within your account shortly.

As a reminder, you can review the status of your domain name at any time by logging into DomainCentral:

Once the order has been successfully processed, the new expiration date for this domain will be 8/7/2021.

We wish you continued success and appreciate your business. If you have any questions about your domain name and this recent purchase, please let us know:

Sincerely,

The Dotster Team

Sam,

Remind PAP that we saved them millions of dollars over the resettling of dormitory workers to use cruise ship...
@JohnTan was quick to pass this idea to PAP....

PAP shd sponsors this site for goodwill...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
none of these stinkie losers willing to pay for the renewal? :laugh:

these are the same losers that'd be bragging day & night abt their extravagant lifestyles in a pompous manner as if that's an achievement worth bragging

but can't fork out a tiny sum to keep this forum running?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: