• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy.com Renewal Payment Received

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Subject:​
Date:​
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
To:​
[email protected]

Dear samuel,

Thank you for your recent domain renewal purchase towards your "sammyboy.com" domain name. We have submitted the order and are processing it now. It should be reflected within your account shortly.

As a reminder, you can review the status of your domain name at any time by logging into DomainCentral:

Once the order has been successfully processed, the new expiration date for this domain will be 8/7/2021.

We wish you continued success and appreciate your business. If you have any questions about your domain name and this recent purchase, please let us know:

Sincerely,

The Dotster Team

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subject:
Date:
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

Dear samuel,

Thank you for your recent domain renewal purchase towards your "sammyboy.com" domain name. We have submitted the order and are processing it now. It should be reflected within your account shortly.

As a reminder, you can review the status of your domain name at any time by logging into DomainCentral:

Once the order has been successfully processed, the new expiration date for this domain will be 8/7/2021.

We wish you continued success and appreciate your business. If you have any questions about your domain name and this recent purchase, please let us know:

Sincerely,

The Dotster Team

THANK YOU IS THE VERY LEAST I CAN SAY

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss not considering 10-years domain renewal?

.com domain can renew for 10-years.

I used to do the max period but now I go a year at a time for obvious reasons. Whoever inherits the site can decide what to do next.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the lessons not that obvious KNN is it you predict you gonna up lorry soon :eek: KNN hopefully you can live a nong nong life KNN

K.N.N. SweetSweetPie,

Why you change your avatar to cheekon?

K.N.N. Boss renew one yr is correct,

Unker here may kick the bucket soon.
Kena Covid-69!!
more dangerous than
Covid-19.!!!!