• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy.com Renewal Payment Received

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya tell that to yourself evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar son of whore. Everyone can see I hardly go to other people’s threads, unlike you and other evil shameless dogs stalking and insulting me in most of my proper threads.
Ya I didn’t even reply in many other people’s threads that evil shameless Cantonese dog liar sons of whores @sweetiepie @vallium tagged and accused me slut whore mistress all the time.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
There isn't a need for this forum. It's filled with copies fucktards who are the usual losers in society.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Subject:​
Date:​
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
To:​
[email protected]

Dear samuel,

Thank you for your recent domain renewal purchase towards your "sammyboy.com" domain name. We have submitted the order and are processing it now. It should be reflected within your account shortly.

As a reminder, you can review the status of your domain name at any time by logging into DomainCentral:

Once the order has been successfully processed, the new expiration date for this domain will be 8/7/2021.

We wish you continued success and appreciate your business. If you have any questions about your domain name and this recent purchase, please let us know:

Sincerely,

The Dotster Team
Thank you boss!:thumbsup::biggrin:

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subject:​
Date:​
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:14:07 -0400
Dotster <[email protected]>
To:​
[email protected]

Thank you for your recent domain renewal purchase towards your "sammyboy.com" domain name. We have submitted the order and are processing it now. It should be reflected within your account shortly.

...thinking back
...twenty years
...delphi days
...teary eyes
...wide smile

Sam, for past, present and future, Thank You :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good old days at Delphiforums.

sinkswim.jpg
sinkswimhaze.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask eatshitndie buy this forum since u all say he is loaded! I will miss this forum and i only joined less than a year!
i'm too old, most likely as old as sam. what this forum needs is a young dedicated owner to carry the torch as we old boomers go up the lorry. mortality is our fate, and death is the doorway to the next dimension. there's no point passing the torch to another 69-year old when in any day or week we may join the happy hunting ground. takashit will be a great owner as he's detailed oriented and has ocd over upkeep of anything, including digging up old content.

jw5

Loyal
You are recommending takashit as a great owner because he is also your empathizer. :sneaky::biggrin:

i'm too old, most likely as old as sam. what this forum needs is a young dedicated owner to carry the torch as we old boomers go up the lorry. mortality is our fate, and death is the doorway to the next dimension. there's no point passing the torch to another 69-year old when in any day or week we may join the happy hunting ground. takashit will be a great owner as he's detailed oriented and has ocd over upkeep of anything, including digging up old content.