• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammboy Confession Page...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nah, nobody's on my tail. I have never made any advances on her. Even at work i only talk to her about work and during team events it's just casual small talk. My attitude towards her is more business-like and professional.

My "horns" start to "grow" during my private personal moments when i look at her social media photos. :biggrin: During last year's company D&D she dressed very sexy with nice make-up, so much so i had to control the bulge in my pants. The bulge was thoroughly taken care of when i went home, if u get my drift. LOL.

Sounds very closet pervert, i know. But at least i didn't hurt anyone. And i didn't wreck anyone's marriage nor broke a good home.
I think it's normal for us guys. See a sexy and pretty colleague, classmate, neighbour, we tend to fantasize about getting up close and personal with her. Most of the time, it will just be a fantasy, unless all the stars and planets line up and we hit the jackpot!:biggrin: Which can happen.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I must confess too that all my storytelling are fake. They are just my imagination. I am actually a BBFA (Bui Bui Forever Alone) and use this forum to pretend I am a mixed blood AMDK Chink hunk. Sigh... :(

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I must confess too that all my storytelling are fake. They are just my imagination. I am actually a BBFA (Bui Bui Forever Alone) and use this forum to pretend I am a mixed blood AMDK Chink hunk. Sigh... :(
As for me, everything I have written or have been accused of are true. I am an Indian mudlander who rents a room at Toa Payoh. My next door neighbour is a Burmese who claims to be a pimp.:biggrin:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realise that I have no kkj today. I must confess I am a woman.

Screenshot_2019-07-01-21-45-51-1.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confess too that I am a poor man, kena sacked for insubordination and incompetence. Now poor and homeless.
Useless jealous and low class Hakka insinuating insult of me again. Poor people can own multiple homes like me? How many times must i say I not rich not poor?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is very goodest spot.

usually Boss Sam's Chiobu xiao mei mei receptionist buy me lunch.

Another useless jealous filthy Indian Malaysian dog happily insinuating insult of me a whore. I buy lunch for people hosting Ms not like you ccb Malaysian only know how to steal and take advantage of others indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is very goodest spot.

usually Boss Sam's Chiobu xiao mei mei receptionist buy me lunch.

Another useless jealous filthy Indian Malaysian dog happily insinuating insult of me a whore. I buy lunch for people hosting Me not like you ccb Malaysian son of whore only know how to steal and take advantage of others indeed.