• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammboy Confession Page...

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confess i fantasize about having sex with the young mothers i see at the playgorund near my house. Especially everytime they bend down to carry their kids and give me down blouse view. hotzz

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I confess that i had a relationship with one of the ladies here before and it was one hell of a fuck.
I confess that my avatar is not my real picture.
I confess that I'm actually a mat.
I confess that I always appear pious but I think of nothing but sex when I see women.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confess i fantasize about having sex with the young mothers i see at the playgorund near my house. Especially everytime they bend down to carry their kids and give me down blouse view. hotzz

hahaha, post natal lactating breasts always look yummy. its wired into our brains since birth....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I confess that i had a relationship with one of the ladies here before and it was one hell of a fuck.
I confess that my avatar is not my real picture.
I confess that I'm actually a mat.
I confess that I always appear pious but I think of nothing but sex when I see women.

hi there

1. fat kid.
2. your 1st confession, are you referring to the sadplumpgal?
3. that bad hoh:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She actually not very fat..but cute lah. Got meat which I think older men will like.

You like this type? :p

1E3C6C4B-4D53-465F-9531-847BC33FE2CE-6415-000003DFEA85A1DA_zpsc588350e.jpg

I still prefer this type :wink:

C74F3941-658F-4CED-B09B-A55D0F2AF4D9-6415-000003E0867F386A_zpsbd18da2e.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i confess kopipie is not fishypie
kopisai is not lTB
kopisinkie is not sinkie
kopigreenie is not greenie
i confess geylanguncle is not kopiuncle
i confess kinana is not kopikinana
i am not kuku either nor chorut nor narong
nor screwball nor you name all
i confess all of you are wrong
ilovesingapore and theblackhole are my only loves
please don't anyhow clone others with kopisai
i confess...swear...scout's honour..
come to my travels with neddy and enjoy

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I confess and confirm that kopiuncle is a fucktard PAP IB.

you are so ignorant until kana moderation
damned ridiculous
this forum is fair
honest and truthful forummers will be spared
majulah singapura!!! i love singapore!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have a desire to make love to an office milf (married if u r curious) that is just one year older than me. Face very pretty but downsides are small boobs and average butt. Oh well, maybe it will only ever happen in my dreams. :tongue:
I once groomed a newly divorced pretty and chio colleague to be my fb. She was a most willing participant. It went on for a few years, until she found another guy to marry. BTW, I was married throughout that period so she knew it was just for fun.:biggrin: As for you, spread your net to include more single women. You don't want an angry husband on your tail.:biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once groomed a newly divorced pretty and chio colleague to be my fb. She was a most willing participant. It went on for a few years, until she found another guy to marry. BTW, I was married throughout that period so she knew it was just for fun.:biggrin: As for you, spread your net to include more single women. You don't want an angry husband on your tail.:biggrin:

Nah, nobody's on my tail. I have never made any advances on her. Even at work i only talk to her about work and during team events it's just casual small talk. My attitude towards her is more business-like and professional.

My "horns" start to "grow" during my private personal moments when i look at her social media photos. :biggrin: During last year's company D&D she dressed very sexy with nice make-up, so much so i had to control the bulge in my pants. The bulge was thoroughly taken care of when i went home, if u get my drift. LOL.

Sounds very closet pervert, i know. But at least i didn't hurt anyone. And i didn't wreck anyone's marriage nor broke a good home.