• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, Ilovepork and many others here is the enemy of Allah!

jalan_jalan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ILoveLamb

i want to ask u, as a muslim..what are u doing at this SamyBoy website ???

U horny and at the same time very religious huh .... then why don't u go strap yourself with a bomb ??? in this way, u can receive your 72 virgins and boys...

Inshallah.

BenHur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sam, Ilovepork and many others here are the enemy of Allah!

Don't be afraid, Islam is a religion of peace, I urge you to embrace Islam, this message also apply to Obama and all Americans to convert to Islam,withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and release Muslim prisoners from there and from Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

Islam is the religion of peace

Embrace Islam or you be KILLED!

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/quran.htm

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sam, Ilovepork and many others here are the enemy of Allah!

Don't be afraid, Islam is a religion of peace, I urge you to embrace Islam, this message also apply to Obama and all Americans to convert to Islam,withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and release Muslim prisoners from there and from Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

U go and pray to the wall and FUCK it as well. Ask Allah come out, Wanna blanja him ishak loko and relac one corner. No need to hide inside cave, gots balls come out pls. Remember , how the head move, the tail will follow.......:oIo: