• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sales job - familiar situation ?

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...i know what you are? you sound a bit sour leh...

Sour? Your cheap two-bit position?

Nah, just that your "ISD fucked with my mind" postings just makes you my favourite (alright, since nobody else online, only) target to ruffle. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha...the more you write the more it shows how sour you are,please buzz off! thanks and no regards for a person like you.

Sour? Your cheap two-bit position?

Nah, just that your "ISD fucked with my mind" postings just makes you my favourite (alright, since nobody else online, only) target to ruffle. :biggrin:

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
why give up the following to go for a lousy assistant manager's job with no private office, no personal secretary, and no bonus until national targets are hit:

1. complete freedom to either stay at home and sleep or go chase after sales
2. spend the afternoons with ur gf, mistress or FB while your boss/asst mgr is stuck in office reading useless emails
3. chee hong all the different receps/secretaries of your clients rather than the same old hag outside ur boss's room
4. wine and dine at swankiest restaurants on company account on pretext of entertaining clients
5. Plenty of time for family, golf, mahjong or even doing your own business. I know of sales pple who are also selling property or have their own little business.
6. Potential to earn more than your AM/boss. You get commission once you hit your area/product targets but your AMboss only gets his bonus if NATIONAL targets are hit. Song boh?
7. Run your errands leisurely during the day.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha...the more you write the more it shows how sour you are,please buzz off! thanks and no regards for a person like you.

You spastic bisexual imbecile :oIo:

Don't forget, you were sour and down for a few years :oIo:

Once you get a silly salesman job, you start getting cocky :oIo:

Given your faggot nature, you will lose this job within half a year and soon you will be the moaning one :oIo:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh oh ... next time you quit your job you are going to complain about one "Leong" who started a board that you willingly joined but it was actually a trap to fix you, how nobody understands the hardships you went through, how much you suffered, how no man would be able to take what you went through ...

My toes are laughing :biggrin:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you get a silly salesman job, you start getting cocky

He'll be making cold calls to our contemporaries and ourselves and saying "Hey, I've got this new product by our start-up company" and interrupting our La Fette and Caviar and we will be so pissed that we have to tell him to shove his product up his ass and go back to driving his taxi :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
how will you even know what I went thru and as if you have been! Please lah, I also know how to say things like that. you are just another sideliner who give comments from your willy!

Oh oh ... next time you quit your job you are going to complain about one "Leong" who started a board that you willingly joined but it was actually a trap to fix you, how nobody understands the hardships you went through, how much you suffered, how no man would be able to take what you went through ...

My toes are laughing :biggrin:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
how will you even know what I went thru and as if you have been! Please lah, I also know how to say things like that. you are just another sideliner who give comments from your willy!

Are you practising to be a script writer? ISD fucked with your mind so much you quit (didn't get fired) from your Japanese job?

L O S E R - don't go postal when the same set of excuses force you out of your current job :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...already told you, the more you write, the more it exhibit what you are, can you advise me who is the real loser here?

Are you practising to be a script writer? ISD fucked with your mind so much you quit (didn't get fired) from your Japanese job?

L O S E R - don't go postal when the same set of excuses force you out of your current job :biggrin:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...already told you, the more you write, the more it exhibit what you are, can you advise me who is the real loser here?

The one who takes the taxi (being a responsible drinker) or the one who drives it? If I know you're Krafty I will even ask for my $0.20 change back :biggrin: