• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sakae Sushi CEO says he can't hire sinkie cleaner even for $3k a month

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Depending on the working condition lah. They should reveal the details of the terms.

If the eatery open about 12 hours daily, the person must work everyday from before the outlet start till end that would be about 13-14 hours a day?

If so, it is cheap leh. I thought normally wlll be 2 shift and now become one?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$3k/month work at least 6day/week and 14hour/day. Because need to come early and knock off late.
Is about 2 shift work so pay $3k not many Sinkie will work for that long hour trust me.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think he made a off the cuff boast during interview and now in damage control mode as he is too proud to admit to it.
So now got to stick with it...probably will benefit one lucky dishwasher.

I share the same sentiment. Read the report again (quoted below), he is buying insurance .....

Mr Foo said that candidates for the cleaning position have been unsuitable one way or another, and that there are 10 spots to fill.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why would anyone want to eat in this shit restaurant? For budget sushi restaurants, Sushi Tei is probably the only one that can make it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone want to eat in this shit restaurant? For budget sushi restaurants, Sushi Tei is probably the only one that can make it.

Other than a lack of taste, many Sinkies also suffer from a sense of misplaced national pride. Wah, Sinkie CEO's restaurant, so must go sarpok! :rolleyes:

Same with Breadtalk, Creative Tech etc.

Don't let misplaced patriotism cloud your judgement.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who like sushi, try the restaurant that occupy the old devil's bar (beside Tanglin Shopping Center)! You will not regret it.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is indeed a wonderful country:

- $8 bypass operation
- $1,800 can support family of 8
- $1,000/mth pay can afford HDB flat
- $3,000 pay for dishwasher

T

TuaBui

MOM survey shows average Dish washer/Plate collector earns $900 per month,gross at $1,050.00
Sakae Sushi CEO Mr Douglas Foo is too generous,there must be a reason why he offered $3000.00 per month for cleaners.

http://www.contactsingapore.org.sg/...ook wages by occupation and industry 2012.pdf

Simple lah . its pay back time!!!

so many years of exploiting cheap foreign and

local workers !!!

likely scenarios :

a) when hiring locals : talk cock sing song that many foreign want the job !!!

b) when hiring foreign : talk cock sing song that locals dont want the job !!!

knn he the god and he the devil !!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know how many he hiring but just 10 alone is about 1-1.5 percent of his administrative or other operating expenses, take your pick. Perhaps should do a program and see whether it is a Singaporean problem or a problem with the job.

T

TuaBui

we always hear of choosy job seekers !

we never will hear of choosy Employers !!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know how many he hiring but just 10 alone is about 1-1.5 percent of his administrative or other operating expenses, take your pick. Perhaps should do a program and see whether it is a Singaporean problem or a problem with the job.

Since it is about image projection, go all the way. Stop now, lose points bad. Foo will have a lot government support for this. Either the end result is need to automate, or actually employer should rethink Singaporeans as buay pai. LKY type option of SGP lousy is one end result not to broadcast on the prostitude media unless they want to lose to spend their millions collected freely in 2016. This also have to teach arh? They know where to find me for image consultancy. They have my contact details.