• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF regular Ang Joo Pin died in ROC aged 30

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Maybe something supernatural killed this poor fellow??"

My Singapore FooT :biggrin:

I stayed in those military camps in Kaoshiung before in my NS days for 2 months, missed those lovely TWMMs at the recreation centres in the camp working in pool saloons and movies cafes where you can order drinks and snacks and watch vcds played on a big screen...

Heck! They are so open, they even lend out RA or XXX titles and have rooms macham KTV rooms for horny soldiers to watch and wank in private... Never try though.

:biggrin:

Reminded me of old Seletar Camp, Marine Castle recreation centre had girls to accompany horny SAF soldiers drinking there...

But back to the topic, those bunks where SG soldiers sleep in are pretty cramped, basically all sleep like sardines on a bunk bed that runs from one end to the other of the room on each side...

Maybe something supernatural killed this poor fellow??

:confused: :confused:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh if i were posted to taiwan i would take 101% proper care of my health man. so many meimeis waiting for me, wouldn't be good to let them down by falling ill or, touch wood, passing away!

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the forensics know?
So many case, in Taiwan or Singapore. People at all age and all vocation. The course of death is either not make to the public or the course of death is unbelievable or unacceptable, to the public or the victim family's. :mad:

still cannot find the cause, must ask those forensicks to get lost.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr… that's… One Good Logic Too…:p

wah lau eh if i were posted to taiwan i would take 101% proper care of my health man. so many meimeis waiting for me, wouldn't be good to let them down by falling ill or, touch wood, passing away!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It got nothing to do with viruses. Virus occurred daily.

Then what is this likelihood that many healthy males slept to death, or run then die suddenly?:rolleyes:

I dun care is it virus, but if can prevent such thing to happen, then better. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm, maybe got SAF cover up because the sergeant "over exerted" in bed:confused:

BUT was anyone else in bad with him?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stayed in those military camps in Kaoshiung before in my NS days for 2 months, missed those lovely TWMMs at the recreation centres in the camp working in pool saloons and movies cafes where you can order drinks and snacks and watch vcds played on a big screen...

Heck! They are so open, they even lend out RA or XXX titles and have rooms macham KTV rooms for horny soldiers to watch and wank in private... Never try though.

:biggrin:

Reminded me of old Seletar Camp, Marine Castle recreation centre had girls to accompany horny SAF soldiers drinking there...

But back to the topic, those bunks where SG soldiers sleep in are pretty cramped, basically all sleep like sardines on a bunk bed that runs from one end to the other of the room on each side...

Maybe something supernatural killed this poor fellow??

:confused: :confused:

Yup heard from some perm staff stationed in ROC that the bunks and camp quite dirty with those stuff but then which camp isn't.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wouldnt be surprised if that was indeed the case. taiwan meimeis are to the country what the eiffel tower is to france. :wink:

Ha Ha, remember when my unit cam back from ROC. For many of them it was their 1st taste of mei meis :biggrin: Some even came back with VD :biggrin::biggrin:

In those days VD was the worse thing you could get, Unlike nowdays where AIDS is THE problem.