• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF officer found hiding under bed from NS slaves who want to beat him up

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well fyi when I was in Tekong my officer walked on our backs when we lepord crawl. Then scolded us KNCCB when we complain to mindef and OC they fuck all of us up and tell us its part of our training and bare with it. When after POP we went looking for that chow keling officer Lt Thangah of Mike company ( our PC ) that fucker hide inside the guardroom till we were forced off the island. That chow keling better hide if we find where you are we still got keep contact with each other after 20+yrs all of us will come and really humtam you.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well fyi when I was in Tekong my officer walked on our backs when we lepord crawl. Then scolded us KNCCB when we complain to mindef and OC they fuck all of us up and tell us its part of our training and bare with it. When after POP we went looking for that chow keling officer Lt Thangah of Mike company ( our PC ) that fucker hide inside the guardroom till we were forced off the island. That chow keling better hide if we find where you are we still got keep contact with each other after 20+yrs all of us will come and really humtam you.

A bunch of recruits forced an officer to hide in the guardhouse till they are forced to left the island?
I wonder Tekong guardhouse, all the guards don't have M16s? Or should I believe with such brash behavior, the recruits are allowed to leave the island without being charged?

:wink:

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as they don't enter the guardhouse the guards can do nothing to them. The whole platoon merely want to have 'coffee' with him but he chicken out.

Got M16 so what? Can anyhow shoot because a lowly kit-kat bar officer got scared?

Charge under what? He wasn't even hit or hurt.

Pls don't self pwn yourself in the future.

A bunch of recruits forced an officer to hide in the guardhouse till they are forced to left the island?
I wonder Tekong guardhouse, all the guards don't have M16s? Or should I believe with such brash behavior, the recruits are allowed to leave the island without being charged?

:wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

After 20 years you're still brooding. What a loser.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this incident reminded me of something funny.

it happen to my current boss when he was a guard commander. he was scolded by rsm for not checking everyone 11B and let them entered the camp, so that particular day he was super strict and 1 cook refuse to show his 11B.

in the end he did show, but once he reach the cook house, he called all the cooks out and goes to the guard house wanting to beat the guard commander out saying he very lao lan.

the guard commander shouted:"TURN OUT" and start doing the silly drills with M16 or is it baton (not too sure about it).

the following conversation is in hokkien
the ah beng:"Got seed we talk behind, don't make a sence here"
guard 2IC:"don't want la, behind very smelly"

in the end the cooks all left as they too have brain if they going to attack the guard commander up there and then, the rest of the guard have the right to beat them to pulp.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal

After 20 years you're still brooding. What a loser.
cass888, i think u might have missed out on some details that he illustrated. cos some of the things the PC did were either degrading to them as human beings, n to top it all off.... he even addressed their mother's privates, when he was getting shit from top down, after they reported the incident. all in all, there's no leadership in him degrading his recruits/trainees in that manner. OCS never thought them to lead their men in such degrading manner.... an utter disgrace to all other commanders.

imho, he deserves more than just a good pounding... n be stripped of his rank, demoted to PTE.

madmansg, if all u claim is true?... well, 有仇不报非君子。。。 君子报仇十年不晚

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will be surprise that just few years back, i have seen sgt kicking recuits head (wearing helmat) when they did not follow instructions (i was a recuit then). be it in the 80s 90s or even now, i am sure bastards are still all over the place.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as they don't enter the guardhouse the guards can do nothing to them. The whole platoon merely want to have 'coffee' with him but he chicken out.

Got M16 so what? Can anyhow shoot because a lowly kit-kat bar officer got scared?

Charge under what? He wasn't even hit or hurt.

Pls don't self pwn yourself in the future.

You same platoon as madman? Don't be childish. You guys sure only want to have coffee?

Since you guys know his name, where he stay, just f@#king go and find him. Why come to the internet and boast he scaredy cat?

If you guys really holds truth to what you said, do it, not come to the internet and hao lian. :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You same platoon as madman? Don't be childish. You guys sure only want to have coffee?

Since you guys know his name, where he stay, just f@#king go and find him. Why come to the internet and boast he scaredy cat?

If you guys really holds truth to what you said, do it, not come to the internet and hao lian. :wink:

are you one of the officer or regulars that treat recuits inhumanely?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you one of the officer or regulars that treat recuits inhumanely?

I ain't an officer, regular. But I just feel, since there is so much grievances being suffered, and talk about so much on the internet, why not do it?

Can talking on the internet solve the problem or actually fill egos?

At this point of time, I can only think that it fills these people's egos.

How good or how garang, no need to tell all on internet. Do it and then tell that to the judge. :p If not going to do it, then why boast on internet? If not for filling egos, I can't think of any better reason.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think you might have been confused. The LT was their PC during BMT. Which means, the PC gets to know the recruits' personal details in the dockets & servicemen interview booklet. I doubt the recruits would know his address, for if they did, he'd have been fixed a long time back & needless for madman to post here many yrs after.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ain't an officer, regular. But I just feel, since there is so much grievances being suffered, and talk about so much on the internet, why not do it?

Can talking on the internet solve the problem or actually fill egos?

At this point of time, I can only think that it fills these people's egos.

How good or how garang, no need to tell all on internet. Do it and then tell that to the judge. :p If not going to do it, then why boast on internet? If not for filling egos, I can't think of any better reason.

Tell it on internet - whistle blowing .

Then slam ST newspaper for late inefficient reporting .

Internet always faster than newspaper .

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
cass888, i think u might have missed out on some details that he illustrated. cos some of the things the PC did were either degrading to them as human beings, n to top it all off.... he even addressed their mother's privates, when he was getting shit from top down, after they reported the incident. all in all, there's no leadership in him degrading his recruits/trainees in that manner. OCS never thought them to lead their men in such degrading manner.... an utter disgrace to all other commanders.

imho, he deserves more than just a good pounding... n be stripped of his rank, demoted to PTE.

madmansg, if all u claim is true?... well, 有仇不报非君子。。。 君子报仇十年不晚

66.6% of the population disregarded all this and went on with their lives. Madmansg is nothing but a loser who is living in his 20 year past.

Will you NS boys get over it and get on with your lives already?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
66.6% of the population disregarded all this and went on with their lives. Madmansg is nothing but a loser who is living in his 20 year past.

Will you NS boys get over it and get on with your lives already?
lets not discount the fact that if things left uncorrected can remain mental scars for life. let's give him the benefit of doubt that he's not living in the past.

speaking of which, looking at how 66.6% of voters vote, maybe alot of them indeed live in the past.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk. Officer say KNNCCB???

A captain once used that on me. Then went on to ask me I "very pai izzit?" I told him I didn't understand dialect and asked him to explain to me what that meant. I could have taken it further but there wasn't a need. He backed off. I think the higher the rank, the more exemplary the conduct has to be.

Aiyah Madman, twenty years already passed. All of ya'll probably more concerned about high blood pressure, high cholesterol, liver problems, arthritis, premature ejaculation, or worse. Have a beer, or a couple, sing some songs, and let it be.

Cheers!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cut and paste one. Who say this is my story ? I never provide personal stories as NS is NOT KILLING ME but NS IS KILLING SG.