• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF major betray family

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from ST, he banged his new bike into the back of a van, both rider and pillion rider got flung onto the road and kena ran over by a tipper truck...

He did not follow the safe distance rule on the road which equals to inexperience and no skills...

He would not know whether the van in front will slow down or stop due to heavy traffic or other road conditions... he followed too closely, not enough distance to jam brake and bang!!! Accident and death occurred...

600cc bike is a CL 2 bike with power and speed... He definitely did not have the power and speed under his control... plus he could not control the bike as well with a pillion rider on it...

For your information, I rode all kinds of big bikes before, I know how much speed and power these machines are capable of... I ate Lambos and Ferarris for breakfast during my speeding trips down NSH years back...

:biggrin:

At least you get your news from reliable sources. Makapa lives by ST.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always preach God's words around in this forum and act holy holy...

I ask you then...

Why those bastards who have landed the country into this current dire straits did not kena run over by truck???

Tell me!??!

:mad::mad::mad:

Read ST!

Whatever it stands for.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the high flying officers when I was in NS. Never expect turn out like that. He got this badge that badge. from an objective pt of view, its a sad thing that a garang officer like him sell salted fish at a young age. use to respect him a lot. For all info, he's not ur typical mat, he's more fair, chinese looking. handsome for most gals.

You must let the thread starter know this. He sounds like a retired salted fish salesman.

Thread starter thought he was talking about some mat. Now you tell me he is a good looking chinaman like Jah Rastafar.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Keling fuck. Stick to your own women ok, think of the big picture, (apart from the smell) at least they'll help boost up the population of your kind . Otherwise you become extinct in the future?

You wont want that don't you?

PS: Another better alternative will be to catch a dog and fcuk it. At least you will get to fuck something.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read ST!

Whatever it stands for.

Hey you chee bye bangala ah neh! So free har come here and stir shit har?

Go to some HDB estate and start sweeping or cleaning the drains and make some money go Desker play with your own kind pros, ok?

Run along now! Shoo! Shoo!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. genuinely accept that you are a sinner
2. genuinely accept jesus as your only saviour
3. genuinely ask jesus for forgiveness.

all must be done in faith, dun play play, He knows our hearts. :wink:

A born again Christian. Preaching and telling people to embrace Christianity. But Look! How u judge people? U are insinuating both deceased had intimate relationship. Have u seen them personally before? Or u assume it had to be true from ST? Whos the greatest SINNER now?

A close friend of Ms Lee's said that the pair were 'very good friends'.

Sins --> Death?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
A born again Christian. Preaching and telling people to embrace Christianity. But Look! How u judge people? U are insinuating both deceased had intimate relationship. Have u seen them personally before? Or u assume it had to be true from ST? Whos the greatest SINNER now?

we are all sinners....

only sinners who repent and ask for forgiveness will be saved...

the result will go to HELL!

thisrocksmysock

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok guys.. ive been reading the posts above.. this is really not being fair to someone who's already dead and can't defend himself.

He's a family man.. and he loves his son & wife. I don't believe what the newspapers are saying, they're just trying to sensationalize news. this guy's my neighbour and he's a good guy. It's not fair at all.

I think he deserves at least some respect and not you guys gossiping about something that has no facts behind. even the newspapers say "it is believed", it's really obvious they're basing on their own guess as this is the only assertion that has no quote. the rest all got quote (best fren, neighobour etc.)

The media doesn't always report the 100% truth but what they believe will generate more buyers.

Please guys if you have any sense of compassion or whatever conscience is left, just stop gossiping about this. where is the love man.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are all sinners....

only sinners who repent and ask for forgiveness will be saved...

the result will go to HELL!

Typical BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN!

Come here and preach about love, forgiveness? But did your teacher, Jesus, teach you to gossip and pass judgement here? Please lah. This couple already passed away. The last thing you do is to insinuate negative comments about the deceased. If u or your parents, sisters, brothers....(or better still one or both of them were Christians ) were in the deceased position, how would you feel about the comments posted here?? Would you DAMN them and insist they go to HELL? :rolleyes: