• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SAF captain claims trial over death of NSF in Bionix accident

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I didn’t know he claimed trial. Military Court confirm can cover up so make saf come out smell like roses. Saf happy the kapitan go kranji physical training 30 days contract continue. Now confirm PT training longer plus discharge upon release.

As u know I only trooperkia but I too never heard of the 30m rule. I being trained never stand directly behind ALL army vehicles at all time other than boarding or alighting. When within 10m of vehicle in the field, stand up let the driver or VC see when in open area. Safety more important than tactical. When in doubt, just stand up and nobody will scold. Never take cover at roadside, move in 5m so that don’t be in the way when vehicles suddenly take evasive action. In armour battalions, vehicle safety is very important. Must always respect the size of the vehicle and know the drivers are half blind driving the damn vehicle. I remember armour battalions local evaluations were conduct by brigade and ACTC and rovers drivers were from armour MT lines. But toward the last few ICTs, can see senior occifers who came to see see look look at the field were driven around by Filipinos.

Well, if you never heard of the 30m rule, and I never heard of it, and we are both armour formation, where did this rule come from?Did they pull it out of their arsehole? did they invent it just to whack this guy?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why isn't the Bionix driver being charged?

If the bionix driver was ordered to stop and he did not, he could be disciplined. Its like tactical driving. For example I had one driver before, he just could not get out of 2nd gear and was grinding the tranny all the way. I fucked him upside down. But its not a court martial offence. He has to fix his driving or he will be in the cookhouse working as a cook. In armour, the onus is on all safety vehicles and soft skin vehicles to get out of the way of the AFV. The AFVs when they are buttoned up, are essentially blind.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
maybe it is in some TSR manuals but those people never use before

There is only one TSR manual for this particular type of exercise. But if this Kapitan was not from armour, and from the AUTC, whatever that is, how could know about the TSR? Same goes for the land rover driver.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
claiming trial may potentially embarrass the saf, good luck to him

Yes, He will lose the trial, but at this stage, he has no other choice. He should come and read this thread and start his defence by reading my post. He can PM me if he wants. I would ask to see a copy of the TSR where it says 30m distance. Perhaps he told the driver to reverse the land rover away, but the PRC kid no understand singlish?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have Filipinos in the SAF? We have a foreign legions now? or soon you will say, driven by the Ah Neh from Pondicherry? Did the PAP says, not so long ago that NS is PRIVILEGE? so, it is. a Privilege & honour to die in the line of duty to the Nation or is it to PAP?
Why u so surprised of Filipino in saf? Many served as medics too. I once visit a relative in 太和觀home in amk. I tot the male nurse was malay so I call him abang to attract his attention to attend to my relative. Totally bohchap me, later found out he graduated from ite, served NS because he don’t want go back Philippine. Said many of his friends served NS because all are 2nd gen PR.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many don’t understand how it feel like to drive hatch down while roaring 40km/h down a dusty track and pivot turn over corner. More stylie than Intial D drift. Troopers sitting behind in the cargo compartment have to trust the partnership of the vehicle commander and the driver. We troopers always let the driver sleep during laagar, while the rest of us share sentry duty. Nobody will complain driver chobohlan while we dismounted on mission.

Please don’t simi lan also blame driver. Every action by the driver were ordered by the VC.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was one old case of m113 smashing ns man into prata when reversing. but not revealed to press or pubic.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why u so surprised of Filipino in saf? Many served as medics too. I once visit a relative in 太和觀home in amk. I tot the male nurse was malay so I call him abang to attract his attention to attend to my relative. Totally bohchap me, later found out he graduated from ite, served NS because he don’t want go back Philippine. Said many of his friends served NS because all are 2nd gen PR.

Some people still shocked that other nationalities are doing NS. SAF is like a fucking UN. In my time, got Hong Kong, Taiwanese, and Indian kids doing NS already.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Many don’t understand how it feel like to drive hatch down while roaring 40km/h down a dusty track and pivot turn over corner. More stylie than Intial D drift. Troopers sitting behind in the cargo compartment have to trust the partnership of the vehicle commander and the driver. We troopers always let the driver sleep during laagar, while the rest of us share sentry duty. Nobody will complain driver chobohlan while we dismounted on mission.

Please don’t simi lan also blame driver. Every action by the driver were ordered by the VC.

I think something fishy here too. Normally, they will try and pin this thing on the NS VC. They will say he never keep watch when reversing or never commanded his crew properly during the reverse. All of which have merits if they use it against him. Its usually the NS guy that gets thrown under the bus. The SAF regular is usually the one that is protected. I have seen many times where this happened. In this case, its the reverse. Makes me thing the VC is a White Horse, a very high white horse.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think something fishy here too. Normally, they will try and pin this thing on the NS VC. They will say he never keep watch when reversing or never commanded his crew properly during the reverse. All of which have merits if they use it against him. Its usually the NS guy that gets thrown under the bus. The SAF regular is usually the one that is protected. I have seen many times where this happened. In this case, its the reverse. Makes me thing the VC is a White Horse, a very high white horse.

if i were to guess, the excerise for the day must be combat team advance through 2 axis with contact points along the way. Normally from morning 0630hrs to complete the course within 6-8hrs(guessing, but experience normally complete by midday). maybe now doctrine change but i believe change soup no change medicine. Point platoon probe one axis, experienced PC will guess out usual ambush points and will dismount troopers in advance to bash through vegetations to outflank "enemy" position. Once PC led troopers into position, PC will radio VCs to advance BXs slowly to draw "enemy" fire to determine exact positions. of course BXs will also have "fire movement" like infantry and "take cover drill". The rover occifer will take note on how VC reaction drills plus comms discipline. It must be during this period the accident happened.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
04BB7119-9A6F-4460-8FC4-FDF2C8543C1A.gif

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of murderer lanjiaobin hide what?

cheong-clarissa.jpg

Bro, do you have more photos of him?

SAF officer Ong Lin Jie was charged with causing full-time serviceman Liu Kai’s death by a rash act
He pleaded not guilty, as the court heard more details of what happened

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-causing-nsf-liu-kais-death-training-exercise

I just want to say that, if the accused is a NSF, the NSF will be jailed by the military court almost immediately, to cover up.
if the accused is a NSF, you think the case will still drag until today?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fucked up koo nian army we have...military exercise accident also must go to court to settle ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF..that dysfunctional organisation.
They still live in the 1930s where drivers need to be commandeered?
Don't they realise that even CEOs have no Personal Assistant anymore?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SAF..that dysfunctional organisation.
They still live in the 1930s where drivers need to be commandeered?
Don't they realise that even CEOs have no Personal Assistant anymore?
U don't know fuck shit about this, just keep quiet lah. This guy was an evaluator, which in the old days were called observers. Their job is to evaluate the performance of the unit. U cannot drive and evaluate/observe at the same time. Notes have to be taken, callsigns have to be noted etc. Therefore, there are always 2 people in the vehicle. for example, in Starlight ROC, I always drove my Company OC, when we followed the tanks going through the live firing course. Secondly, its a safety reason. U should never be alone by yourself in a training area where there are heavy vehicles all around. If u got sideswiped, or wiped out in a longang somewhere, no one will find your body for days. And thirdly, usually the driver is familiar with the area as he goes there all the time. An evaluator might not be and so, its just easier and faster to get there with a driver.