• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SAD] Mother see Deceased Daughter in VR

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is wrong. I would even say it's an abuse of VR tech. As sad and tragic as it is to lose a little daughter, what good would this experience do for the mother? It just causes more hurt and sadness. Does not help with closure. RIP little girl.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is wrong. I would even say it's an abuse of VR tech. As sad and tragic as it is to lose a little daughter, what good would this experience do for the mother? It just causes more hurt and sadness. Does not help with closure. RIP little girl.

It might help with closure for some.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not spending yr money to pay for the VR.... why complaint...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there should be a pre recorded beedio first before she passed on right KNN else how to make the vr KNN

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The VR experience might be helpful, but only if she combines the experience with the wisdom of what happens in the Afterlife (ie. as expanded upon on the Books on Reincarnation). Otherwise, if at the back of her mind, she thinks her child (or more precisely, the soul of her child) no longer exists, then the VR experience might just prolong her intense emotional suffering of longing and sadness, as Glockman said.

Download 'Books on Reincarnation' here :
https://files.fm/u/y56x94du

voicesfromtheafterlife_lilyfairchilde-jpg.48790

thelittlegirlattheairport-jpg.71250

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The VR experience might be helpful, but only if she combines the experience with the wisdom of what happens in the Afterlife (ie. as expanded upon on the Books on Reincarnation). Otherwise, if at the back of her mind, she thinks her child (or more precisely, the soul of her child) no longer exists, then the VR experience might just prolong her intense emotional suffering of longing and sadness, as Glockman said.

Download 'Books on Reincarnation' here :
https://files.fm/u/y56x94du

voicesfromtheafterlife_lilyfairchilde-jpg.48790

thelittlegirlattheairport-jpg.71250
Good read, thanks. I did a search.

Slightly more than 50 percent of South Korean's 49 million citizens profess some religious affiliation. That affiliation is spread among a great variety of traditions, including Buddhism (30 percent), Christianity (25 percent), Confucianism (0.2 percent), and shamanism

So assuming she is Buddhist, then reincarnation is on her mind.

Last edited:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. I wish I could have a VR of my cat who passed away years ago