• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S’porean Girl: bolehland Guys Are Better Than S’porean Guys

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I am an average Singaporean girl-next-door and after being in a dating scene for a while, I realised that Singaporean guys cannot compare to Malaysian guys.

Even though Singaporean guys are generally more well-groomed, they still lack the confidence to carry themselves well. They are also more sheltered, dependent and like to hide behind their mother’s apron strings. Yet they are super not realistic and always hope to be together with the chio-est girl in school or work even though these girls are way beyond their league.

On the other hand, Malaysian guys are more independent and can be depended on because they do not lead such a pampered life and are more resourceful in getting things done. If the light bulb spoil or need to fix some furniture, they can usually DIY unlike Singaporean guys who will just call and pay a handyman (who is usually Malaysian) to get the job done. They are also more practical and down to earth, simple comforts can make them happy, athough this by no means is an indication of their lack of ambition or drive. On the contrary, they are very motivated to succeed in life because they know how hard life can be back in Malaysia. Some of them may not know how to dress up well, but their rugged nature more than makes up for it!

I am currently attached to a Malaysian guy and I can say that I am more happy with him now than with my Singaporean ex-es. He is very sweet and caring to me and we are planning to get married next year. To all girls out there, don’t limit yourselves to dating just local guys, you’ll never know what you are missing out on!

http://www.nextsingapo.com/archives/1579

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with her 100%. However she has yet to meet a Burmese guy who would beat the Malaysian hands down in all areas of life.

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tying personal relations to nationalities. What an idiot.
When her boyfriend changed citizenship, she needs to rewrite the blog again.
What a lousy cunt.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake article.

Malaysian Chinese women are more faithful than Malaysian Chinese males.

Malaysian Chinese women are more diligent than Malaysian boys. Malay Chinese males are lazy pussies and always ask for handouts from family members.

Malaysian Chinese women are more honest than Malaysian Chinese males.

Malaysian Chinese women will protect their tribe or face responsibility, Malaysian Chinese males hide when something goes wrong.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake article.

Malaysian Chinese women are more faithful than Malaysian Chinese males.

Malaysian Chinese women are more diligent than Malaysian boys. Malay Chinese males are lazy pussies and always ask for handouts from family members.

Malaysian Chinese women are more honest than Malaysian Chinese males.

Malaysian Chinese women will protect their tribe or face responsibility, Malaysian Chinese males hide when something goes wrong.

Fake opinion. No facts at all. Here is a fact. Who disappeared when the Little India riots broke out? Let me give you a hint. It’s a Singaporean, a very pink one at that! :biggrin:

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask Fat Bitch Kirsten Han and she will tell you how good her AMDK husband treat her !!!

aviary-image-1523513026727.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck her. My brother married cheebye jiuhu kia whose father and brother dont know what a screw driver looks like.

Jiak leow bee jiuhu kia knows how to read m&d newspapers only take no action to topple m&d gahmen hv a revolution.

Fuck her deep deep.

I am an average Singaporean girl-next-door and after being in a dating scene for a while, I realised that Singaporean guys cannot compare to Malaysian guys.

Even though Singaporean guys are generally more well-groomed, they still lack the confidence to carry themselves well. They are also more sheltered, dependent and like to hide behind their mother’s apron strings. Yet they are super not realistic and always hope to be together with the chio-est girl in school or work even though these girls are way beyond their league.

On the other hand, Malaysian guys are more independent and can be depended on because they do not lead such a pampered life and are more resourceful in getting things done. If the light bulb spoil or need to fix some furniture, they can usually DIY unlike Singaporean guys who will just call and pay a handyman (who is usually Malaysian) to get the job done. They are also more practical and down to earth, simple comforts can make them happy, athough this by no means is an indication of their lack of ambition or drive. On the contrary, they are very motivated to succeed in life because they know how hard life can be back in Malaysia. Some of them may not know how to dress up well, but their rugged nature more than makes up for it!

I am currently attached to a Malaysian guy and I can say that I am more happy with him now than with my Singaporean ex-es. He is very sweet and caring to me and we are planning to get married next year. To all girls out there, don’t limit yourselves to dating just local guys, you’ll never know what you are missing out on!

http://www.nextsingapo.com/archives/1579

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could reverse the gender and you find that what she said about sinkie guys can also be said of sinkie girls.

Sinkie girls are so demanding. They cannot cook and still demand 5Cs. Some even want guys to have a car. Sinkie girls are also very pampered and lived a very air conditioned sheltered life compared to Msia girls.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sinkie cunt might be kena gong tao or dating a 古爷仔。。she be a drug mule or pimp out as SG pros in SBF in no time.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should not generalised as every country has its fair share of good and bad men.
There is nothing wrong with generalizing as long as the basis of the generalization is persuasive. It's arguments - sound arguments - that create knowledge.

On the contrary, the statement that "every country has its fair share of good and bad men" is a broad motherhood statement which seems to say a lot but offers no knowledge whatsoever. You can never go wrong with sitting on the fence.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
free pussy that comes with a PR card or a pussy that comes with a free PR card.... perspective...

Can she cook?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's how long the "sweet and caring" will last. It's against a man's nature to be sweet and caring. If they do, it's called "strategy". The woman must have something to offer, and as long as she retains her "usefulness" she can expect the man to continue to "act" sweet and caring.

I believe when she ditched (or was being ditched) the 1st ex for the 2nd ex, both Singapore men, she must have said the same thing. After all, new toilet bowl new backside.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN that means NS for sinkie . sinkie chiobu for ft KNN.
he also say KNN malaysian man very stingy KNN everything serng kaw kaw KNN.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could reverse the gender and you find that what she said about sinkie guys can also be said of sinkie girls.

Sinkie girls are so demanding. They cannot cook and still demand 5Cs. Some even want guys to have a car. Sinkie girls are also very pampered and lived a very air conditioned sheltered life compared to Msia girls.
As long as the bonks are great and regular, the woman deserve any number of "c's".