• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russian FT serve NS in Singapore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun really trusts any double headed snake from Hakka Lee Regime..for they'll try anything to be friends to anybody...:biggrin:

Don't worry whatever the PAP has stolen from Spore has been approved by parliament. The billions lost without any regrets are honest mistakes :rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry whatever the PAP has stolen from Spore has been approved by parliament. The billions lost without any regrets are honest mistakes :rolleyes:

true if the 66% supports them....

they are blessed with the continuous loses...

at most they continue to cough up more for them to lose..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you think China is a bigger threat that doesn't mean can ignore the Russians.

I remember in the 70's when a Sporean working in the civil service was sentenced to 20+ years for spying for the russians. He was initially entrapped by a swallow but cooperated with the Russians for $$$.

Who knows what else has been swept under the carpet or gone unnoticed by our inept security people. Can you trust people like WKS:(

Of course I trust WKS, that is why I am sleeping soundly every night! :biggrin: knowing that, he manages to get rid of a dangerous element like Mas Selamat Kastari....and getting or kwan-ku across the straits to look after him & keep him happy there.

I trust WKS!:wink:

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees with first of all complain that FTs dun serve NS and how locals who served loyally and safeguard the defense of the nation (what baloney!!) are disadvantaged by these cheep imports.

When an FT actually does serve NS well (else how to be officer lar) and is selected for OCS instead of the Hokkien peng who rather "keng".. we get hypocritical Sinkees who say is deadly in a real war situation.

Give me a fucking break. Local Sinkees are not loyal to their nation .. only to themselves.

I say why not go all the way......only FTs for NS. I will not complain :smile:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees with first of all complain that FTs dun serve NS and how locals who served loyally and safeguard the defense of the nation (what baloney!!) are disadvantaged by these cheep imports.

When an FT actually does serve NS well (else how to be officer lar) and is selected for OCS instead of the Hokkien peng who rather "keng".. we get hypocritical Sinkees who say is deadly in a real war situation.

Give me a fucking break. Local Sinkees are not loyal to their nation .. only to themselves.

They just do not want Sinkieland to forever be an immigrant nation with hordes of new citizens, PRs and foreigners. Nothing wrong with that. It is the elites who take delight in selling out the country so they can make more and more profit. I believe the ordinary Sgrean just wants a place to call home.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has it occurred to anyone that many MPs, and even LKY himself, is not Singapore-born?? So from day 1, their policies have been pro-foreigner since they are foreigners. To LKY, Sinkapoor is just a miserable island of idiots he's stuck with after being spurned by m&d-lasia. :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has it occurred to anyone that many MPs, and even LKY himself, is not Singapore-born?? So from day 1, their policies have been pro-foreigner since they are foreigners. To LKY, Sinkapoor is just a miserable island of idiots he's stuck with after being spurned by m&d-lasia. :oIo:

I think U need to get your facts right

Lee Kuan Yew was born at 92 Kampong Java Road in Singapore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY was also doubly bitter as he faced much discrimination in UK. He knew the only way he could ever amount to anything was to be in SG but he was bitter about the small size of SG and its lack of resources. That bitterness was reflected in his treatment of the locals whom he secretly despised.

Lest someone brings this up, Singaporeans were educated to a high degree not because he loved SG but because it was the only way to bring in foreign investments which will make him rich. Someone who truly loved the people (and not power) would have stepped aside by now so that the people can be masters of their own fate.

Agree with your comment about LKY losing MY.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
a6-1.jpg

National service in Singapore has marched a long way from its Hokkien peng (Hokkien platoon) days.

Take Russian-born Second-Lieutenant (2nd Lt) Vasily Chuply, with his blue eyes and brown hair.

The 20-year-old enlisted in October last year while still a permanent resident. In August this year, he received his pink identity card, making him a Singaporean.

That is five years after he and his mother travelled from Nakhodka, a port city of 150,000 people in Russia's far east, to join his father, who was an IT programmer in a shipping company here.

On his basic military and officer cadet experiences, 2nd Lt Chuply quipped that it helped him pick up Hokkien expletives - still the vernacular of many a bunk mate.

'And so long as the instructor or platoon commander was shouting, I knew something was wrong and I just had to be quicker on my feet,' he said.

Read the full report in The Sunday Times.
Soon Singapore will be 51th Sate of America.

Not to worry lah! Once LKY konked PAP will also konk with him and no NS for Singapore.

Protect what country when it is just a small tiny island not worth keeping? All these mult-million $$$ building all over the island and HDB flats does not come cheap to keep. It will become toxic waste buildings where nobody wants it.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
a6-1.jpg

National service in Singapore has marched a long way from its Hokkien peng (Hokkien platoon) days.

Take Russian-born Second-Lieutenant (2nd Lt) Vasily Chuply, with his blue eyes and brown hair.

The 20-year-old enlisted in October last year while still a permanent resident. In August this year, he received his pink identity card, making him a Singaporean.

That is five years after he and his mother travelled from Nakhodka, a port city of 150,000 people in Russia's far east, to join his father, who was an IT programmer in a shipping company here.

On his basic military and officer cadet experiences, 2nd Lt Chuply quipped that it helped him pick up Hokkien expletives - still the vernacular of many a bunk mate.

'And so long as the instructor or platoon commander was shouting, I knew something was wrong and I just had to be quicker on my feet,' he said.

Read the full report in The Sunday Times.

From Russia with Love!!!

:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean Males very sad, - jobs taken away by FT, our women prefer FT too, now our young boys go army, FT officers don't know from where, ordered you to knock it down, clean toilets and serve extra...

a6-1.jpg

You Mother Fucker, Phua Chee Bye, KNOCK IT DOWN, KNOCK IT DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal

.......The 20-year-old enlisted in October last year while still a permanent resident. In August this year, he received his pink identity card, making him a Singaporean.
Read the full report in The Sunday Times.[/QUOTE]

Noticed that all the featured PR NSFs obtained their citizenship before they are commissioned as officers. Wonder whether this is a requirement before they are commissioned. Otherwise, they wd be holding a foreign citizenship to which they must owe allegiance and as a Spore PR as a SAF officer which require them to take oath to defend the SG constitution. A conflict of interest.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need some Russian, Chinese, Indian, and other foreign politicians in the near future I speculate.....

Coz we are seen as a friend of America...

Many FTs wanna know more too....

To know more about us, FTs' bosses need to invest more and more $$$ into SG....LOL

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh My God...he got eyes of an KGB (Keng, Guailan and Beng)

Singaporean Males very sad, - jobs taken away by FT, our women prefer FT too, now our young boys go army, FT officers don't know from where, ordered you to knock it down, clean toilets and serve extra...

a6-1.jpg

You Mother Fucker, Phua Chee Bye, KNOCK IT DOWN, KNOCK IT DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya true also...just like Singapore Table Tennis FTs, the No. 1 China already identified since childhood and reserved for themselves already...those lousy stock they export out....

He is of poor Russian stock...in which the Russian won't evern want for their Youth Brigade...:wink:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like the PAP is creating a bigger problem while trying to fix the FT problem they have created.