• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Looks like this will be the way to go for most people for a while. :thumbsup:

I cook 75% of my meals at home even before covid. Just need to increase the cooking load to 100%. Not going out already. Becoming Hikkomori. Every 3 to 4 days, go supermarket get supploes. Just exercise in my little home gym on the threadmill. :biggrin:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? After tabao, I go and find a nice shade under a tree and eat my meal. After meal, enjoy a ciggie. Just like the good old days in Tekong.

IMG_20200301_142708.jpg

_:biggrin:.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Then throw ypur ciggee butt on the ground, NEA officer take picture, you get fine $300. Can still litter another time, Still got balance $300 from Solidarity handout!
NEA cheebye and fuckers now all hiding in office or on leave, dare not come out. Scared kena covided. Want to fine me? limpeh cough on you ah. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't think so. They are in fact shorthanded and I heard that they have to go beg other government departments and organization for help especially in enforcement during circuit breaker. Quite dangerous to be doing all these social distancing ambassador duties. You really don't know whether you will get infected and bring home to infect your loved ones, especially the elderly.
Well, it's a shame they did not find proper jobs in the first place. Serves them right for making a career out of hiding and stalking smokers, being sneaky bastards and bitches. No pity from this boy!

jw5

Loyal
Mine was 25% of meals at home previously, but now going to increase to at least 50% if not more. :wink:

I cook 75% of my meals at home even before covid. Just need to increase the cooking load to 100%. Not going out already. Becoming Hikkomori. Every 3 to 4 days, go supermarket get supploes. Just exercise in my little home gym on the threadmill. :biggrin: