• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

To the bastard motherfucker total loser retarded bastard dog that sent this to my notification just now,

13-10-2015 12:48 PM
Thread: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

Hello !!! u a stupig dog or retard

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

To the bastard motherfucker total loser retarded bastard dog that sent this to my notification just now,

13-10-2015 12:51 PM
Thread: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

Your mother is a bitch your father is a mad dog.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cold storage smells differently as NTUC Fairprice

NTUC's staff mostly malaysian-chinese and malaysian-indian.

Giant's staff mostly malaysian-chinese.

Sheng Song's staff have many PRCs.

Cold Storage's staff don't know what

Watson's staff have many pinoys

That $2 Value retail chain shops's staff always only have Pinoys and some indians.(never see before chinese staff)

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

hi ... ah tracy ... :biggrin:

she cannot be tracy!

tracy is working-class and she is at least above late-30s middle-aged woman,

Becos from tracy's past postings, tracy is more anti-PRCs than the other foreigners.

Last time Linpeh did survey before, those people that are more anti-PRCs than all other foreigners are generally fall into this 3 profile groups, the middle-aged working-class s'porean-chinese(aged around 40 to 60plus) and Indian men(all ages) and middle-aged working-class malays.

The middle-aged working-class s'porean-chinese, the working-class middle-aged malays and s'porean-indian(all ages) males generally welcomes or are ok with FTs from India/Malaysia/Pinoys/Burmese/all other countries EXCEPT they are only mainly against PRCs only.

Whereas these 3 groups, the very wealthy sporean-chinese(from all ages), those above 70-year-old s'porean-chinese and those young sporean-chinese(including both working-class and wealthy profile groups) are generally more anti-India FTs and more anti-Pinoys FTs

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race: 3 teens attack man and leaves him bedridden with brain damage

Fuck!

The shocking comments from that edmw thread whereby Majority of the forummers there blame the chinese victim!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-case-man-left-bedridden-brain-5223509-8.html

Wonder are these forummers Non-chinese or chinese dogs

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race: 3 teens attack man and leaves him bedridden with brain damage

A few chinese dogs were blaming the chinese victim but lots of chinese were scolding the m&ds and talking about the double standards were the attackers chinese and the victim a m&d man. Also saw one m&d saying they should hang. It's good to see lots of racially aware and proud chinese more so than the chinese dogs. Think you have better luck here to recruit more chinese dogs for your chinese dog club.

you are a crazy bastard dog!

Why you quote my post when you say better luck to recruit chinese dogs?!

I'm against chinese dogs hence why should I recruit chinese dogs?! you are a crazy dog!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mat saying the victim slap him 1st, this cannot be trusted and cannot be verified since the victim is already a vegetable!

Also doesn't make sense for 1 person to shout and challenge a group of 4 persons.