• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert, gopal, suresh, longist, kopiOuncle, zeroo

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Old Saga: Guess who this samster is

serious? He's still posting here? Iverbert is longist?

Anyway before cooleo exposed him and had to abandon his nick due to inf status lowered down so that he wasn't the rare few to give infractions out and became scrooball(clone) the PAP cock sucker.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy look sick

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the bastard balless retarded motherfuckers scum bastard dogs that zapped me,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Japanese teenager serves up 'shiok' mee pok in Clementi

don't understand why are many sinkie-chinese soooooooo Pro-Japs?!

Japs are generally wicked people although they have good social graces.

During the late 1930s, Jap's social graces are alredy very good. But a few years later, the Japs will be slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians in China and Southeastasia

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't understand why are many sinkie-chinese soooooooo Pro-Japs?!

Japs are generally wicked people although they have good social graces.

During the late 1930s, Jap's social graces are alredy very good. But a few years later, the Japs will be slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians in China and Southeastasia

Linpeh ever watched before late 1930s to early 1940s Jap documentary which showed the Japs's social graces in Japan is already soooooooo good during the WW2 which back in Japan no japanese will shoplift even if a Japanese shop is left unattended but DURING THIS SAME TIME, The Japs are bayoneting pregnant chinese women and beheading chinese men for fun in China, Malaya and Singapore

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Linpeh ever watched before late 1930s to early 1940s Jap documentary which showed the Japs's social graces in Japan is already soooooooo good during the WW2 which back in Japan no japanese will shoplift even if a Japanese shop is left unattended but DURING THIS SAME TIME, The Japs are bayoneting pregnant chinese women and beheading chinese men for fun in China, Malaya and Singapore

Hence good social graces and very wicked and cruel, these 2 can co-exist in the same human being. There is no conflict.

I think youtube can still find some 1930s to early 1940s Japan documentary which showed the Japanese are already extremely polite and courteous during WW2 in their own country. (But they were extremely brutal towards the Chinese race people in China and Southeastasia)

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess The Race: Singapore is Southeast Asia’s ‘mercenary prick’'

On reflection, the label has merit. Think.

Besides, Malaysian Chinese are better Chinese. A truth.

you are dead wrong!

malaysian-chinese are damn hypocrites.

although taiwanese are generally renowned for being very hypocritical, but the malaysian-chinese are even worse than the taiwanese!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess The Race: Singapore is Southeast Asia’s ‘mercenary prick’'

The Singapore Chinese aren't?? I am surprised....they are the most hypocritical....on this earth. :mad:

s'porean-chinese are also very hypocritical especially the s'porean-chinese women.

But if compare strictly chinese race men, then the malaysian-chinese men are more hypocritical than s'porean-chinese men.

In fact, of all the various chinese race men from Taiwan, China, Malaysia, HK, Indonesia etc, the malaysian-chinese men are the MOST HYPOCRITICAL!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

My own experiences/encounters with Japs is if they commit wrongdoings, they won't admit their wrongdoings to outsiders(meaning non-Japs).

They will give many excuses and they push the blame to others.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

for all your cussing at least you don't bend down a like a dog to japs.

There's one forum member here called drifter in the past who used to command lots of respect because he resided in japan or rather pretended to reside in japan after he got found out by yours truly due to his own stupid fuck up well he lost all respect and has slinked into the shadows. The point is so what if he stays in japan or knows how to speak jap? Other than using it to amuse others that you can speak some foreign language it should not be any different from say residing in china.

Unfortunately the chinese dog syndrome is rather strong among sinkies who will kiss the ass of any non chinese and hate their own race and culture. The best thing is when these chinese dogs get betrayed by the very ppl they look up to say sinkie girl gets dumped by ang moh guy they go back to their own race that they hate for help and if the chinese dog syndrome was more well known here they should be left on their own the price of their betrayal. In other countries and communities such crap is well known. Go research on what an uncle tom is. Calling a black person an uncle tom is almost as grave an insult as calling him a nigger. That's like calling him a cock sucker of ang mohs and they have such a term yet they don't have such terms to call the chinese dogs in sinkieland who love to kiss non chinese ass.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Talking about chinese-dog-syndrome, this chinese-dog-syndrome is really too severe and too prevalent among working-class s'porean-chinese until to the unfortunate extent that there are quite many working-class s'porean-chinese that feels it is fashionable or a high-class status symbol to have this chinese-dog-syndrome

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

The chinese-dog-syndrome is definately more severe among s'porean-chinese than the Taiwanese, PRCs, Indonesian-chinese, American-born-chinese etc.

The chinese-dog-syndrome is more severe among s'porean-chinese, hongkong-born-hongkies and malaysian-chinese, these 3.

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hongkies and Malayisan Chinese are much better than sinkie Pinkertons.
Hongkies call the whites ghost man and Malaysians chinks also dun suck up to foreigners Machiam useless sinkies.
Worse sinkies even suck up to 3rd world foreigners

you this bastard scum total loser 50plus-years-old very low-income bastard scum dog is the worst!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

for all your cussing at least you don't bend down a like a dog to japs.

There's one forum member here called drifter in the past who used to command lots of respect because he resided in japan or rather pretended to reside in japan after he got found out by yours truly due to his own stupid fuck up well he lost all respect and has slinked into the shadows. The point is so what if he stays in japan or knows how to speak jap? Other than using it to amuse others that you can speak some foreign language it should not be any different from say residing in china.

Unfortunately the chinese dog syndrome is rather strong among sinkies who will kiss the ass of any non chinese and hate their own race and culture. The best thing is when these chinese dogs get betrayed by the very ppl they look up to say sinkie girl gets dumped by ang moh guy they go back to their own race that they hate for help and if the chinese dog syndrome was more well known here they should be left on their own the price of their betrayal. In other countries and communities such crap is well known. Go research on what an uncle tom is. Calling a black person an uncle tom is almost as grave an insult as calling him a nigger. That's like calling him a cock sucker of ang mohs and they have such a term yet they don't have such terms to call the chinese dogs in sinkieland who love to kiss non chinese ass.

you are dead wrong!

Linpeh only cursed those bastard scum dogs that deserved to be cursed!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

The chinese-dog-syndrome is definately more severe among s'porean-chinese than the Taiwanese, PRCs, Indonesian-chinese, American-born-chinese etc.

The chinese-dog-syndrome is more severe among s'porean-chinese, hongkong-born-hongkies and malaysian-chinese, these 3.

Ever heard from someone he said the reason the sporean-chinese, honkies and malaysian-chinese have more severe chinese-dog-syndrome than the Indonesian-chinese, PRCs, Taiwanese, American-chinese is becos those 3 are from former english-speaking british colonies hence many sporean-chinese, hongkies and malaysian-chinese still have that thinking that being very chinese in thinking is considered low-class and obiang

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

You are also another toad gopal. :biggrin:

PAP can't even ban laksaboy.org

Blocked only but still can access via VPN.

Try banning Locanto and Backpage. :biggrin:

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole toad scum dog!

Locanto is good, don't ban Locanto!

Only ban this fucking Sammyboy forum is enough! Becos this fucking sammyboy forum is infested with too many yao siu bastard malaysian or Pro-malaysian bastard moderators biased dogs! And that fucking keling bastard dog leongsam is also not doing his job to control the malaysian bastard moderators troublemaker dogs!

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

kanina, suresh and gopal strikes again.

kanina

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Kanina, KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the bastard motherfucker total loser retarded bastard dog that sent this to my notification just now,

Thread: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

Huat ah..your family all die by cancer n accident DIE by roadside.

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!