• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

The above was what you mentioned first on the first page post #19....

Now again same old tactics from those WP (Whinning Party) IBs twisting n turning your words to ask me for proof of this n that.... Then what's your point of the above if cursing n swearing means nothing to oppos IBs like you...

Wanna play a twisting n turning game also play it wisely.... Honestly, so much of oppos IBs here but i can't see one playing the game with brains!!!

It is obvious your mother fuck a Bengal dog and give birth To a retarded son like u from her asshole.

Limppei next two months in Indonesia. U got balls come meet me. I wait at airport and reimburse tickets to you. No balls then go crawl back to your Mum smelly shit hole.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

I'm carrying ballz, licking so many of your COWARDS buddies ballz here....

HK14K pariah dog,

Can see you feel very proud about sucking up to forum host. Por lumpar + kum lanjeow must be in your genes. From your father or mother side huh :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Girlfriend trying very hard to make her boyfriend a hero...

10325788_774492602583872_8324049759360361847_n.jpg

Noticed the fire is in a very weird position. Normally people throw rubbish will place it near the building. The fire is in the middle of the entrance to the rubbish chute. Got people put things there?

Strongly suspect that m&d set the fire himself and act hero.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon Equivalent to Manchu Emperor? Where are the Eunuchs Then?

tumblr_mc5z4qoioB1qkh2c6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml81s9sbMl1qkh2c6o1_500.png

tumblr_m5gfi0jOq31qkh2c6o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Chief Eunuch Yeo la:biggrin:

See how happily he smiled in every photo. Natural talent in porlumpar skills :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fund Raising Drive for LHL

LeongSam

Since you pledged 50k, since you already acknowledged that LHL doesn't need the money and this exercise is a token to show your support, and since you always claim to be a multi-millionaire with no one to beseech your $ to and no way to ever spending all of it....................

why don't you take up a 1 page advertisement on the Straits Time proclaiming something like "In LHL we trust, Our CPF are 100% safe with PAP".

Come on, put your $ where your words are. Show your loyalty. Words are cheap. Support your prostitute times. Pledging 50k in the internet are worth 0 in the real world. :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Update FIVE 03062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien

LeongSam

Since you pledged 50k, since you already acknowledged that LHL doesn't need the money and this exercise is a token to show your support, and since you always claim to be a multi-millionaire with no one to beseech your $ to and no way to ever spending all of it....................

why don't you take up a 1 page advertisement on the Straits Time proclaiming something like "In LHL we trust, Our CPF are 100% safe with PAP".

Come on, put your $ where your words are. Show your loyalty. Words are cheap. Support your prostitute times. Pledging 50k in the internet are worth 0 in the real world. :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP: Singapore First Party is unnecessary as....

If you are a sucker for an enchanting evening of a staged performance of grandiose motherhood statements, look no further than the annual National Day Rally speech. Now improved with Powerpoint slides and various other visual aids. :rolleyes:

Josephine Teo : Why you say my darling until like that :o

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

:biggrin: Wow, your words changes so fast!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

At first was playing a time dragging game of Sept in Taiwan n by responding to you that if you have the guts, you do it now.... So now you're talking about Indonesia???? So what's next???? The next 2 weeks in KL????

I already told you COWARD... Talking about ballz with me then show it out.... Dun pretend to ACT like a HERO and then ask me to meet you here n there.... You're the one trying to lick you COWARD buddies ballz here by being busybody n if you wanna do so, do it with pride n guts.... Go to Indonesia meet Suharto with you izit??? Ha Ha Ha Ha

I didn't know that you're so filial to your mother by advertising that your mum customers are Bengal Dogs!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (Laugh till my tears drop).... I thought your mother customer are those unwanted street dogs coz no male customer would patronize you mother do you know why???? Becoz you mother's hole is as smelly as the drainage water!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:cool: Wanna talk to me as if you're a SG Pai Kia???? Save it in your pocket.... To me, SG what 08,24, 369 or AST or 18 are all useless gangs!!! Same like you (废柴)..... :cool:

PAP IB Dog,

Don't talk so much. Got guts come meet me in Indonesia. Limpei pay for your tickets. No balls go home suck your mum tits. :kma:

Your mother fucked by Bengal dogs to bring you up, don't waste her $ ok.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, do you know why the useless Geylang Ah Meng Chai are not aiding in your reply anymore???? Coz this is the 2nd time he tried to be a hero to throw a challenge at me but being exposed badly by me!!!

By licking on the ballz of your master, yet your master left you in the lurch.... What a pity!!!! You really need to look yourself into a pool of urine and see what a failure n loser you are!!! LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maybe your ballz licking power is not up to the standard!!! Crawl back home n ask your mother for better advice!!! :wink:

PAP IB dog,

Kena exposed by me por leongsam lanjeow. Whahaha. Go home fuck your own mother la.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe your ballz licking power is not up to the standard!!! Crawl back home n ask your mother for better advice!!! :wink:

Retarded PAP IB dog,

Have to admire you for consistently sucking up to Leongsam :biggrin: You really want the InFP so badly huh. No $ to buy meh :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:kma: Oh, so losing out to me and now trying to side-stepped to play swearing game... No problem, but your vocabulary of your vulgarity is too limited... Crawl under your mum's smelly hole for more inspiration on how to curse n swear!!!

Coward you are.... We have one Eunuch Escher here n now you're the second Eunuch!!! Beautiful!!!!

Maybe you should stop learning how to lick the ballz of Ah Meng's but learn how to suck a dick of the Bengal Dog from your mother, that can improve on your cowardness!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

PAP Retarded Dog,

When you have the balls to come and meet me then say ok. You want to let Bengal dog fuck don't need tell whole world. :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:wink: Oh, Leongsam is GREAT!!!! He makes your COWARD buddies looking like fools when they tried to silence me but of course with your power you can't play the infraction game, used your other IBs to do it!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Wasting money on COWARDS like u???? Oh no, you must have been day dreaming of your mother transforming herself from a street whore to a princess but dream is always a dream.... :wink:

PAP Retarded Dog,

Limpei throw you a challenge but you side-step. Hor Gau Gan la. Better go home asked your mummy to let the Bengal dog have a threesome together with you.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idiotic KNNBNBCB.... Dun slapped your own cheap mouth by turning n twisting your words!!!!

You wanna throw a challenge at me and yet when being accepted, you are turning your mother ass around for what???? Dun have the GUTS, just keep quiet n no one will blame u for that.... Why you wanna get exposed by me so badly on your cowardness???

Sometimes I just wonder why your mum bring you to this world to allow me to humiliate you.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

PAP Retarded Dog,

Stop going round in circles. No balls to accept challenge just admit. I pity your mum who sell her cheebye to bring you up only for me to humiliate you continuously. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good, you throw me a challenge and I accepted it.... I shall wait for you at Wuhan till the 11/06/2014 and after that in HK!!! What are you waiting for???? I've accepted your challenge!!!!

You mean you throw a challenge at others n yet wanting others to listen to you???? That's not challenge but an act of cowardness!!!

Why do you fear flying down to Wuhan since you throw a challenge at me???? You have the guts to throw a challenge at me then show everyone!!!! If you can't do it, simply crawl under your mother's smelly panty and suck a banana, understand!!! Coward chap!!!!

Fuck you la. Got balls come Indonesia meet me. Wuhan your lanchew :oIo:

Your pattern is easy to see. You fear coming to meet me in Indonesia and throw smoke bomb. Its ok small boy. Next time don't act gangster ok. Nobody will laugh at you having a threesome with your mummy and the Bengal dog.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one is going around the circles like u, first bangkok then taiwan n now indonesia.... why dun you claimed to meet me at SG police cantonment complex better to cover up your cowardness....

Wanna ACT like a HERO but your mother simply didn't born you with ballz!!!! Trying to play with words n side-step what you have said it's a bad game that you've played which was tried by many in the past but got exposed badly by me.... and your master Ah Meng is laughing till his ass drop to have you such a retard n idiotic coward to lick his ballz!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

PAP IB Dog,

Lancheow to you :oIo: Limpei throw you challenge, you siam. Simi Gangster :kma:

Better go home asked your mummy to let the Bengal dog have a threesome together with you. Go Wuhan? Why don't you say somewhere even more ulu. Tiu Lei Lo Mou.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, you're such a failure.... my pattern has not change since I was registered in this forum in July last year and your coward masters that throw challenge at me are being accepted by me but no ballz to fly down....

Indonesia???? If by allowing you to chose HK, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Guangzhou, Wuhan so many places you dun even have the GUTS to accept, you're asking me to waste my time to fly down to Indonesia??? I've to accept your challenge n yet listen to where you want to meet??? Did you mum give your brains when she brought you to this world??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

In future, when you wanna licked your master's ballz in this forum, understand some history of their cowardness first.... Why make a fool out of yourself in this forum!!!! If you claim to meet in Indonesia since you're so scare of me, maybe i can help you by meeting back in our home country Singapore!!! Dun tell me your ballz drop even to meet in your home country??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

PAP IB Dog,

Your mother is a Peidumama from Wuhan is it :oIo: Cheebye to you. No balls meet is ok. You are just talking tough. Pattern is the same. Meet me in Singapore? You have the balls by all means. :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just love to tackle cowards especially those who love to ACT like a HERO!!! He chose to be a busybody by licking up to Ah Meng's ballz.... Blame who

Forever balls carrying. Fucking disgrace.