• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

wah u so brave ah. i give u some license plate numbers in SG, will u whack those pappie slimeballs for me?

I think you make a mistake here.... He's only BRAVE in a forum but in real life, he's one that walks with heads down!!!!

You expect A SON OF A STREET WHORE TO HAVE BALLZ???? You must be joking..... Go to threads "CPF, Good Or Bad" to read his post and you'll know what I meant...

:wink: In chinese there's a saying " A Dog That Only Barks Can't Fight" KNNBNBCB is definitely one of those!!!! You know what I meant.... :wink: Which you can see his nick fits him ABSOLUTELY with PERFECTION!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

since when I work for you?

:biggrin: Ya damn right man!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:.... You licked n sucked up to the ballz of so many masters in this forum but you got exposed by me for your cowardice...

All your masters have left you in the lurch to allow me to humiliate n insult you to the m&d!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Everyone already saw your stupid, foolish coward act....

The more you try to prove yourself, the more you're showing to everyone here that you're nothing more than a street rat!!!! LOL

:cool: Taiwan, HK, China or INDONESIA???? My pleasure..... Even back in your own country your ballz shrink into your ass to face it up with me.... :cool:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy was never arrested by ISD..

No need to argue with that chump. Just dare him to walk the talk..

I'm not arguing with him but just exposing his ignorant n idiotic words....

You're right, he love to call others balless just like the KNNBNBCB but unable show us with any actions that he's brave enough just like that son of a street whore KNNB....

You're asking too much from this TonyPussy to walk all the way infont to the parliament, this will give him excuses like no time or not free.... Why not just give him the PMOs office email address which can be easily found over the www.gov.sg and see whether he got the ballz to sent in an email to the ministers or not let alone the PM....

Cheers!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

I challenge you to come Indonesia but you no balls and sidestep and ask me meet you in singapore. Fine challenge accepted but you lanjiaoless faggot dare not meet me at airport. Few hours later come this forum to ask me which belt you came out from. Give you the answer and then you ask another question. Cheebye to you. Might as well ask the cisco minah wear what colour panties. :rolleyes:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? Wahahahahahah. Guess what, after being pwned by me the wuhan whore son throw me another challenge. Cheebye ok. Your wuhan whore sissy gangster style is to throw challenge after challenge and then siam like a lanjiaoless rat. :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.
Wuhan whore son , You cheebye no balls to face me I forgive u. Next time don't act gangster again OK. Now go crawl back to your mummy Cheebye OK :oIo:

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. Your sole existence in this forum is for me to mock and humiliate your cowardly and stupidity. Do appear more often instead of just during the School holidays. I am not done with you yet. You can only be dismissed after I said so ok. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son aka hk14k

So you snake out of challenge after challenge. Typical ball less coward small time gangster. Your mummy sell her Cheebye in Wuhan streets for rmb5 to bring up a worthless piece of street like you. Better go crawl back to that spacious chowcheebye of your mummy.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

:biggrin: Compare a World Cup that comes only 4 years once, you think you're more Important or the WORLD CUP???? Not forgetting that you're just a USELESS, BALLESS PIMP!!! WANNA ACT HERO ALSO USED YOUR CHICKEN BRAINS... :biggrin:

Well, I think everyone in this forum can see n read that you're the one who shrink your ballz to your anus and start mentioning places asking me to meet you.... Ain't the above quote is written by you or do you wanna PRETEND n say it's written by your street whore mother???

Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers.

You try to ACT as if you've went down to Changi Airport T2 on 11/06/2014 but again your posting time betrayed your COWARDICE...

I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!!

Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one...

:kma: Since a LITTLE PIMP like you love to shame not only yourself but your mother as well, my PLEASURE!!! :kma:

:kma: A COWARD PIMP like you has not done with me yet???? Come on.... I'm WAITING FOR YOU BUT ALAS YOU'RE ALWAYS HIDING UNDER YOUR MOTHER PANTY HOSE.... :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have already made up and started dating again so please dont disturb them.

Sometimes I really wonder what makes you feel so inferior.... :biggrin:.... Is it becoz you've a low-life childhood that you used to be mocked by others for having a Street Whore Mother???? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Please... Dun just used your cheapo mouth to shout n say meet me in Taiwan, Indonesia or where.... Back in SG, you ballz already shrink into your anus n you crawl under your mother's panties to hide already!!!

Come out with some new strategy to challenge me !!!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes I really wonder what makes you feel so inferior.... :biggrin:.... Is it becoz you've a low-life childhood that you used to be mocked by others for having a Street Whore Mother???? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Please... Dun just used your cheapo mouth to shout n say meet me in Taiwan, Indonesia or where.... Back in SG, you ballz already shrink into your anus n you crawl under your mother's panties to hide already!!!

Come out with some new strategy to challenge me !!!! :biggrin: :kma: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical sinkie ah beng. only cover own backside. remember that no one will help u if you helped no one.

You're damn right, he's one of those typical street gangster just like his mum a street whore who talks loud but does nothing....

I accepted his challenge n you guess what, he tries to PRETEND that he came to Changi Airport T2 to face me up not knowing that the flight was delayed for 30 mins and he threw a post in this forum claiming that he approached me before the flight was even landed.... What a clown making a fool of himself here.

He wanna sucked n licked up to all his masters here like "Ah Meng" but alas even all his masters have noticed his cowardice and are just laughing behind his back....

Those masters that KNNB licked n sucked to must be wondering ; "Why you KNNB is so stupid, nothing to do go n challenge a guy call HK14K".... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... In the truth, if a person have such courage, he or she wouldn't need to show it in the forum by claiming he whack this or whack that.... Only COWARDS who have low-self esteem has to do such an action.... :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A WHORE /QUOTE]

:biggrin: Using this forum to show that you've courage is useless... ACTIONS PLEASE!!!! DUN BE A NATO ( NO ACTION TALK ONLY).... You mouth is exactly alike you mother's smelly hole!!!! Talk n talk n talk ONLY :biggrin:

Do you know why all your masters that you lick n suck up to never come to your aid despite I'm the No.1 enemy in this forum???? Becoz everyone can see your balless action here...

You wanna pretend that you came to the Airport and approached me but you dun even know that the flight is delayed and you're so eager to post in this forum of how courageous you're but actually you're only nothing but a SON OF A STREET WHORE WITH NO GUTS....

Come out with new strategy to challenge me.... By the way, if you REALLY wanna show everyone here how brave n courageous you're, I can give you another chance on the 15th of August....

:biggrin: If you want September in Taiwan fine with me too, JUST DUN PEE YOUR PANTS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Indeed you live up to your nicks and brought so much "GLORY" to your mother n ancestor!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son aka hk14k

So you snake out of challenge after challenge. Typical ball less coward small time gangster. Your mummy sell her Cheebye in Wuhan streets for rmb5 to bring up a worthless piece of street like you. Better go crawl back to that spacious chowcheebye of your mummy.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14K sucking da dick's dick together with his Wuhan whore mum. :biggrin:

Like mother like son. cock sucking, its in their genes.:biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're smart enough to have look yourself into the mirror and understand one point, "Like mother Like Son".... How cheap your mother is, you're alike!!! :biggrin: .... I'm pretty much glad that you have understood this point!!!

Even other's in this forum apart from your those masters that you licked n sucked up to can clearly visualize what a coward you are....

By BARKING ONLY LIKE A DOG in a forum brings you nowhere..... But definitely you'll have my sympathy coz you were being brought to this world by a Street Whore mother which is simply pathetic!!!

In future, if you wanna ACT of PRETEND like a HERO in a forum, do it wisely!!! :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: A USELESS N BALLESS PIMP LIKE YOU can only BARK in a forum!!! WANNA ACT HERO ALSO USED YOUR CHICKEN BRAINS... :biggrin:

Well, I think everyone in this forum can see n read that you're the one who shrink your ballz to your anus and start mentioning places asking me to meet you.... Ain't the above quote is written by you or do you wanna PRETEND n say it's written by your street whore mother???

Do you still need me to quote you on your Taiwan challenge which you posted n then "SIAM".... Dun shaft a banana into your own mouth although i know you mother love to lick n suck for her customers.

You try to ACT as if you've went down to Changi Airport T2 on 11/06/2014 but again your posting time betrayed your COWARDICE...

I know exactly the game you wanna play... Trying to post early at 20:38 on the 11/06/2014 that you've went down to the Airport T2 without knowing that the plane was delayed for 30 mins which is a simple shame to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! After being exposed by me, you tried something new by claiming you waited till 9 plus which is another bullshit which you can't even answer question that i thrown to you!!!

Come out with more or your CHICKEN stories n I shall expose it one by one...

:kma: Since a LITTLE PIMP like you love to shame not only yourself but your mother as well, my PLEASURE!!! :kma:

:kma: A COWARD PIMP like you has not done with me yet???? Come on.... I'm WAITING FOR YOU BUT ALAS YOU'RE ALWAYS HIDING UNDER YOUR MOTHER PANTY HOSE.... :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: Oh ya, I'm "AFRAID" of a Useless n Balless Pimp like you.... :biggrin:

Coz never in my life did I encounter such a COWARD like you before.... And your "Challenge" are so kiddy stuff that makes anyone in this forum to laugh until there jaws drop after reading your post!!!

Maybe you're right, I should start avoiding your challenge becoz your challenge are kids stuff and I dun bully small kids or little pimps whose head are under their mother's underwear.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Maybe you should start some "CHALLENGE" that are more manly in order for me to take you on and not kids or pimp stuff like throwing out places like Taiwan n so on but side-stepping it after I accept your challenge....

Btw, I'm giving you one more chance to be a HERO come this 15th August.... Hope you dun disappoint me again!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Last thing, PLEASE.... PLEASE dun advertise how much your mother is selling her smelly hole!!! Even if it's FREE I dun think anyone would take up your mother's smelly hole coz your mother smells worst than those Long Kang water.... :biggrin:

I really pity you for having a pathetic childhood that have turn you into such a USELESS PIMP.... 废柴!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: