• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Race & Religion Folder ?

Robox police report wasn't successful no grounds. He was also posting many racist posts too. In fact he also posted in here too just that the OA took care of him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chio ?

These two photos in different angles means she cannot be 'chio' lah. She looked like Felicia Chin ! 美人鱼? OMG ! 我想吐了。

felicia-dude.jpg

AH chin buay chio ah? I must say her face looks rather plain and has a very typical sinkie ah lian look.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Taiwanese fat boy got chio gf!

Annebelle really pretty and very friendly. no airs about her. SHeikh is one damn lucky fat bastard....

and true, everyone has his/her lucky moments in life.

She used to host some music show years ago can you rememeber the name? I have seen sheikh in 3 places. Once at changi, the other time at the club at good wood park hotel and performing at orchard cineleisure with one of his crap songs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I just finished dinner ............................

Oh yes another inane thread about talk cock sing song but it's ok screw you have special privilege to start threads with no topic in particular don't worry you're different from AK who will get punished for even going OOT in a thread.