• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP Rally - live streaming now

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end, the issues still remain.

The party that can realize withdrawal of CPF at age 55 will get my vote.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DR KOH reads and surfs cyberspace!!! Sometimes it hurts !! Especially when emotions run high!!

Who says we cannot have affordable medical care in Singapore?
No patient is denied any medical help if he cannot pay.
I have not seen a patient who is denied any medical help!!! Good Point!!! Carry On Doc!!!
I can now help more people in one go!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are an action party!
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME
LET ME BE YOUR VOICE IN PARLIAMENT
do not be discouraged by dissenting voices
we are a team with real potential . we will voice your concerns in parliament...
please work together and make PE a home with a heart

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM's last appeal....
vote for the pap
vote for dr koh
vote for the team who are on your side
good night

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
election is great. forum very lively. boss is delighted. people go wp rallies to vent frustrations against pap. pap govt give goodies. wish that we can have more by-elections in the next 3 years. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
election is great. forum very lively. boss is delighted. people go wp rallies to vent frustrations against pap. pap govt give goodies. wish that we can have more by-elections in the next 3 years. :biggrin:

i like your style. you are always very cool, calm and collected.
unlike that rabid dog narong - always whack old people ...good nighteeeee:-)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end, the issues still remain.

The party that can realize withdrawal of CPF at age 55 will get my vote.

At the end of the day sinkies still think for themselves. Cannot be helped cos that's how they were taught and were programmed to be like. Any party that knows how to take advantage of that will win the most votes.