• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy's Trial

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. The best opportunity to settle out of court was when Roy made the $5K offer. He miscalculated and opportunity was gone. The fall out will be massive if he do so now. Our leeders cannot lose face. No way!

Roy tried to settle, complying with LHL's outrageous demands. At some point, you have to draw the line when nothing you do can please.
It is no big deal if Roy becomes a bankrupt. He can still have the pleasures of life if people gift it to him and nothing is under his name.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
My read is different, they will go for the full maximum damage they can inflict on Roy. I believe they are going after a bankruptcy caused by a large judgement that Roy cannot pay. that will make him ineligible to run in the next elections. If he were to join your party for example, and run in a single constituency, he will hands down beat the PAP candidate, whoever it is. I would say that if he and gay Loong squared today one on one in a constituency, Gay Loong would lose the seat to him.

An apology was demanded and given. Web pages taken down. while roy may have had copies made he complied with the order to remove them from his blog. This is going to court because of the percieved lack of sincerity and derisory damages offered. Plus so called aggravation. The judge will have to consider a few things but is he going to be swayed by the plaintiffs demand for maximum damages , if any ? every plaintiff wants maximum damages. Judge needs a cool head.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know who is the bigger cunt, davinder, who
"found 5k derisive" or pinkie. though roy is another stupid mfk who did not know how to delay attacks till 2016

Hey gd pt, maybe Ravi can tarik tarik till new 2016? Possible?