• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. Other than the food, buffets can have long queues.
that's where food poisoning might occur...just look at the crowd, the families, the kids etc etc....some of the food are badly handled....so the chances of getting food poisoning pretty high!...so take it easy. if mass food poisoning, the whole ship might even be quarantined...so do be careful.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wont all go to the fine restaurants then?

of course, duh! where else would you go? ice cream bar? pizza hut? hot dog stand? or fish from the ocean? :rolleyes:

full service restaurants either have fixed time dining meaning you have to reserve ahead of time before cruise or anytime dining where lines are controlled and you need to check with usher before you get your table. majority of first time bumpkins would run straight to the buffet, thus relieving full service restaurants to more seasoned travellers.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's where food poisoning might occur...just look at the crowd, the families, the kids etc etc....some of the food are badly handled....so the chances of getting food poisoning pretty high!...so take it easy. if mass food poisoning, the whole ship might even be quarantined...so do be careful.

ohhh!!! danger ahead...

but Royal Caribbean has lesser chance of getting food poisoning?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wont all go to the fine restaurants then?

the choice of food is limited. some of the restaurants you have to pay for the service. have to make booking and they are quite strict with the dress code.

Tracy, next cruise the Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth. You will never be disappointed. You and your hubby will love it!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the choice of food is limited. some of the restaurants you have to pay for the service. have to make booking and they are quite strict with the dress code.

Tracy, next cruise the Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth. You will never be disappointed. You and your hubby will love it!!!

Thanks!! Maybe i try this Royal caribbean first?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ohhh!!! danger ahead...

but Royal Caribbean has lesser chance of getting food poisoning?

my friend cruised with the Queen Mary and was nearly quarantined in Dubai - mass food poisoning on board!!! so everything is possible. so don't have to worry about this....just go and enjoy yourself. i have gone to many cruises, so far nothing happened. i enjoyed every cruise thoroughly! so just go and enjoy yourself!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend cruised with the Queen Mary and was nearly quarantined in Dubai - mass food poisoning on board!!! so everything is possible. so don't have to worry about this....just go and enjoy yourself. i have gone to many cruises, so far nothing happened. i enjoyed every cruise thoroughly! so just go and enjoy yourself!

good advice...just enjoy it although take enough precautions