• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya lor...tau tau mor mor 1st time got caught and some aborted the baby...so sad

when you tautau mormor and did it impromptu, the likelihood of getting pregnant very high....women are most sexually attractive and appealing to men ( the predators) when they are ovulating!!!...so when hubby wants it anywhere anytime, most likely you are ovulating!!! pregnancy is likely....anywhere: in the car, in the bathroom, in the living room...even in public places...the fierce and forceful quickie may produce the desired result....( i did it once in a public toilet after the tautaumormor....!!! )

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you tautau mormor and did it impromptu, the likelihood of getting pregnant very high....women are most sexually attractive and appealing to men ( the predators) when they are ovulating!!!...so when hubby wants it anywhere anytime, most likely you are ovulating!!! pregnancy is likely....anywhere: in the car, in the bathroom, in the living room...even in public places...the fierce and forceful quickie may produce the desired result....( i did it once in a pubic toilet!!! )

sound theory!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is true but if they are hopeless and cannot solve the problem and the 61% refuse to budge, then we have no choice but to use science.

i think even that science bit wont do much for SG's TFR as it is doomed...something drastic has to be done to reverse this bad TFR

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think after all the attempts, better just go straight to IVF ...don't waste time. also no guarantee ! many couples checked everything okay. but cannot conceive . so go straight to IVF. expensive but chances are better.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think after all the attempts, better just go straight to IVF ...don't waste time. also no guarantee ! many couples checked everything okay. but cannot conceive . so go straight to IVF. expensive but chances are better.

IVF is an option..test-tube is an option too

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think even that science bit wont do much for SG's TFR as it is doomed...something drastic has to be done to reverse this bad TFR

In many cases, the problem is like yours, probably stress induced, sometimes it is angst and it can take a long time, nothing to do with want or not and can or cannot afford ( but these cases are also present, that is why the Govt needs to do something). A longer fertility period can help couples to eventually conceive.

Another example is film stars who concentrated on their career when they were still fertile and then try very hard o conceive when they cannot. This can help them.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for luxury cruise, stay away from the buffet if you may. dine in full service restaurants for all meals. it's ok to take the time to enjoy your meals.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In many cases, the problem is like yours, probably stress induced, sometimes it is angst and it can take a long time, nothing to do with want or not or can or cannot afford ( but these cases are also present, that is why the Govt needs to do something). A longer fertility period can help couples to eventually conceive.

Another example is film stars who concentrated on their career when they were still fertile and then try very hard o conceive when they cannot. This can help them.

yes, every bit helps...but the govt ahs to look at the big pic and encourage family friend policies