• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes..food and room are included in the package.

those staying in the staterooms eat buffet tables only...no fine dining restaurants

balcony and higher have special privileges also...fine dining and also invited to captain's party with free flow of champagne and theme nights....and many other privileges....cruise in style....and in comfort. money well spent.....have a blast!:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
balcony and higher have special privileges also...fine dining and also invited to captain's party with free flow of champagne and theme nights....and many other privileges....cruise in style....and in comfort. money well spent.....have a blast!:smile:

yes...many privileges and great views

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
physical intimacy at its closest:smile:

i must agree. it's physical contact that produces the closest emotional,psychological,spiritual and sensual contact known to human beings...some have reached a stage of tantric nirvana when the intimacy is skilfully executed to perfection....wow heaven!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i must agree. it's physical contact that produces the closest emotional,psychological,spiritual and sensual contact known to human beings...some have reached a stage of tantric nirvana when the intimacy is skilfully executed to perfection....wow heaven!!!

exactly...best with no rubber in between

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes..they are different guys

that guy i cruised with on superstar virgo was my first bf.

did your first bf ask whether you ever slept with anyone you were so mad you walked out on him and never bother to answer his call or reply to his mail? :confused: