• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow!!! this is great! superbly great!!!....no need to come out dear, room service is free too...wow! lagi shiok!!!

his purpose for the cruise was to spend quality time with me..that's why he booked a suite, with king size bed, a bar counter and a bathroom with a jacuzzi

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
1. bang you are correct ...must bring many many tongkat ali for the duration of the trip cos got many many milfs of the oily face, bad breath, sweaty type.

2. bang you are not correct......in my case must say....rest the tired legs....every 12 ''=1 foot.

Mine is 24 ins when erect ... so = 2 feet.

Chiong ah.

hi bang, wow! cruise for 5 days and 4 nights....must bring along plenty of tongkatali lah...eat,sleep,love...macham lah...eat,sleep,love...sangat shiok2.....after the cruise,must take 2 days mc.....rest the tired leg!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi bang, wow! cruise for 5 days and 4 nights....must bring along plenty of tongkatali lah...eat,sleep,love...macham lah...eat,sleep,love...sangat shiok2.....after the cruise,must take 2 days mc.....rest the tired leg!

young virile man few times a day was a pleasure, not a burden nor exhausting..easy for him...always wanted more

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks..I am sure it's great and I will enjoy it.

I enjoyed the Superstar cruise too

Wow Tracy, you are one lucky lady! Enjoy the coming cruise.I am sure it will be another unforgettable experience. Cheers!!! June is a packed month.So just lock in , eat in and well...enjoy in !!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow Tracy, you are one lucky lady! Enjoy the coming cruise.I am sure it will be another unforgettable experience. Cheers!!! June is a packed month.So just lock in , eat in and well...enjoy in !!!

Thanks for your wishes...I always plan to and did enjoy my holidays...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sounds great and exciting.

I cruised on the SuperStar Virgo once but my friend told me that this Royal Caribbean Cruise is nuch better than Virgo

hi there

1. gf, the virgo is nothing leh!
2. now, back to your invitation.
3. is it some guy inviting you or what?
4. if it some gal friend thing.
5. a different scenario hoh!